Q UPDATE: Multiple masks are coming to Q and more!

I’ll finish that one when I have time, I had started it at some point before but didn’t finish it. Thanks for the recommendation.

Are the multiple masks coming soon?

giphy

3 Likes

I don’t know how about stacking Ultimas (two or more Ulimas) but stacking one with a major program gives great results as you can read in my journal and I bet in the journals of many other users who decided to do the same. Actually, I stacked StarkT with two Ultimas once. With the Commander and Executive but I started stonewalling and it felt weird in general so I gave up on listening to the Executive.

1 Like

I don’t know if I’d say I’m a ‘more experienced user’ but I’ve run some experiments in my 8 months here :slight_smile:

Here’s what I’ve discovered

1. Don’t do 2 terminus titles at a time unless they are same core different modules.
  2. Stacking 3 Q subs at 1-3 hours a day each is pushing the limit of seeing the full effects of each
  3. Terminus has to be 1 loop a day if stacked with anything else except Ultima
  4. After you acclimate to an Ultima you can do 2 different titles a day, preferably 6+ hours apart, but Elixer and The Beast WIthin go well close to each other, where as BLU and LIbertine do not
  5. If running 2+loops of terminus a day, must take the next day off from everything except Ultima or 1 loop of Q at most
  6. I can successfully stack 1 loop terminus 3 loops different Q subs, and 2 Ultimas a day, if in action on everything related to all those titles.
  7. I have successfully stacked 1 loop terminus 5 loops of 3 different Q subs and 2 Ultimas a day-but the jury is out on the sustainability of this.
7 Likes

Thanks Azriel! Great guidelines. Saved this post to personal notes for future reference :slight_smile:

1 Like

For sure! Hope those help a bit in the navigation until official recommendations.
While we all respond differently, I would bet my experience with those would or will reflect others when running similar protocols.

1 Like

Paging @SaintSovereign

Can this get pinned somewhere, or added to the FAQ? It took me a while to find this specific info, and I was even part of this thread… lol.

1 Like

Pretty crazy to think about when this announcement post was made versus where we are now. SC went in quite a different direction and most of the stuff in the first post of this thread hasn’t happened yet.

1 Like

Lol especially when it came to people adding ultima sub cores to regular Q subs lol.

1 Like

I can add it but whats the related question?we now have ultima core modules in the store and not all of them can be used in q subs.information doesnt feel like its relevant anymore unless im missing something.

Yeah I may have been quoting outdated info there.

See my actual question here: https://subliminalresults.com/t/healing-module-questions/8147

No, it’s happening. The project just got a bit more ambitious. We were actually thinking about creating a “Developer Diary” thread, with insider / background information on things going on behind the scenes. But, I’ll post a little teaser of a wireframe containing the new Q interface.

Again, this is just a wireframe / MVP version that allows us to visualize the process.

12 Likes

Another wireframe:

11 Likes

A bit more ambitious? lol
Are we talking a tiny bit or like a huge bit lol.

Looks awesome by the way

1 Like

Huge. We started off with just wanting to automate Q. Then we recorded / licensed some more masks. Then that process led to use doing research on Solace. Research on Solace led to the Dolby.io API, etc. etc. lol.

Now we’re just like, we’ll push everything back and release all of this at once. New order process. Q automation, etc.

5 Likes

We could ask @Meng123 if it deserves a place in his FAQ thread. I found answers there I didn’t even know yet.

2 Likes

Is Q still processing custom builds right now?

Just as Qv2 is a 3x power multiplier on Q, would it be possible to provide an approximate multiplier for the power of name-embedding?