Commander Stark Aura

Guys, please, not in my thread. Have mercy upon my poor me, please. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So I used Executive last Sunday and then took two days off. I felt softer and less active but still strong and decisive. I used Executive again yesterday and now I’m much softer and passive. I think Executive enhance StarkT but doesn’t do that for Commander. Another possibility is that that passiveness and softness is a form of reconciliation. But my state was very similar when I was running Stark solely. I still feel Commander core but it’s “weaker” (feels weaker) and my vibe is much softer.

I’m going to stop using Executive and see if the former results come back.

1 Like

I didn’t use Executive yesterday and I feel and see my powers are back. Not completely but most of it. I wonder why Executive stacked with my subs that way. It pronounced StarkT but didn’t pronounce CommanderU, it looks like Ultima boosts Q and T but not another program in Ultima. And maybe Commander and Executive collided somehow.

2 Likes

I switched my headphones cord since it was causing some problems with the sound and I slept better last night, I woke up only twice (for 5 minutes) and slept much longer than usual (7h->10h).

I’m still running 1 loop of StarkT + 1 loop of AuraQ + 2 loops of The CommnderU. I’m thinking about increasing the number of StarkT loops to 2 per night.

Makes sense. That’s kinda what the supercharger script was mostly about. Integrating parts/conflicts of our own mind. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Last night I added 2 loops of the House to my stack. I don’t know why people say it has no alpha/dominance programming or maybe it’s just the synergy of my stack but I’m definitely more dominant today. I had that experience with the House after its release when I tested it for 3 days.

My stack looks like this now:
1xStarkT
1x1h Silence
2xThe House
1x1h Silence
1xAuraQ
1x1h Silence
2xThe CommanderU

I’m listening to it at night only. That’s my usual routine.

1 Like

Today my male students at the age of 12 asked me if I was a gay. The house or…?

It’s my day off. In the morning I ran 1 loop of The CommanderU only.

2 Likes

Hey @Sub.Zero,

Been following you since you were using the other subliminal company.

Are you too social? Maybe the combination of Stark and House make you too social or likable, who knows?

Yeah, I noticed today the people at work were reacting to me more positively. I could say I’m more likable but I’m not more sociable than I use to be. I’ve been running the House for only one night now. We shall see how it goes.

Long time no see then, I guess. :slight_smile:

He was feeling a Transcendental Connection with you. :wink:

3 Likes

Teenagers like to mess around and say this and that it could have been they were trying to shit test you or get a reaction cause you know how kids and teens are

1 Like

I hope you said

‘no …are you?’

1 Like

post of the day for me lmao

1 Like

I said “no but I like gays because it means more ladies for me”. I don’t know if they understood but IDGF.

4 Likes

I don’t really know why bu that softness and passiveness, I experienced while I was listening to Stark solely, has come back. It’s not so severe but still it’s something I don’t prefer. Maybe it’s because of adding the House to my stack. I’m going to stick to that stack for some time anyway and see how it goes. It that problem persisted I’ll modify the stack.

I realized it was a form of reconciliation and I decided to give up on HOM for now since its programing goals are not yet priorities of mine. More details about that here:

I switched off HOM last night and I feel my powers are back. I was overloaded and got that reconciliation. I just tried HOM thinking I could start switching to another stack right now but truth to be told I don’t need it right now since I’m still a teacher. I’m leaving next moth and after I have left I’m going to combine StarkT+HOM+CommanderU+BLU and see how it goes. I’m switching to making money online so I deem it a very good supporting stack.

1 Like

I’ve been using the Commander for over 3 weeks now and even though I got really amazing results I still don’t understand subs logic entirely since my results dropped around one week ago. I’m not so “powerful” as I was for the first two weeks. the results are less noticeable. More about that here:

1 Like

As others mentioned, your baseline has shifted. At first, there is the novelty of it all and the anticipation around how the sub will affect you. In this stage your new mindset and feelings are very noticeable, as any results are compared to a smaller baseline.

Take the area of self esteem, for example. Someone using a sub for this usually has low self esteem, otherwise they wouldn’t need the sub in the first place. Early improvements in self esteem seem huge because where they start from. On the other hand, someone with an average self esteem experiencing the same may not think much of it.

As you keep using the sub, your baseline increases. In the example above, after a while your self esteem could be considered average, so it takes so much more out of the sub for you to notice the effect.

It doesn’t mean the sub is not working, or that you are not growing. It means growth is more gradual now, probably deeper too, and so you don’t notice it as much.

3 Likes

Thank you for your post. I’m going to stick to my stack for a longer time and replace AuraQ with HOM later on and one loop of the Commander with BL Ultima.

I’ve had two days off and felt much solid. Now it’s time for five days on and to see how it goes.

1 Like