Commander Stark Aura

I’ve been using the combo Commander Ultima + StakT for three days and I’m terrified with the results I got… I’ve become everything I wanted to be (“my true self”) within three nights!

Before I listened to StarkQ and Terminus for over one month but it made me too soft, indecisive and passive. However, my social skills, connecting with people and cognitive boost was significant. When I added Commander three days ago I was delighted because it removed the aforementioned drawbacks of Stark and added some more useful features like an almost effortless class management (I’m a teacher).

I don’t know if there’s any point in journaling since the results were immediate and I think optimal but maybe I’ll get more from it, if it’s even possible since I really got what I wanted within three days only.

I’m running 1 loop of StarkT and 2 loops of Commander per night, 5 days and 2 days off. We shall see how it goes later on.

16 Likes

I’ve decided to add AuraQ to my stack and see if I can push it any further. So 1 loop of StarkQ+1 loop of AuraQ+2 loops of Commander.

I combined it with AuraQ last night and now the results are even more powerful. Amazing.
1 loop of StarkT, 1 loop of AuraQ and 2 loops of Commander.

I’m going to replace 1 loop of Commander with 1 loop of Executive since they say it’s a great combo.

2 Likes

Where did you get AuraQ? Is it a custom?

Probably, I made a mistake, it’s a stack module and I’m not sure if it’s Q. Anyways, it works great.

Stack Module. It is in Q version. Not Ultima yet.

3 Likes

Wow, nice review.

How does Commander stack with Executive?

I haven’t check it yet but I think I have to drop from two to one loop of Commander since today, at work it was almost like training military recruits rather than Thai teenagers. I was too aggressive in my approach and applying the discipline.

I’ll check the combo Commander and Executive next week, I think.

6 Likes

@Simon ok, thank you.
It doesn’t say is Q and I don’t know much about it, although I was interested in it.

Commander makes me really detached from my feelings, emotions, sensations (hunger, thirst) and sexuality. It feel unusual, Usually I get horny a couple of times per day, but I haven’t got horny for three days. I started running the program on Sunday.

2 Likes

On top of that, Commander makes me know my goals precisely and all the rest doesn’t matter a thing. Usually I used to got back home upset and tired after work and now I couldn’t care less about the shit doings at my school. Apart from that I’m really decisive and even if the consequences are not favorable I don’t focus on them but on planning how to turn it to my advantage. Great, great sub! The best I’ve ever used.

5 Likes

This sounds like a pretty useful sub…

Impressive testimonial! I’d be really curious to see how it plays with The Executive in terms of drive.

I’ll be adding executive on Tuesday night. I’m wondering about replacing 1 Commander loop with it or just adding it to my current stack.

The drawback is I have sleep deprivation. I sleep around 6hrs/night and have a problem with falling asleep. I’ve been experiencing it for three nights. I’m listening to my stack at night and cannot fall asleep on Stark, then on Aura it’s ok but I wake up just before Commander and I cannot fall a sleep for some time. I hope it’s only a matte of getting accustomed to the stack and it will be fine.

1 Like

How long have you been on Stark for? Similarly to me, I’ve also had sleep deprivation on Stark. Not sure if it faded over time, although some users have mentioned it does.

It’s been two months now.

Another thing I’ve noticed is I got rid of my habitual urge of eating even though I was not hungry. I like that a lot.

I’m sure this is caused by the Intelligence & Cognitive, Productivity scripting in Stark. Quantum Limitless and especially Stage 3 puts you into a flow state. In this state your focus distractions like eating or anything other dopamine-related habits that arise out of boredom completely disappear.

Honestly, I’ve found myself forgetting to eat, extending going to the bathroom, etc out of sheer focus on my work. It’s interesting how subliminal’s cause that kind of reaction, anyhow it certainly proves there efficiency. But that means it also comes with side-effects, such as sleep deprivation.

1 Like

That effect I mentioned appeared only after I started using Commander. It seems to me thanks to Commander you take command not only over your environment but over your emotions, sensations, urges and bad habits. I’ve stopped jerking off completely plus that urge of eating without feeling hungry.

5 Likes

I agree that Commander does all this.

2 Likes

I need to stop jerking it, been on a 3 week relapse turned binge on pmo and I’m going to pay attention to self control in regards to fapping. I will be using commander a lot this week

@Grimm1390 let us know your findings with Commander or Executive for that.