Are custom subs better than standard subs?

I am considering getting a custom sub (which would be my first custom) and am wondering if they are worth it compared to the standard subs. Can anyone please share how much more effective they are compared to the regular subs? Thanks!

The only thing that would make them more effective over a main title is the name embedding option. You can also get the custom made in 3 power levels but that does not necessarily translate into more effective.

The bonus of a custom is to add modules specific to your goals. Or to put more focus on an area specific to what you want.

Customs are more for experienced and advanced users who have used main titles before and understand the effects. Customs are also much more expensive and there are no refunds for any reason. Keep that in mind :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The first course of action before even contemplating customs. Is to give the standard products a test drive. Should you feel that you have experienced tangible results. Then by all means go ahead and invest in a custom.

4 Likes
4 Likes

As suggested, run the majors you possibly intend on putting in your custom first.

Better? I wouldn’t say better, I’d say they’re more focused.

A custom is working towards your specific goals by joining the majors and modules you want together. It also only takes up one spot in your stack. You craft it to suit your life and what you want out of it.

A standard sub is broader, they’re not as specific towards your goals however, even with custom subs, you can consciously guide it towards your ideal use.

You can get a lot out of the standard subs, and that is recommended before you go and craft a custom since you can have an epic transformation from the standard regardless.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for your thoughtful and helpful comments! It’s very appreciated!

2 Likes