How dense was Emperor for you?

I wanted to ask for personal experience for the people who ran Emperor alone or with a stack

How much time did it take for you to see Emperors effect on you?

Was it dense for you personally? Could you see its effect within 1 month or 2?

Only personal experiences from people who ran Emperor

I ran it for a while but i have to say that im not happy with the effects, thats why im gonna run it now solely with an ultima LDU, to make things light

Thank you

3 Likes

What is going on for you Budewr? Are you trying to figure out why it is not working for you?

i have run emperor alone and stacked, with Pcc and HoM. I have always seen immediate effect of emperor. Things that where obvious, strong behavior, body language, action taking, charisma, respect from others, inner motivation(voice encouringing me when exercising), love for exercising, more of a presence when I enter a room.

Stacked with PCC or HoM, emperor became more well-rounded.

I have never run a sub and not notice effects immediately.

4 Likes

Yeah man its been like this for 3 months of nothing obvious at all

Wow man you saw results even stacked? I didnt notice anything that you mentioned but only one time only one time i had an inner voice telling that i can go through this when i was working on music

But man i wish i had the same experience as yours, I thought im stonewalling maybe, but i checked the symptoms of stonewalling, i have reconciliation from time to time

Which doesn’t fit,

Gonna drop QL, i really want emperors effect man

What is your listening pattern?

I have ran Emperor in dense customs and have seen results in days sometimes weeks depend on the stack i was running.
Sometimes for me i noticed internal changes and shifts in my thinking first or how people responded to me or treated me.

Same

Maybe you are looking for the wrong results or expecting too much. A wash out for a month might help… you could be stonewalling and not notice

2 Likes

Ran the recommended pattern for 2 months and the results were the same

Then this month i changed to the old legacy pattern

Im definitely not looking for the wrong results,
But maybe im stonewalling, but how is that im stonewalling and experience reconciliation, at the same time? I read support articles it says when you stonewall you dont see dreams you dont feel anything its like you’re listening to silence

1 Like

I ran Emperor after I ran Ascended Mogul stacked with Rebirth. While the effects of Asc. Mogul were fast and the effect of Rebirth were almost immediate, it took me a little bit over 2 years to notice obvious effects of Emperor. But those effects are deep and keep on getting stronger. I believe that it all depends on where you start from. I was the furthest thing from an Alpha male (and I still have a long way to go). The sub had more work to do on me than on anyone else. I should also factor in the fact that I spent a whole year working from home because of the pandemic. Therefore, I had no way to tell if social effects of Emperor were there or not. Right now, though, the effects on my thinking are so obvious that I can’t almost even remember the type of person I was. Do some simp/beta male behaviors still creep in occasionally? Yes!!! But they don’t last.

My ambition has skyrocketed too. Self esteem and and confidence is on a different level. There is almost literally nothing I can’t do. How can I tell that I changed? I found myself doing consistently things that were absolutely scaring the living daylights out of me. Only a couple of months ago, I realized : “Oh sh.t! I’m doing this without thinking about it, and I have fun doing it! And I’m naturally dominant while doing it”. The old me wouldn’t have even tried.

I’m not making 6 figures yet in my business but I’ll be highly surprised if I’m not a millionaire in a couple of years. There is something in my brain that’s steering me that way. I’m looking at the house I live in and I’m thinking; “I don’t belong here! I deserve a better house in a better neighborhood”. I’m looking at the clothes I wear, the relationship that I have with my wife, the food I eat and I think “this is not befitting of a high value male or an Emperor”. Now compare that to the following. A year before I started running subs, I went to an open house that a local realtor organized. The house that he was selling was a million dollar house. In the state where I live, a million dollar house is actually very luxurious. So I went to visit the house and I felt completely out of place. My mind was screaming “You don’t belong here!!! This is too good for you!”. :joy:
When the realtor asked me if I was in the market for a house like this, I said yes. But every cell in my body was saying “Boy, you’re lying!” :rofl:

That’s where I was mentally before I started running these subs. Emperor changed my frame of mind to the point where I feel that even that million dollar house might just be good enough. I DESERVE that or better. And I am actually making moves towards owning a house like that. How long will that take? I have no clue, but something in my mind is telling me that I am capable of making it happen sooner than later. Two or three years ago, I had no freaking idea how to even think of a credible plan to own something like that. And my mind was telling me that I don’t belong there anyway. That’s how much Emperor changed my identity and that’s why I’m still running it.

I am currently stacking Emperor with House of Medici, Wanted and Godlike Masculinity. I’m excited for what will happen next year if I run Emp + HoM + Wanted for a whole year. I remember @SaintSovereign saying that Emperor isn’t a tough sub in itself but it’s tough to master, that’s very true. Like I said earlier, some simp and beta male behaviors still surface from time to time but I am able to identify them fast and let them go because I don’t need them anymore.

If my opinion, Emperor is such a large and dense sub that it takes time of see clear effects (depending on where you start from). I’m in for the long haul anyway!

10 Likes

hey man thanks for sharing,

my situation is weird

ill have to drop a program and run Emperor and LDU to see maybe that will solve my issue

im happy for you my friend that you saw lots of improvements in your life

keep grinding! and growing

3 Likes

I only believe in consistency. Pick the 1 or 2 subs that fits most of your goals and give yourself a whole year.

3 Likes

@Budewr

The effects of Emperor are there when stacked, but it’s unique focus was by far most strong when run as a store title solo, even more than in a custom with other cores.

The only thing that will answer your question is to run Emperor solo for at least a week of time, then you will have all the clarity you are looking for.

3 Likes

So true bro! It depends on where you’re starting from. I’m running Khan, and I’m also very far from being Khan. So I expect to be running it for a long long time before I see results.
I think @ksub has your answer @Budewr. How different are you from Emperor?

@ksub it’s write-ups like yours that give people like me motivation to continue with a multi-stage sub.

1 Like

Id say emperor not far, but still not close enough

Emperor definitely will improve every aspect in my life that i feel im weak at

So i guess ill have to find out

1 Like