Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Only people running primal seduction Iron Tyrone can pull this off

3 Likes

RICK Ultima is not to be denied or forgotten.

6 Likes

You mean Rick ZP for now? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks to ZP, my mental chatter is pretty much absent.
I get to choose what line of thinking (or work) I want to focus on.
There is simply nothing else going on.

:heart_eyes:

11 Likes

:thinking:

Out of over 22,000 posts that you’ve read, you only found 55 worth liking.

How many likes should your 76 posts have gotten for you to have felt appreciated around here?

:joy:

:hugs:

9 Likes

Also people here prefer hearing about pizza manifestation than my actual serious journal with as cool manifestation if not better :sob: :joy:

So I kinda feel him ahahahahah jk

Pizza manifestation post : aha bro look pizza zp likes likes likes

Life being cool to me :

3 Likes

Too late, I already need to roll it up like a firehouse, otherwise it just scrapes a path behind me…

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE :sleepy:

Personally for me, the listening setup makes a significant difference in overload, headaches, etc.

ZP with
– Earphones: My listening capacity is reduced to below guidelines, and recon can go through the roof.
– Speakers: I can experiment way over suggested loops, and still get only the benefits.

I may be unique, I don’t know. But I got this with Qv1 and Qv2 as well.

:man_shrugging:t2:

:+1:t2:

6 Likes

There are just too many new journals. People haven’t gotten around to yours yet.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Maybe lol, now I’ll go evoke some divine spirits to get likes on a subforum :no_mouth:
Just to make sure
We never know

jk jk ofc

or am I ?

2 Likes

Guys, y’all need to run some self-confidence subs to get rid of the external validation via completely irrelevant internet likes :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Nay never, everyone knows that the internet is the only way to feel good about oneself

Like what am I if not likes online ?

2 Likes

Did you know that in addition to your Researcher badge,
you are a member of the super-exclusive Stories Group.

:wink:

2 Likes

Speaking of the Primer in ZP scripts; since the Primer is the same in all ZP titles (please cmiiw), does that mean that for let’s say a hard-gainer you just need longer exposure as opposed to more exposure?
And running any stack will improve our receptivity to ZP titles in general over a longer period of time?

Going back to Saint’s analogy of the hard gainer, where there are no entrances to the castle, but you have to catapult information back-and-forth. Does the ZP Primer over time catapult instructions to build entrances? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, your receptiveness to instructions leading towards the goal of choice becomes better, more exposure is not as needed as much as longer long term exposure.

2 Likes

Every custom already gets the Qv2 standard script. We’ll just replace it with the Primer.

4 Likes

You get what you give. What you give you have :innocent:

2 Likes

That’s a cool question.

My guess goes something like this:

If suppose you run a ZP wealth stack for 45 days and then switch to a ZP stack for healing, it won’t take much time for the Primer to dig in when you run the new ZP healing stack since you already did that when running the wealth ZP stack.

But that doesn’t necessarily mean that you will get faster results in your second ZP stack. That depends on your past trauma, action taking, and loads of variables.

But yes, there is still an advantage to already having run the “Primer” in your subliminals before. Just that we don’t fully know what is in a Primer to determine what effects we may get out of running that for a long time (trade secrets and all).

But I think one can safely say that the recon will be even lesser later. And results have a higher probability of coming even exponentially faster compared to if we had no Primer in it.

Also, pushing reality through you will get easier.

Something like having lifted weights in the gym could make your arms stronger but that isn’t enough to win a street fight.

9 Likes

And in the red corner, it’s Simon, pulling absolutely no punches!

I mean, ouch! Go run Heartsong and Love Bomb now.

It’s cold enough already, I’ll take the pizza!

And one for WhiteTiger, although at 30 minutes or less it may still arrive as frozen pizza.

Did you try different volumes as well? I almost always listen using headphones. I don’t really notice a difference between the two, although my ears can get bored on the headphones. I meant it that way. My mind is not bored, but there’s this discontent coming from my ears telling me to add some variety.

Of course, at 1-2 loops of 15 minutes it’s no longer an issue.

10 minutes later, Alex checks how many likes that post got.

DarkPhilosopher goes “What the heck?! Another party I wasn’t invited to!” and skulks off, grumbling something illegible.

So the store ZP modules themselves would be Primer-less? The Primer is added as the mandatory base scripting?

Maybe the Primer is not there to have lasting effects but only to open the door for what comes after. As such, it would not matter how often it’s been run before. Theorizing as a user here, not the Inner Inner Circle.

In the end, I’d say it doesn’t matter. Putting a lot of pressure on subs to perform can work adversely I think. Maybe just accept the Primer is a part of ZP and it does what it does effectively whether we listen for a day or a 1001 days. In the process we trust.

10 Likes

I agree. It’s just a “pet theory” kind of discussion rather than anything else.

I personally recommend sticking to the subliminal for as long as possible along with taking action and putting oneself out there.

2 Likes