Emotional healing with Regeneration and Elixir

Hello! It’s my first post.

I’m in my mid 20’s. I’m introverted person I prefer spending time on my own. It could be helpful but isn’t healthy in the long run. I don’t have friends in real life. My lonliness come from lack of trust in other people. In the past many people harmed me emotionally and when it comes to meeting new people I’m reserved. I have negative thoughts in my mind which sabotage me and my actions. As a result I’m stressed most of the time and suffer IBS. That’s why I intrested in subliminal. I’ve used subs with breaks since 2015 with different results.

My goal is cleaning myself from negative thoughts, traumas and forget about negative events and people who harmed me in the past.

Since November I’ve listened to Regeneration (2 loops) and Elixir (1 loop). For the first two weeks I had decent results. I hadn’t much negative thoughts, one event “show on the surface” to my concious mind but suddenly I started feel nothing. I listen masked so I could exclude that I don’t hear anything.
I start to journal because If I could share my results, problems other users would help me. I came across on different Regeneration’s journals and experienced users so I appreciate your feedback. What should I do? Last week I made more loops of Regeneration (4) my routine looks like this:

Elixir
1h of break
Regen
1h of break
Regen
1h of break
Regen
1h of break
Regen

Welcome to the community, mate.

It’s good you decided to journal and of course, you can count on other users support. At least mine :slight_smile:

I like your routine and personally I think you should stick to it for some time even though the resoults are not as pronounced as you wish they were. To change the state of affairs you could try to add Limit Destroyer as it’s a sub for breaking out of our beliefs which hold us back. As far as I can see tthere must be a lot of mental blocks in your subcosncious which explains your tendency to stay away from society, deep mistrust and the fear of being hurt and rejected. Deciiding to start your healing was a great move. You need to be patient and as I suggested, try to add 1 loop of Limit Destroyer to your stack and see how it goes. Best wishes, mate! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks Voytek for your support and advises. It’s hard for me to keep this routine while I don’t get results I wished. I don’t want to give up so early. I will listen stack with Regen Elixir and Limit Destroyer for about month. I think It won’t be to dense. I don’t wanna experience stonewalling. If so I will cut some loops from Regeneration stack. Let’s see what happens. I will report any changes and results.
Thank you, the same to you :wink:

Any time, mate! :slight_smile:

@MlodyMan,

Welcome. I too am using a Regen custom wiith EU. Doing too much at Q level stopped me from seeing results. Good insight about possibly reducing Regen loops.

Taking days off is very useful too. I began my rest days after only 4 days since I played too much yesterday. I felt a slight discomfort in my temple areas so I took notice and began my break.

Going to take a walk now. It helps me destress

2 Likes

One other thing. I found Elixir to be the secret sauce in the healing. Consider possibly doing a one-to-one ratio of Elixir and regeneration. I find it to be the resolver for issues that surface. This makes healing evident very quickly.

3 Likes

Hey.
Could you kindly elaborate a bit more on that matter, please? I think it would be beneficial not only to @MlodyMan but a lot of people who are into this healing stack. I’m one of them :slight_smile: I would like to ask you to mention the number of loops which was too much and the number you reduced listening to Regeneration to. Also, if you could write a bit on your results would be really helpful. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

@MlodyMan,

One helpful thing I read recently, and I find it helps me not judge myself when I feel like crap while using some subs.

@SaintSovereign’s written recently on Q’s power and us handling it. He simply said everyone’s different. A sub he does fantastically on can cause painful reconciliation with someone else. And vice versa. Here’s his statement:

Ok, I’ll run some recent experiences to give you my pattern. I’m going off the top of my head, so my journal entries may not match up.

I ran my custom Regeneration sub Wednesday morning since I did a rest Monday and Tuesday. If my mind is clear on day 1, I’ll often put on another loop, knowing only 1/2 will be heard since I have to leave for work.
I’ve put on my custom at work, testing to see if I can handle it.
Note: this past week I’ve been irritable at work after running a 2nd loop while at work. No time to focus on surfacing feelings. (I’m used to trying to cut off my fears at work since it’s all guys. Rather unbeneficial trying to deal with emotions looking back)
I came home 12 hours later and ran EU. It settled me. Though it’s a booster, it does something powerful.

Thursday morning I did my custom, then half a loop of EU. I wasn’t feeling fantastic, but I didn’t get pissy with coworkers. So…I put on another loop of my custom at work. GOT PISSY. Frick!

I felt fearful–so out of desperation I reached for another sub. Ascension. Did it for 20 minutes, but pulled off. I knew I was trying to force a solution, and common sense said “Stop”. I did. That locked up, fear-based feeling stayed too. But I wasn’t making it worse.
I came home and ran EU, relaxing again. Like there’s some built-in self-forgiveness in there telling me I am ok and can relax now.

Friday, I was fearful of repeating the prior day’s mess, so I listened to my custom and no more. I felt kind of vulnerable, but I wasn’t reactive at work. I stayed in my own lane. Interestingly, people who I don’t give a lot of attention to were suddenly showing ME respect and admiration. What???
I came home and ran EU, and I began relaxing. Something in it says to me “Everything’s going to be just fine!”

Saturday (yesterday) I woke up and ran my custom. However, my mind felt kind of “backed up” meaning stuff from dreams or prior days hadn’t processed yet. I did EU within an hour of finishing it. I felt a bit backed up since I don’t normally run Q subs back to back.
PLUS…last night I bought Primal and ran a single loop. I shared this in today’s journal entries.

It was only 4 days, but I chose to begin my rest days today.

Strangely enough, going back there seems…hard now. Like some things are still being processed. And that’s accurate, for today I went out to a coffeeshop, and my mind was trying to make sense of how I could relate to the many young women around. Primal was doing its business, and I was very conversational with people while walking a local exercise path after leaving the coffeeshop. Just getting out of my own created chains, and it felt good.

2 Likes

Hi are you still with RegenerationQ? Would love an update.

Hi! Thanks for interest. Tbh I gave up Regeneration. After week of my update I became ill. I didn’t have energy to run Regeneration. It was nightmare. I was lying in bed for 2 weeks. I gave up listening for about month.

Nowadays I listen to DR S4. So far DR gave me flashbacks from the past when I felt embarrased, bullied me. When flashbacks appeared I felt rage that I couldn’t do anything about that past situations. This flashbacks show from time to time but I don’t know how to do to not appear in the future.
Another sign what I observed I use too many words which sounds like insecure man (maybe, I think etc.) They show weakness in conversation. I want sound more confident and firm. Regeneration is good start when you want to start your journey with healing. DR is tougher especially DR S1 when I had so many flashbacks. In DR S4 I don’t feel that much as in previous stages.

1 Like

I know what you mean by nasty nightmares. Years ago, when I was doing another healing modality, I used to suffer night terrors! They were horrible. The stress got so bad that I developed a skin rash on my torso. The meds that I was given, weren’t strong enough to treat the rash, so I had to wait to see a dermatologist. As soon as I stopped the healing method, the rash magically disappeared.
I’m glad you’re making progress with DR. That’s on my eventual to do list. After I do Khan, ascension, etc.
I’m going for at least another month with RengQ.

1 Like