Traveling the Paths of Wealth, Imbuing Vital Physicality (Custom Q Journal)

180 logged miles on my shoes since 1 October.

3 Likes

Noticing quite a bit more dream activity and dream recall lately.

Beautiful and talented

Georgia Anne Muldrow

1 Like

So, as mentioned on @Fractal_Explorer’s journal, I am most certainly noticing the effects of Alchemist Stage 2.

Here is the first paragraph of the description.

ST2 – Refinery

The stage where you will start massively growing your spiritual potential and develop the skills you will need on your journey. The Refinery will rapidly develop your energetics and the silence of your mind, allowing you to meditate like you have never meditated before.

I am absolutely noticing a gradually increasing inner silence that is very clear in my meditations.

My meditation sessions are very much facilitated. It’s happening in a very natural and organic way.

But I can clearly see a real difference because I was meditating for a significant length of time before I started using Alchemist. The contrast is quite clear.

I don’t have a million words to say about it, but I want to mark it down here because it’s significant and it’s real. One more example of a program performing as advertised.

Action in this case is natural and uncomplicated. So it confirms once again that if you’re at work on projects in the area of the subliminal, it is a very necessary and helpful thing; and growth can happen really straight-forwardly.

1 Like

This one makes me smile every time.

Whole song is great but I always play and replay the pizzicato bit from 0:09 to 0:26.

Love the smile on that violinist’s face at 0:31 when the drums and flutes kick in and the whole thing comes together.

1 Like

For my reference.

2 Likes

I’m noticing two developments:

1. last night, i jogged (or slowly trotted) the final 1.5 miles of my walk. only minimal Achilles pain for the last few minutes. From 1K a week ago to 1.5 miles yesterday. It’s pretty clear to me that my tendon issue is healing. I still have a painful nodule close to the insertion point of the tendon, but it too seems to be shrinking in diameter. Amazing. Asclepius is in my Terminus2 healing booster custom. It’s working. And I also attribute this healing effect to my Fitness custom. My ‘jog’ is actually more of a slow trudge at this point, but that represents BIG progress right now. And I’m in no rush at all. Also, I found that my push-ups amount was jumping up fairly effortlessly. A few days ago, I found myself doing 56 continuous proper-form push-ups. And not just once but about 4 sets or so over the course of the day. The next day I may have been more tired, because only 50 or 51 felt comfortable. But in light of the fact that my current push-ups target is 35, that’s a very good sign. So, my IMBUE Fitness Custom is firing.

2. The other thing is related. I’ve noticed that now–4.5 months after I started playing it–my IMBUE Terminus fitness and vitality custom in particular has started to feel much lighter and smoother. It feels, for lack of a better term, more subliminal, as in natural and easily ignored; even when I’m playing the masked version. It feels natural and light. That’s really interesting. And gives me a sense about where the rest of my stack may be headed as time goes on, as far as subjective feel is concerned. Out of all of my programs, IMBUE is the most straight-forward and uncomplicated, in terms of both its focus and the Actions that are ‘feeding’ it. Walking. Push-ups. Sometimes Pull-ups. 6 or 7 days a week. Not Herculean. Not dramatic or drastic. Just a steady flow of Action that feeds and is fed by the subliminal. And after 4 months or so, everything has started feeling very smooth. Alchemist (standard build) is my other program that gets the most regular and consistent feeding (daily meditation and magickal workings), but I consider the content of Alchemist to be a bit more revolutionary than that of my IMBUE fitness custom. In a sense, Alchemist has more work to do than IMBUE does. The point is, though, that all of my programs are in the process of kind of smoothing out and coming online. IMBUE has just gotten there first and is the most obvious to feel this way; but I can envision the others similarly adjusting over the next 4-5 months. In a sense, I view this as the true ‘beginning’ of working with a subliminal. My bandwidth is freed up, the content is being easily absorbed and integrated into my mind, and now I can put my attention less on the subliminal and more fully onto whatever my projects are.

So that’s my latest update.

1 Like

Morning meditation with PATHS Terminus. I noticed the same light easy feeling of listening to the subliminal that i’ve been noticing with IMBUE Terminus. Feels like a certain significant point may have been passed, but I’ll see.

@Malkuth will you be adding a custom Ultima to your stack?

1 Like

Yep. Yes, indeed.

Just keeping an open mind with it.

I created a custom Ultima to boost the area that I feel I need focused help with in this period. I’m looking forward to working with it. How about you?

It’s on the way.

1 Like

Ah, right! I remember now. I was reading the exchanges between you and @GoldenTiger.

This is going to be interesting.

Here’s my custom.

Jet Stream Ultima

Financial Success Reality Shifter
Sultan
Secret Source
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
Current Invoker
Yggdrasil

3 Likes

The choice of these specific manifestation-type modules in an Ultima is interesting. What do you expect to get out of these? Instant manifestations?

1 Like

Yeah, keep us updated! For now I am a lot focused on getting normal relationship with woman, and I’ve done a lot of progress. Getting laid is a lot less of a struggle than before. But! Eventually my focus will switch to money and carrer so your experience interest me :wink:

1 Like

Hmm…manifestations are brought about by the adjustments and alignments that occur in the deep mind. I expect those modules to aid in smoothly bringing about those adjustments and alignments within me.

As to the type, frequency, and speed of the resulting manifestations? I’ll keep an open and optimistic mind, and let it come. And look for ways to do my part on the conscious level.

Back at you. My vast accomplishments in the area of sex and seduction could fill up a good-sized matchbook cover.

So, yes, your progress and experiences interest me too.

1 Like

I’ll be honest, it’s frustrating sometime to see some of my friends who never had all this struggle with their relationship with woman and can get laid with like one different girl every week no big deal :joy::joy:

At the same time, wanting to get laid and changing my thought patterns about it is what led me to subclub and other self dev(I’m not so much self dev anymore, I’ve read the subtle art of not giving a fuck and it really represent more how I see life now). But you know the general “wanting more” path, and knowing myself. Even if I focus the next 5 years to completely heal my relationships with woman and ingrain Khan into my brain… I’ll still be able to pursue money partly and at 30, I’ll still be 30!! Like garyvee says : It’s never too late to start! (it’s not really an excuses, it just kinda release the pressure of my back). So for now, healing my relationship with woman and myself :blush: it’s still bothering me and I’ll work on it until I feel stable on this domain.

I’ve had amazing transformation in the past two years even if I’ve only done 2 month of “healing”, now I want to push it to the next level. For example, I don’t hate woman anymore!! Which is amazing! :slight_smile: some of my friends who get laid more than me are a little bit hateful. So, they might have a healthy sexuality, but relationship wise… Medium. So!

I know right now your focus is money, but do you have objective regarding relationship right now? :open_mouth: (or sex and seduction wise)

3 Likes

Haha. Some people argue that wanting to get laid has driven many of the developments in history and civilization. I don’t know. But why not? Freud always talked about the power of the sexual force, the libido.

I take it from your post that you are currently 25? You sound great to me.

For sure, you’ll be able to pursue money when you want to do so. Also, I expect that some of the money stuff will happen naturally/be easier when you do get around to it, because you’re already running status- and confidence-related programs.

I remember looking through that book ‘The Subtle Art of Not Giving A Fuck’. I think that point-of-view makes sense.

Working on relationships, on sex, on feelings and ideas about women (which ultimately leads back to feelings and ideas about yourself); those are definitely good ways to develop yourself and to invest your mind and your energy.

And yes, some people do have sex a lot with different people. Seems cool, but only if it’s actually fun and if people involved are all doing basically okay around it (healthwise and mindwise). If it’s fun and safe enough, that’s great. If it’s not fun, because it’s too filled with pressure or something, then it’s not worth it. Guess that’s where the healing comes in.

Something I wrote in an offline journal yesterday was:

Desire is a feeling about yourself that is experienced as being COMPLETELY about something else.

I think that’s probably true. For example, if I’m healthy, if my testosterone is up, if I’m feeling good—suddenly there are so many more attractive women around. hahaha. If I’m feeling a bit down and not so good about myself, the desperation starts to creep in. and so on and so on. But either way, the way I feel about other people seems to proceed pretty directly from how I’m doing. Awareness of this point is pretty slippery and elusive–hard to hold on to it. If you get sucked into the picture and lose perspective, it does seem that the desire, the pressure, the evaluations are really about her, you forget that it’s about you.

So, yeah. Anyway, you’ll probably be able to write the book on this stuff as you log more miles in your own adventure.

Exactamente.

hmm…first of all, thanks for asking. Secondly, hmmmm…well, bruh, I’m 47 years old, 18 years into this marriage thing. I’ve got two kids and the oldest has basically moved out.

what the fuuuuck…

:rofl::joy:

the short answer would be: no

hahha

but that’s not true. it’s healing. like real healing. When it comes to relationships (sex and seduction), my objective is healing.

i guess to me sex is just one very intense section of a much wider spectrum that is about Social Interaction and Energy Exchange.

And the way you want to be is to 1) be able to take care of what needs to be done or what is appropriate while 2) being relaxed and having some perspective so you can appreciate your life.

Most of us, have a whole bunch of uptight, frozen, and tense areas around this whole thing: The Give and the Take of relationships and interaction. Being able to release some of those issues but without falling apart, that’s the way to go.

I’ve got a whole bunch of stuck places and frozen places. They impact sex sure, but they go much further beyond that. So, I think that’s where I am with that stuff.

Hope that the parts of me that feel like shit can feel less like that and learn to be healthy and thrive. Hope I can have enough of a surplus of thriving that I can be patient with other people while they work through their own areas that feel scared and fucked-up. Hope to find my ginga with this life stuff. Hopefully not to take as long as this guy.

skelly

4 Likes

Hey @Malkuth

How much exposure weekly do you get to Alchemist, like how many loops in total?

1 Like

Hey, man. Good to see you here. Pull up a chair. Here’s some lemonade.

Anyway,

I play Alchemist on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.

Right now I do 2 loops of Stage 2 and 1 loop of Stage 1 (the Stage 1 loop is just for a bit of follow-up, but I’m allowing that to drop off nowadays).

Occasionally, I’ll play an extra loop of Stage 2, or every so often I’ll stick it into an overnight playlist.

So, I get between 6 and 9 loops of Stage 2 Alchemist per week.

It’s the same with Quantum Limitless. They’re basically on parallel schedules (on alternating days).

I’m spending 3 months with each stage. Did Stage I July to October, Stage II is planned for October to January, and so on.

1 Like

Awesome,
I may adopt a similar strategy similar, Terminus + 3 Q subs a day is catching up to me
and if I stack 4 Q I likely won’t have time.
some people running Alchemist as a main sub may still only do 1-2 hours a day. So I imagine your certainly getting sufficient exposure, especially if going 3 months strong.

Lemonade was great :slight_smile: thanks ( I drank it with my mind’s eye)

1 Like