Subliminal initial results

I’m sure it’s been discussed many times but I would like to share my experiences with Subliminal Club. I’ve been using the Commander for almost 3 weeks now and even though I got really amazing results I still don’t understand subs logic entirely since my results dropped around 5 days ago. I’m not so “powerful” as I was for the first two weeks. the results are less noticeable. I read once on here it’s a normal state of affairs but I would be obliged if you could share your experiences on that with me and give me your explanation of that phenomenon. Thank you in advance, folks.

1 Like

From what I’ve read, there are multiple factors, I think those two are present.

-Habituation to the sub
-Overloading

Habituation is when your mind is getting used to running the same sub and “adapt” which “slows” down the growth. I use slow because it if more of an effect of how you percieve growth rather than an actual slowing.

There is also the stimulis habituation, hence why it is recommanded to sometime do stack rotation.

The overloading refers to your mind being so full that it just decided to block any more information. This is resolved by simple making a subliminal washout!

2 Likes

@Simon calls this the movie trailer effect.
The results drop doesnt mean its not working…it means that the deep work is now starting to take place. The deep changes are starting to occur within your belief system.

1 Like

How can we be so sure this is what happens?

3 Likes

I have experienced it myself when i ran subliminals…
Your baseline is also changing so what was very good now becomes average to you…

At first when i started with ascension i saw fast changes in a month then everything went down.
And im thinking all is lost…but when i had an incident with my boss i realised i became so strong internally that i couldnt feel it day to day but that situation showed it to me. The days felt normal to me. As time went on i felt nothing until i realised that i can face anyone and tand my ground… hope you understand it?

10 Likes

I hope this is what happening to me and it’s not, like WhiteTiger said, the stimulus habituation or just being overload. If it comes to the latter, I shall see tomorrow and the day after tomorrow since I’ll be off. Thank you for your explanation.

2 Likes

How many subs are you running in your stack?

StarkTx1
3h of silence
AuraQx1
1h of silence
The CommanderUx2

At night, 5 days on, two days off.

1 Like

To me that seems alot more like over load…but thats just my opinion. Various other factors will need to be considered such as how long how u been using subs etc

1 Like

It might be an overload. When I added 2 loops of HOM last week, it was fine for two days and then I got reconciliation, I was forgetting things, distracted, soft and my speaking fluency was decreased.

I’ll see how it goes during the days off.

1 Like

Another theory is that Ultima subs are not yet developed enough to give sustainable results but only for around two weeks and it’s done.They give immediate results but the price is they work in the short run only and our mind gets easily overloaded therefore the results drop in around two weeks.

I’ve been using Stark for almost three months and still its results but if it comes to the Commander, two weeks and its results seems to have dropped by 80% at least.

1 Like

No need for theories. Ultima titles work in a deep, narrow fashion, unlike major subliminals which work deep and wide.

You will experience results fast, but you will hit reconciliation when the digging gets deep and your more inner beliefs, emotions and concepts start changing.

You’re now getting used to the subliminal and you are starting this deeper work, signified by reconciliation. If it gets too much, lower The Commander to 1x.

8 Likes

Thank you for telling us this Fire, I had that with BLU where I had amazing results for the first two weeks then the third and fourth week my results decreased on a massive scale and had recon for two weeks.

This would be normal and this just means the sub is working on getting better results for me in a way?

1 Like

What Fire said, and then also you have become the Commander.

At the beginning of using a particular subliminal, you will take notice of changes in your life, especially easily, due to a contrast in beingness. However, after a solid time of listening, you’ll become accustomed to the scripts and while they do increase in effectivity you will already be in flow with those energies, hence why you notice less of a day and night kinda contrast in your life.

What Fire said is likely what you’re experiencing though, every now and then you’ll go through a period of seemingly having no results, even though you’ve been listening. That does not mean the subliminal is not doing anything in the background, because it sure is. You can go about this two ways, either you pull-back and take a break from listening or you pull-through, both methods are equally valid and will eventually lead to a breakthrough.

3 Likes