Traveling the Paths of Wealth, Imbuing Vital Physicality (Custom Q Journal)

My goal and aspiration in this phase of my life is Financial Freedom and Wealth Generativity.

I have gone through all of the Q Store Modules (that are currently on offer) and assigned them to personally meaningful Goal Categories.

There are 8 categories and, right now, I can see them being combined into 7 custom subliminals.

1. Wealth (20 modules)
  2. Emotional Health and Psychological Wellbeing (18 modules)
  3. Sex and Attraction (16 modules)
  4. Physical Wellbeing and Fitness (13 modules)
  5. Relationships and Leadership (18 modules)
  6. Magick, Meditation, Manifestation (12 modules)
  7. Creativity and Intellect (6 modules)
  8. Build, Establish - Self-Determination (15 modules)

Thereā€™s another category I call Not For Me Right Now. It has 16 modules).

Just did the math, I think that adds up to 134. Thatā€™s because Iā€™m counting multi-stage modules as 1 module right now.

The Magickā€¦ category and the Creativity and Intellect category when combined are still under 20 modules (Just 18). Theyā€™re also quite related. So, I can see myself combining those into one Custom to be run perhaps when Iā€™ve reached Stage IV of Alchemist and Quantum Limitless.

Okay, so, yes. Weā€™re starting from Wealth and Financial Freedom.

EDIT(7 July 2020) : Inserting photo montages of my two customs

8 Likes

Letā€™s run down the Modules for this Phase of Custom Q Store work.

Iā€™ve chosen a keyword or phrase that summarizes my current understanding of what each module does.

The Major Program cores
Ecstasy of Gold Stage 4 Q Core - Supreme Wealth Generation
Stark Q Core - Visionary Wealth and Empire Builder, World-Changer
Power Can Corrupt Q Core - Social/Political Savvy and Charisma

Wealth Modules
Financial Success Reality Shifter - Shifting Into Flow of Success
Debt Annihilator - Evaporating Debts, Freedom from Debt
Positive Being Attractor- Wealth - Connecting with and Opening to Beneficial Forces and Entities of Prosperity
Secrets of Akasha - Wealth - Tapping the Collective Wealth Consciousness
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy - Financial Motivation, Energy, and Confidence
Sultan - My Role and Identity of Wealth, in line with my Nature
Wealth Limit Destroyer - Evaporating Limits

Power and Manifestation

Yggdrasil - Pathways of Oneness, Roots of Manifestation
Omnidimensional - Omni-manifestation
Overdrive - Success
Jupiter - Tapping into/Aligning with the potency of manifestation and abundance
EGO ADSUM - Present-Focused (Engaged, Empowered Attentional Orientation)
Informaticon - Cosmic Librarian
Inner Voice - Positive Mentality
Divine Will - Aligning with True Will
Lion IV - Relaxed Mastery
DEUS - God-level, Self-developing Subliminal Synergy

5 Likes

Do you think Secrets of Akasha is a subset of Informaticon?

1 Like

Me, personally, no. I see them as distinct, though complementary.

Secrets of Akasha is connecting one to the Akashic Records. You can see that as a kind of Cosmic, Psychic Internet. Itā€™s said to be written into the very substance of our bodies and the environment. Itā€™s definitely a mystical sort-of concept. Imagine if everything that you (and everyone/everything) had experienced with all of your sensations and perceptions (tastes, smells, thoughts, emotions, etc.,) was all somehow being stored and could be drawn upon by others in the future. That is something like the concept of the Akashic Records. We tap into these ā€˜recordsā€™ psychically and instinctually. They inform the subconscious mind.

Informaticon (again, just to me) is like a Cosmic Librarian. Itā€™s more about information and learning as we would conventionally think of it. Conceptually-mediated knowledge that can guide and inform oneā€™s own concepts and ideas.

Both of these modules have a common orientation in that they support learning and understanding. The Akashic is more of the subconscious. Informaticon is more of the conscious.

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t it be wonderful if Secrets of Akasha extends its reach beyond wealth? I would think that would be very useful.

4 Likes

Iā€™m with you completely on that. Was having a pretty similar thought.

I think that many of these Wealth modules actually reach beyond a narrowly defined concept of wealth. I do think of Wealth as a (potential) spiritual door. Another gateway to profound deepening and development. I believe it can be approached in that way. Spoiler alert: Everything can be approached that way. (Had to say that for my teachers out there.)

But to be less abstract about it, I had a similar thought when I was thinking of Positive Being Attractor-Wealth. Thatā€™s another one where it seems like it will definitely extend beyond wealth. The fact that thereā€™s a hyphen in the title even suggests that @Fire and @SaintSovereign may already be considering other categories of Positive Being Attraction. Same with Secrets of Akasha - Wealth. That hyphen is quite suggestive and promising.

But yes, I think that Wealth itself can just be a doorway. Once you start tapping into the Akashic records it should be like jumping into a pool or into the ocean. You can always swim further into other areas. Or like going into a library. You may start out in the Fishing section and then branch out and wander around from there.

4 Likes

Well, I can pretty imagine this scenario.

Somehow we think of a wealth-related problem, and our subconscious mind is brilliant enough to find the answer to it. Informaticon plays the role of bringing this subconscious input into the conscious mind, so that we are guided to take the appropiate action.

In fact, going by our understanding, Informaticon could be similar to a graphical user interface of an operating system, which presents visually information that has been processed from calculations made by the CPU (comparable to the Secrets of Akasha) based on the information fed into its system.

We are assuming a computer that is plugged into the entire world system, to improve on this analogy.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a really awesome analogy for how these two modules might work together to create a new, unique effect.

hmmā€¦ two more thoughts.

1. I think that the Akasha is generally accessed by direct knowing. (although, actually, thatā€™s not necessarily true. It could also be accessed by synchronistic encounters with seemingly external sources of knowledge).

2. Another part of our conversationā€“the part about how these modules could extend beyond wealthā€“makes me think of a scenario as well. In the last 10 years, weā€™ve witnessed the rise of Social Entrepreneurship as younger, more flexible-minded people have understood that generating Wealth-building and Philanthropy (or, benefiting the world) need by no means be mutually exclusive. Weā€™re beginning to see the phenomenon of profitable Non-Governmental Organizations. That kind of model of institution-building is already expanding the spectrum of what is included when we say Wealth. If these subliminals were harnessed to promote that kind of vision they would necessarily also include aspects such as social leadership, interpersonal benefit, spiritual vision and so on.

So, I think that, once again, the way that the subliminals operate and are expressed will interact with the mind and values of the person(s) using the subliminal.

Paradoxically, a gratitude-based and generosity-oriented view of Wealth can lead to a significantly enhanced and more ambitious sphere of wealth-generation. And probably a better integrated one as well (in the long term).

1 Like

I believe that our subconscious minds take in a lot of information that we do not consciously know about as we live our lives. Such information can include conversations at a restaurant by people who are dining near us, or perhaps random outdoor advertisements that we usually ignore , or some parts of the high school textbooks that we found boring and skipped. We also have to think about the embedded memories from our times as infants - or even past life memories. So, in a way, there is a lot of information that the subconscious can actually access and we just donā€™t know. It may actually be quite easy for the Akasha to be accessed by our subconscious once the permissions have been approved and chokepoints unblocked.

Perhaps I am making the right decision to swap Emperor for Playboy Philantropher StarkQ in my customized subliminal then.

Anyway, ultimately its up to us to determine what exactly is wealth and let the subconscious work around this definition.

2 Likes

Which modules would you consider to be under section 6 and 7?

1 Like

(These are my subjective categorizations)

Magick, Meditation, Manifestation

Alchemist ST1-4 Core
Astral Projection Q Core
Energetic Development XI
Mindā€™s Eye Q Core
Remote Viewing X Q Core
Spiritual Abundance
The Merger of Worlds
Tyrant
AURA
Auric Overdriver
Intuition Enhancer
The Architect

Creativity and Intellect

I.Q. and Cognitive Booster
Limitless Core
Quantum Limitless ST1-4 Q Core
Ultimate Artist Q Core
Unlimiter
RAIKOV

2 Likes

The week started out with a bunch of work commitments. But I was able to spend significant time in the last 2 days updating my Road Map in light of the new developments here on Subliminal Club.

I now have a four-phase plan that organizes my focus areas (and their associated supporting subliminals) into stages that grow fairly organically out of each other. The time-frames for each phase are left flexible. Transition from one to the next will depend on the circumstances and progress that occur in me and in my life.

Iā€™ll revise as needed of course, as life reveals itself over time. But it feels good to have a sense of how it could all fit together.

2 Likes

Highly interested in these two programs, Iā€™ll likely be testing them in the future.

Any idea as to the difference between Energetic Development XI & The Architect? Iā€™ve asked this question a multitude of times previously and none seemed to have an answer on it.

2 Likes

Energetic Development XI

Developing your energy, be it viewed as something spiritual or psychological, results in greater capacity to execute and manifest any subliminal instructions. With this module, youā€™ll easily improve your energetic system, helping you get better and better results with subliminals, psychological and spiritual practices.

Emotional Healing, Auras, Results Enhancement

The Architect

The Architect is a module that will imbue, develop and help you use the energetic structures of your body. If you are spiritual, be prepared for your practices to be taken to the next level. If you arenā€™t spiritual, you can expect a gradual development of your energy levels ā€“ you wonā€™t feel as tired, you will get more things done, you will feel and actually be healthier.

Results Enhancement

Those are all the clues we get.

One thing we notice is that Energetic Development is also listed as Emotional Healing and Auras.

The Architect seemed to me to be dealing with energetic anatomy. Like prana or qi. In Chinese medicine, we call them ē¶“ēµ”. The pathways that energy follows as it circulates throughout the system.

Energetic Development seemed like it was about increasing the overall energetic capacity of your system. Whereas the Architect seemed to develop the energetic structures.

Thereā€™s clearly overlap, since they both deal with energy. I guess theyā€™re just different aspects like when youā€™re working on physical fitness and you target endurance versus strength, or flexibility versus speed. Or something like that.

Weā€™ll definitely need @Fire or @SaintSovereign to clarify the nuances.

5 Likes

Interesting observation. Iā€™ve got energetic development in my custom. I know for me so far it seems like itā€™s going to work on the potential stagnant energy stuck in me. The architect definitely seems like building efficiency while energetic development is the more macro level stuff. Seems they would compliment each other very well in any case.

2 Likes

Itā€™s here. My custom Q subliminal has arrived.

And in very good time at that.

Someone said that Saint might be in California. If I convert to California time, then I submitted my order at 4:15 AM on Wednesday June 17 and received the subliminal on 11:28 PM on Saturday June 19.

3 days. Just as promised. Actually, it was 3-5 days, and I didnā€™t know if that would include Sunday (or even Saturday), so I was prepared to wait until Tuesday.

Iā€™m ready to work with this program. Iā€™ve got some initial Action worked out. And Iā€™m in the process of thinking of more.

Mind is the Car. Action is the Drive. The Subliminal is the Gas.

You may have purchased the best gas in the world, but youā€™ll never find out if you donā€™t actually drive your car anywhere.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s one error on my list up above of the included modules.

Originally, I read through the list of modules and chose the ones that felt right. I found it to be synchronicitous that that initial process ended up with exactly 20 modules. So, great.

Then I went through again, read and organized the list more systematically, and then went to have a second look at my list. There was only one that I considered swapping out. Originally, Iā€™d selected Power Awareness, and afterwards I considered swapping that out for DEUS. So, I kind of allowed myself to do that.

At some point afterwards, I submitted my order for the Custom, and I was going through the next 2-3 days. As I was reflecting or meditating or writing or something like that, it really hit me that one of my personal barriers to action and to development was a continual underestimation of my capacity. I thought, ā€˜oh, man. I wonder if I should have left Power Awareness in the custom. That must be why I originally felt drawn to it. Oh well. Thereā€™ll be other chances later.ā€™

Later, I went back to review the order that Iā€™d submitted and I found that, in the end, I had actually ordered Power Awareness rather than DEUS. :slight_smile: I was really pleased to see that.

So, once again, here is the final list:

The Major Program cores
Ecstasy of Gold Stage 4 Q Core - Supreme Wealth Generation
Stark Q Core - Visionary Wealth and Empire Builder, World-Changer
Power Can Corrupt Q Core - Social/Political Savvy and Charisma

Wealth Modules
Financial Success Reality Shifter - Shifting Into Flow of Success
Debt Annihilator - Evaporating Debts, Freedom from Debt
Positive Being Attractor- Wealth - Connecting with and Opening to Beneficial Forces and Entities of Prosperity
Secrets of Akasha - Wealth - Tapping the Collective Wealth Consciousness
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy - Financial Motivation, Energy, and Confidence
Sultan - My Role and Identity of Wealth, in line with my Nature
Wealth Limit Destroyer - Evaporating Limits

Power and Manifestation
Yggdrasil - Pathways of Oneness, Roots of Manifestation
Omnidimensional - Omni-manifestation
Overdrive - Success
Jupiter - Tapping into/Aligning with the potency of manifestation and abundance
EGO ADSUM - Present-Focused (Engaged, Empowered Attentional Orientation)
Informaticon - Cosmic Librarian
Inner Voice - Positive Mentality
Divine Will - Aligning with True Will
Lion IV - Relaxed Mastery
Power Awareness - Accurate Awareness of my Potential and Capabilities

8 Likes

In my daily Terminus meditations, for Day 1 in the two-day rotation cycle, Iā€™ll be replacing Stark Q Terminus with Paths of Wealth Q Terminus. (Paths of Wealth is also built around a Stark Q Core.) That means that, at least for now, the listening pattern for my custom will be 3 days per week with Sundays as the rest day. Weā€™ll branch out from there as I see fit.

First day with the custom will be tomorrow morningā€™s meditation. Nice motivation to get up early.

1 Like

@Malkuth - now thatā€™s some massive ā€œWealth Fuelā€. All the best racing that Lamborghini

1 Like

If you donā€™t mind me asking, is it the freedom given to you by wealth that motivates you? Or do you have a venture in the works that interests you as well? For as long as I can remember Iā€™ve never been motivated by money. In fact when I was younger I outright hated it because it reminded me of working for someone else and the exchange of a portion of your life for literal paper with no inherent value. Iā€™m more relaxed about it now, I see it as a neutral thing. But I still am not intensely motivated by it.

Just curious to hear your thoughts on the primary drive behind this. Maybe Iā€™m still not fully developed in my cognition to understand the importance and you went through similar things.

1 Like