Why does stacking multiple titles result in slower progress?

it mentions that in the manuel, how come? is it because of the processing limit of the sub-conscious?

im curios

The same reason it takes longer to read “War and” than it takes to read “Goodnight, Moon”

3 Likes

More stuff to manifest.energy has to be split instead of focused

3 Likes

i dont get it :joy::joy::joy: what is this

Ones a 34 page childrens book,the other is a 1225 page book for adults.difference in density and complexity

2 Likes

ahaa , so lets say if i was running stark alone i would see way faster results than running a stack of 3 subs?

but in the end if i run the subs and give them time, (6 months or more) it will give me the same results right? so im not missing on anything :thinking:

Yeah,thats correct.the bigger the stack,the longer it takes to digest/manifest/integrate.its the reason smaller programs like ascension work faster than emperor etc.everything will integrate in the long term though

2 Likes

mengu youre awesome :hugs: youve helped a lot with my questions

i wish you nothing but love and greatness my friend

also you @Palpatine may (god or the source or the universe or jesus) be on your side

2 Likes

You might like this post also

1 Like

This is the reason I feel so tired on Khan even on one loop. Drains so much energy you don’t even have the energy to take action. I’m not joking!

1 Like

Haha,fire did say both khan and wanted are very energy intensive

2 Likes

my mum started regeneration she didnt take 2 days off that i told her about in her 2 weeks of listening

so she was listening 14 days no rest (i told her to take days off but she forgot)

she took 2 off days and she called me today and said that she feels pain in her body and shes really not feeling alright without any specific reason

i smiled ! i am happy that subs are working for her, her english is not very good but i think the subs are doing the job!!

i think healing subs needs relaxation and the easy of being just relax and do what you can do, its a rough process

2 Likes

The healing subs can be painful,particularly with qv2.careful that she doesnt overdo it or she might get recon from hell like depression etc.if she doesnt leave enough room for processing,it might hit her all at once when she takes processing days :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s the reason why libido drops also because of energy being drained…

1 Like

i told her if she doesnt feel alright of this week of listening we have to change the schedule and go about it 1 day on 1 day off,

agree, especially if someone is 40+ years old and has traumas that hasnt been dealt with at all

its a 40 year process of accumulation, traumas fear sadness, it has to be painful to be reborn again

but not too painful until you shatter into pieces, slow and steady

1 Like

Inner gasoline is a good one for that but its only for customs.hermits sex mastery and inner gasoline combo is good

1 Like