Subliminal social blockade?

I’ve used StarkQ and Terminus solely for one month and I experienced some kind of social blockade. I felt soft, passive and indecisive. When I reduced the number of loops from 3 to 1 and I added the Commander it disappeared. But now when I added two loops of the House it’s come back.

My stack looks like this now:
1xStarkT
1x1h Silence
2xThe House
1x1h Silence
1xAuraQ
1x1h Silence
2xThe CommanderU

That blockade is like feeling a bit petrified when facing my students, I don’t feel comfortable talking to them and instructing them as if I was socially inept yet I’m still confident. When I experienced it for the first time I managed to broke it and feel really strong but it was only temporary and then the blockade came back. I added 2 loops of the Commander and it solved the problem but now when I added 2 loops of the house the same issue is back. Any ideas on what it is and how to deal with it?

Not sure if it’s relevant, but why have CommanderU and Aura? Doesn’t CommanderU have an aura component already? I recall one member having too many aura modules in his custom. Maybe that’s the same case here?

Also, are you listening to StarkTerminus daily? Maybe terminus builds are too much for you? Why not try using StarkT once or twice a week instead and settling with StarkQ?

Can you elaborate more on this?

1 Like

HOM is a very large sub and could be causing reconciliation.
I would cut it to one loop for a while.
The ‘flavor’ of HOM is also like-able high status-but I noticed at time’s when I run it I feel ‘soft’ as well. I tracked it closely and this seemed to be reconciliation rather than the effect of the sub.

1 Like

Sounds like reconciliation. Reduce HOM to one loop. Experiment without using Aura. Maybe reduce Commander to one loop too. And then possibly switch StarkT to StarkQ. And see if that helps. Could also play around with a loop of GLM in place of Commander or in addition to Commander (would reduce Commander to one loop in this case, imo)

I was originally running HOM and Emperor two loops each but had to cut it back to one loop each. Also running LDU and Elixir one loop each (LDU in morning, Elixir at night)

3 Likes

how’s LD Ultima, have not heard much about it yet?

Yes, I think it maybe a form of reconciliation, I experienced something similar after increasing the number of loops on StarkT from 1 to 2 and later on to 3. I was thinking about giving up on HOM since that’s not my priority yet but I’ll cut it to one loop and see how it goes. Thank you.

1 Like

I’m confident but my social skills and interactions suck. As if I had no backbone and were easily influnenced by the social environment.

Go into more social interactions…start questioning things and demand answers. This will force the subliminal that you running to address that fear

Aura amplifies the results but maybe I should switch it off too since apart from the aforementioned type of reconciliation I’m also mentally tired, not fluent in talking and I’m forgetting things.

2 Likes

Yes, it seems to me to be some kind of fear or anxiety and once I’ve broken it I feel solid. Anyway I’ll try to reduce the number of loops for HOM and switch off Aura. Before adding HOM everything was perfect. Ultimately, I would like to keep HOM and Stark in my stack.

2 Likes

Been only 3 days and 3 total loops so want to wait a while to get a better feel and understanding. But yesterday, I definitely felt the “fearlessness, confidence, bravery” above the baseline when talking to a cute cashier at the grocery store who I’ve talked to a few times before. Definitely the smoothest encounter with her.

1 Like
Summary

No one likes feeling stupider than the next person. The trick, then, is to make your victims feel smart - and not just smart, but smarter than you are. Once convinced of this, they will never suspect that you may have ulterior motives.

Play a sucker. Make your intended victims feel as though they’re smarter than you are, and they won’t suspect you of having ulterior motives. Seem dumber than your mark.

Know how to make use of stupidity: The wisest man plays this card at times. There are occasions when the highest wisdom consists in appearing not to know—you must not be ignorant but capable of playing it. It is not much good being wise among fools and sane among lunatics. He who poses as a fool is not a fool. The best way to be well received by all is to clothe yourself in the skin of the dumbest of brutes.

Seems like stark and Hom working as intended.

I’m thinking about trying 1 loop of StarkQ and 1 loop of HOM next month for a start. Apart from it, one loop of the CommanderU (all of it at night) and one loop of BLU (in the afternoon).

I switched off HOM last night and I feel my powers are back. I was overloaded and got that reconciliation I described in the first post.

Don’t stress it, it’s not you that is losing anything, it’s the reconciliation.

I’ve lived this tons of time, you are the cooles MF in the room and then, from one hour to another, you just feel like you lost everything! Where is my confidence? Where are my social skills? My boldness?

Just keep in mind : You are NOT losing your skills or confidence.

After that, follow advice here to try and fix it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just tried HOM thinking I could start switching to another stack right now but truth to be told I don’t need it right now since I’m still a teacher. I’m leaving next moth and after I have left I’m going to combine StarkT+HOM+CommanderU+BLU and see how it goes. I’m switching to making money online so I deem it a very good supporting stack.

So it’s more about my current goals than the reconciliation which occurred.

Yes, I know it’s basically more about altering your state of mind than about improving/giving you some skills. On the other hand, if your state of mind is altered long enough you can develop certain skills and establish new habits and thinking patterns getting rid of some others.

1 Like