Q UPDATE: Multiple masks are coming to Q and more!

Hey Saint! I know custom Ultimas were your main focus for the past couple of weeks.

With their launch, I wonder what are launch priorities next.

I know the two main things in the air are name-embedded majors and multiple masks for customs.

Any note on which of the two are currently the primary focus?

I would love if the majors with name-embedding comes out next --> something for the more lower-budget crowd :smiley:

Nah, he’s gonna finish those stacking instructions. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

YAAAYYYY!!! :slight_smile:

@SaintSovereign

Any plans for Primarch or an iteration of it for public use any time soon?

As for Ultima power, kindly, take a look at my journal on the Commander:
Commander Stark Aura

I tried LibertineU too but only for one day and only one loop. The results were pretty interesting.

1 Like

Personally, I would be glad if the more experienced users could share their knowledge on stacking on here. Maybe even one well-written post could serve as a solid base for those instructions. Please. :slight_smile:

Have you read this post? Anything else you learn is basically going to be derived from the points made here.

1 Like

Yes, it’s like a general guideline which could be a great context or baseline to some more detailed instructions. I think what almost everybody is looking for are numbers.

I’ll finish that one when I have time, I had started it at some point before but didn’t finish it. Thanks for the recommendation.

Are the multiple masks coming soon?

giphy

3 Likes

I don’t know how about stacking Ultimas (two or more Ulimas) but stacking one with a major program gives great results as you can read in my journal and I bet in the journals of many other users who decided to do the same. Actually, I stacked StarkT with two Ultimas once. With the Commander and Executive but I started stonewalling and it felt weird in general so I gave up on listening to the Executive.

1 Like

I don’t know if I’d say I’m a ‘more experienced user’ but I’ve run some experiments in my 8 months here :slight_smile:

Here’s what I’ve discovered

1. Don’t do 2 terminus titles at a time unless they are same core different modules.
  2. Stacking 3 Q subs at 1-3 hours a day each is pushing the limit of seeing the full effects of each
  3. Terminus has to be 1 loop a day if stacked with anything else except Ultima
  4. After you acclimate to an Ultima you can do 2 different titles a day, preferably 6+ hours apart, but Elixer and The Beast WIthin go well close to each other, where as BLU and LIbertine do not
  5. If running 2+loops of terminus a day, must take the next day off from everything except Ultima or 1 loop of Q at most
  6. I can successfully stack 1 loop terminus 3 loops different Q subs, and 2 Ultimas a day, if in action on everything related to all those titles.
  7. I have successfully stacked 1 loop terminus 5 loops of 3 different Q subs and 2 Ultimas a day-but the jury is out on the sustainability of this.
7 Likes

Thanks Azriel! Great guidelines. Saved this post to personal notes for future reference :slight_smile:

1 Like

For sure! Hope those help a bit in the navigation until official recommendations.
While we all respond differently, I would bet my experience with those would or will reflect others when running similar protocols.

1 Like

Paging @SaintSovereign

Can this get pinned somewhere, or added to the FAQ? It took me a while to find this specific info, and I was even part of this thread… lol.

1 Like

Pretty crazy to think about when this announcement post was made versus where we are now. SC went in quite a different direction and most of the stuff in the first post of this thread hasn’t happened yet.

1 Like

Lol especially when it came to people adding ultima sub cores to regular Q subs lol.

1 Like

I can add it but whats the related question?we now have ultima core modules in the store and not all of them can be used in q subs.information doesnt feel like its relevant anymore unless im missing something.

Yeah I may have been quoting outdated info there.

See my actual question here: https://subliminalresults.com/t/healing-module-questions/8147