Just Self Confidence Sub

I’ve never experienced a higher self-confidence level than I did on Commander. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Khan stage 5 bro!? :scream::pray:

2 Likes

There are not many reviews of Commander. Can you share and detail more its effects?

2 Likes

What is this ?!

1 Like

It’s a joke. They were talking about Hero a physical sub.

3 Likes

Here’s my old journal if you want to learn more on the details, mate.

3 Likes

lol that’s one of the not-many-reviews I came across, I didn’t recall it was you. Iirc you stopped using it after a short while didn’t you?

Edit: I am going through the journal yup now I remember the part that concerned me-the effects of Commander slackened after awhile.

1 Like

I think GLM is exactly what you are asking for and it is not broad.

2 Likes

Come on man Emperor is your Saviour !! forget a self confidence sub for now. You want to love yourself more and be confident then stack emperor with love bomb.

1 Like

I just want to remind you that it was the pre-ZP version so the ZP one is worth giving a shot. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wanted gave me a huge self confidence, though. Transformation rom a shy boy into a great man.

4 Likes

That’s a good point really.

I read Commander and GLM sales pages and reviews, and they are broader than what I am looking for. Emperor is surely doing that from the reviews but I am requesting SC for a focused sub. Or maybe a supercharger as they are smaller. Same way Love Bomb is focused.

I will put it on the roadmap, I am sure SC will come out with something :slight_smile:

Here comes Badass Confidence

“You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” - Michael Jordan

Badass Confidence attempts to achieve ONE mission: To instill an incredible sense of confidence within every fiber of your being, and then energetically radiate that to everyone you encounter.

Be prepared to experience what it means to be so incredibly confident that you can use this mindset for whatever goals you wish to achieve.

It will transform you into a reservoir of confidence and positivity which you can then choose to share > with others simply by being around them.

You will be the woman or the man whose presence cannot be overlooked as your confidence is overwhelming everyone everywhere you go.

Badass confidence also creates an strong aura around you that encourages those affected by it to follow your lead. Includes scripting that optimize hormonal and energetic balance for “as above, so below” .

In other words, with Badass Confidence, you will affect great change in your life by acting on your goals and trusting that you can mould your life as you need.

Let the God of Confidence be with you and never be unnoticed with Badass Confidence.

2 Likes

From what @Martin has written i would urge him to stack emperor with LB

1 Like

GLM is hit and miss for me the new ZP version never worked for myself.

@Martin by all means put it on the road map but i urge you to in the interim go with what I suggest. The thing is what you request may not come out for months or even years.

1 Like

I don’t think badass confidence is so simple that you can achieve it in isolation by a single subliminal, or it could be unsafe. Look at what happens to people on PCP. You have to have the supporting structure.

3 Likes

But to clarify what I am saying.

A man or woman who is running some subliminal unrelated to status or wealth such as let’s say renaissance man or alchemist may want a confidence boost and Emperor in this case would be unnecessary.

I agree on the theory, but SC guys are smart people, they will figure out something, they always figure out something :slight_smile:

Ok I put it on the roadmap/

Thanks everyone for the feedback :smiley:

1 Like

GLM is an great sub for that and while it does hit multiple aspects of your inner world it’s all mainly inner. I will run it from time to time maybe once a cycle to help ground me and keep me focused as well. Also Stark and GLM is one of my favorite combos I’m honestly thinking about making a custom with those two

2 Likes

I’ve found that Beyond Limitless has some general confidence scripting in it