Budewr’s journal

hey man, im not sure subconsciously, but consciously yes i want Emperor its a life changer if it works

idk, isnt like the whole premise with sub programs is just to choose what you desire to be? and what benefits and lacks you the most? thats why i choose emperor

i get your idea, but i have a theory, that the more resistance to a sub the longer time it will take (bad childhood beliefs that is against emperor goals ) , saint said he had some issues with alpha subs im not sure if he meant emperor or which exactly but he said it took him 8 months.

tbh im not willing to wait 8 months this is gonna suck ass so hard hahahah,

i feel more like stark, im more social i love people and i like socializing, but Stark is a bonus maybe for fun, but it worked amazing for me, stark was super fast and effective could see it in weeks

the real deal to greatness for me is emperor from what i read , it targets all my weakpoints, thats why i choose it

also i have another theory that my subconscious wants me to lose hope on Emperor with me being unhappy with my results with it, so i would drop it, cause it knows that Emperor will shake the hell out of my old habits and the beliefs that i hold and the weakpoints, since the submind has a lot of defense mechanisms

and i think it doesn’t just stop responding to a sub cause it doesnt fit your type or anything, it stops cause it wants to stop, cause theres lots of resistance to it, that the old beliefs wants to live

thats my theory or how i think things are, im doing a washout, hoping to clear stuff up so i can start over and i really really dont want to drop Emperor, this thing feels right you know?

for how many months did your friend run Stark for?

also do you know any other examples on the forum? other than your friend?

i know the example of @SaintSovereign that he told me about,

also im open that it might be an issue with like scripting and that not everyone receives and accepts the scripting the same way, and some people might take longer time than others

but i agree with you @Meng123 a 3 month period, raises a question if this sub fits me or not, thanks for the comment my friend i will take it into more thoughts after the washout and putting some time after the washout of listening

He did spartan for 6 in a custom,stark he ran for 3 also in a custom but he didnt get any of the normal effects from those so he gave up on those 2 programs because he figures they just dont fit him for some reason.He actually got reverse recon from spartan.It made him exercise less.Didnt go away till he used rebirth ultima but he still didnt get the intended effects. :sweat_smile:So far the best programs for him have been ascended mogul and now emperor.He gets results from subs just not certain ones.The one i dont get results from is ascension weirdly enough.I ran it for 3 months in a custom but didnt get anything from it till i started running it with rebirth ultima.Thats another option you could try.Emperor and ascension really dont gel well with me though even with rebirth ultima.Become a lot more volatile emotionally.Medici,stark,primal seduction are my best fits so far.Wanted is also pretty good but very energy consuming.Need to eat alot to use it.We figure that its just that something in our past is blocking their execution which is why rebirth ultima helped but still didnt gel well.
Sigma11 cant get results from anything so unsure on him but hes stuck with it even longer than you

Openmind gets good results from subs but cant get daredevil to work for him.He was using it to fix his social weaknesses though so maybe just too much resistance to the script from past experiences

As for others,alot of people program hop when they feel a program isnt right/working for them or they feel another program is better or fits the person they are now better so most dont stick to a program thats not working for long periods of time so a bit harder to find lots of examples.I have a bad habit of jumping programs too cause of fomo.

2 Likes

Hmm,i see subs more as rather than changing to something that your completely not just because you think you should be which your subconcious will hate.Build and use subs to become the best version of your current self.This will be even more important in QZP than now since you subconcious will let you know if its not what it wants :rofl:

1 Like

To be fair, if you read the first threads from old members that are having good results now, they had fewer choice of subs but they were still hoping subs as much.

I also think there is a process of conscious / subconscious alignment or personal inclination alignement with the subs’ sub-goals or philosophy, more than “foundation” to be worked: there are here several examples of resourceless people (no money, no job, living at parents) who just did great with “hard” subs such as Emperor.

Hmm,thats also true but not all the old members had good results with emperor including me when i tried it but it was the only one available originally and found stark was better when it came out because it was more aligned with their goals/personality.Now we have alot more programs and archetypes available so its easier to pick programs that are aligned.Its true that alignment is very important in how fast results come though and how much resistance pops up.Saints been saying that since the early days.

2 Likes

I must admit I have read this Saint’s post before but did not get it until you put all in perspective.

holy shit 6 months is a long time with no results yikes,

i mean this seems to be an issue that some users experience. me and others you mentioned down the thread and your friend, and also you with AM

Can you guys please Dig into this issue? @SaintSovereign @Fire @RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher

yeah thats what i think too, but isnt if a sub facing lots of resistance and almost no results, that means that this sub will yank the junk in your sub-conscious and thats a good sign that this sub will improve your life 180 degrees?

i know the lack of results sucks man, i feel like crap that 3 months went like nothing and im not pleased or happy about my progress

but if im going with subs , my main goal is evolve and destroy the hell out of my weakpoints that is literally stopping me from reaching my full potential.

the priorities are the blockages and thus you choose a program that freaks them up like i did choose mine (Emperor in my case) and that sub is surely not doing what is supposed to do :rofl:

1 Like

yeah but based on your consciousness and your awareness and knowledge of the fundamentals of life and how it works

you need certain aspects and traits to develop the best version of yourself!

i mean surely everyone’s subconscious hate to wake up early at 5 am instead of 10 am. but if the subconscious hates it, it doesnt always mean that its right?

or hates the pain of the comfort zone or the feeling of self discipline and the not very pleasant feeling of pushing the boundaries

but those skills are almost Mandatory for achieving the good life, and becoming the best version of yourself,

and those skills are almost all about Emperor from what i read (not experienced )

i mean stark works like a charm for me, within a couple of days i can sense my social skills going up the roof, but will stark be the best option for me to develop the greater life that i want to achieve ?

i think not based on my vision, emperor would be better because what i lack is mainly focused on subs like AM or Emperor

and the fact that im not seeing progress tells me something also lol,

but i totally understand moving out of a way of a sub, if its not working. and going for the results that you had on other programs, damn i miss stark’s confidence or social aspects

but in order to live a fulfilling life for me i think i need to focus on my blockages and weakpoints

hell im thinking about ditching emperor lol, after testing after the washout and going back to stark

cause i really dont want to play subs for 6+ months with no progress that is literally useless ,

but ill trust the process, im hoping that this washout will get me on track :smiley: ill try upping the loops and go back to the old routine after a couple of weeks after the washout if things dont go on track

what i know for sure that i will do my best :sunglasses:

1 Like

an inspiring post

what im thinking is, what if the more resistance that you face and lack of results means, that this could be your compass into what to follow up with more to find the root, nothing is a coincidence its happening because of something whether someone knows or not

but i understand hahhahah lack of results are shit

1 Like

i cant remember who it was but a few days ago someone mentioned that on emperor he didnt see to many results for almost 2 years (due to him being almost the exact opposite type as emperor). But than after that time a switch flipped and he suddenly got extreme results and it kept getting better and better. If youre really dedicated and can beat the fomo, its still very much possible. with QZP on the horizon you really shouldnt have much to worry about ones that comes out.

1 Like

2 years damnnnnnn i cant do that lol, thats extreme

Plan B for me if Plan A doesn’t work is ill go back to starkQ for a year or something , then ill come back to emperor Later

with emperor, even my stack is not showing results, so Emperor must be the issue

Like i ran QLST1 and QLST2 and didnt notice anything at all, but i ran them with Emperor,

The 2 year one

1 Like

Do you want Emperor results or not? To me the journey is worth it. 2 years is nothing compared to the 30 + years I was internally screwed.

It also depends on where you’re starting from. I saw fast results with Ascended Mogul. But the reality Emperor is trying to create was completely foreign to me. You can’t go from 0 to 100 in a few months. If you’re not seeing results, it doesn’t mean that the sub is not working. It is, you just can’t see it yet. Jumping from one sub to the next one isn’t going to help you much though. Consistency is key here. Emperor is trying to help you reorganize your identity from top to bottom and turn you into an imperial powerful version of yourself. Certainly not going to happen overnight or in a few months.

3 Likes

do i want Results from Emperor ? YES,

do i want to wait 2 years for results until it works? no, im better off working with a sub like StarkQ and resuming it, it will help me improve my life
but not like emperor which will improve better and target my weakpoints more

if im gonna wait 2 years for a sub to work, thats probably me solely who did the work and the sub had no influence, 2 freaking years? for a sub to work?

not too far, but id say i need work to reach Emperor mindset but not too far.

i dont need 100 thats a lot for my own progress , i need at least 30 40 so i can feel motivated and consist on listening, and so i can trust the process and see results

this thing always pops up here in the forum, but i am very away of my states and actions and thought process

so if Emperor is working good enough, i would truly know, i always journal and read my posts and i try to be aware on every interaction and link it to the sub if it makes sense, so i think im fully aware of that

ive only seen 8% of my life’s improvement so far from when i ran Emperor 3 months ago until now

is it good that i improved? Yes,

is it worth it for that little improvement and that much time ? i think not at all

1 Like

Who said you had to wait 2 years? That was MY timeline. Yours will be different.

2 Likes

Also take into account that the technology has come a long way over those two years and keeps getting better and better.

An “unyilding faith” in that it will work no matter what the calender says is a crucial component for speeding up the process.

1 Like

yes i deeply believe in that

but sometimes those signs of something not working , might be indicating to a change of plan and an action to do something,

and going with Plan B,

i have a lot of thoughts about this,

but thanks toby, i will put that into perspective as well

1 Like

Look at the semantics : SUB - liminal, SUB - conscious. Those terms mean that whatever is happening is below your awareness. The exception is to actually feel something. That’s why it is recommended that you take action. I only knew the sub was doing what it was supposed to do when I started doing things that I would never done before and those actions felt natural to me and that was dominant without even trying. Of course I can also talk about the occasional reconciliation or overwhelm that are also proof that the sub is stirring things.

2 Likes

yeah man totally

dont take my words as complaining from results without action ,

but even with that im not happy with the results

but i will solve this problem very soon im very sure of that

and also ill bust myself more into action, and do better