Making custom after using the main sub first

I assume this is the same with ZP otherwise we would’ve heard different. I’m just curious about people’s experiences/opinions when using the main program first and then using it later in a custom core. Does it feel really different, or how would you explain it?

I’m finding this custom making process very fascinating :nerd_face:

It’s more integrated than a main title.

Sometimes I catch myself being perplex for a moment where I ask : where is that coming from?
Is that me? (short pause, and looking for clues where this new opinion/energy /state is coming from)

Then I relax and smile, ahhh yeeeaaa it from myself because I did a custom with that title.

With the main subs it’s for me like : always on the edge, expirience some new states and I have to order this new state first. And slowly I integrate this new state as a part of me.

With a custom the whole process falls away.
Its Instand change from myself, allready integrated

2 Likes

The name component in Customs definitely makes it easier to integrate a title, it affects me differently.

As for the “feel”, yes it does feel different. You will still have that Core archetype, but it have molded and shaped a little by the Modules you add to it.

I do think it is probably important to integrate a program and before getting a Custom if you are not on high momentum… lest ye be overwhelmed and get bewildered:s

2 Likes

Thanks both for the nice review!

Is it even possible to combine a major program with 2 custom’s?

Let’s say you have this:
Custom 1: Stark/Wanted
Custom 2: Chosen/Lovebomb

and then you decide to add some more productivity to the mix with limitless executive. How will this work with the other customs?

If this is even possible lol

of course, it is. why not?

2 Likes

Because you can’t go over 3 ZP programs. And 2 customs with 4 cores + 1 major program seems a bit more dense then just 3 major programs. It’s like 5 programs in my head because 1 core is almost the full scripting

but it seems that I’m wrong

There is no law against running three customs aka 6 cores. It is just very slow progress.

1 Like

Hmm oke. was more thinking about recon problems but good to hear. Especially for guy’s like us.

Btw, You run programs 3 min just like me, do you use 5min with customs because it’s bigger?

My stack is two major titles and one custom(2 cores). Oscillating between 3 and 5 minutes.
But I am trying to use 5 min for customs.

1 Like

Guys, one custom with two cores is like Emperor or Stark so the script is really dense. Pairing it up with more than one more sub is asking for overexposure, recon, and slow progress. There are no guidelines for customs for a reason. Customs are for more advanced users and are not recommended to newbies.

It’s highly recommended to run the major title before putting it into a custom as a core. It’s about checking how you react to it and whether it’s really what you want to go for.

Edit:

3 Likes

If money is not an issue , I would suggest jump to Custom fast .
Just get the feel of the Main title . Maybe get the initial results and then jump to the Custom for an awesome ride .

2 Likes

Why do you suggest that?

All the modules are chosen by you , which are targetting your issues unique to you .

Name embedding makes results come faster I feel .

5 Likes

Thank you.

Do you have any experience with different power levels? If so, please, kindly share your thoughts.

2 Likes

I have only tried my Custom in ZPT . I am VERY satisfied with the results .
Key is not to overexpose .

I have just ordered ZPT2 . Very excited as to how it feels .

3 Likes

What’s your listening routine then?

I would gladly hear more about that. Are you planning on journaling your ZP^2 ride?

1 Like

Once every 7-10 days .

Unfortunately not online . :blush:

2 Likes

Wow. Why is so? Any other programs you’re listening to along with it?

I understand. I would ask you about your general experiences with the technology only. In some times, of course.

Thanks.

1 Like

I have tried listening to Official guidelines ,
tried 3 min multiple loops every day .

It didnt suit me .

With Once every 7 - 10 days I can sense my baseline steadily increasing .

2 Likes

Hmm… I think @gdbdboy makes a very valid point about making yourself a custom as fast as possible. Because yes, I agree that customs are very dense, that’s for sure. But we are not getting recon from just dense subs, it’s more how much internal struggle it gives us. LB for instance makes some people experience heavy recon, while it’s not a dense sub. Also, the name embedding will help tremendously, and you can put modules in it like Pragya and some feel good modules to make it easier to digest.

But on the over-exposure part, I fully agree with you. It’s best to first check out a main title before you put it in your custom and get a feel for it. That being said, I do not think I have to run a title for months to know how it feels. The reason I say I is that this will be very personal for each individual. Running wanted for 1-2 times already gave my insane benefits and my subconscious was like I want this thing, give it to me :joy:

So yeah there is a silver lining between both the arguments that you make and both make valid points. Thank you very much for the in-dept info! I’m almost done with my teacher custom, and this was the last part of information that I needed.

1 Like