TMB - EoG/E:HoM

Wait wait, now I’m confused. I didn’t think this is what Saint meant by what he said earlier?..

I’m gonna have to read it again but the Stark core in the Q Store doesn’t have the fame modules and stuff?

It both does and doesn’t. I think (and this is just my own understanding, I could be wrong) that in order to keep the scripts light enough that they can fit everything together in a 1 hour sub they have to strip down the components. So they are there, but if you want the full effect then it’s better to have the module that specifically deals with that aspect.

I just read the manual and it says this:

If you liked how a major subliminal affected you and you want the same in your custom, add it.
If you love how a module sounds and think it would be a perfect fit in your custom, include it.

That says to me to add it in if you want it, but not that it’s been taken out. I don’t understand now haha.

I wrote this before you replied but then read your reply, makes sense!

Yeah, I understand where you’re coming from. This is why I haven’t made my custom yet, because I constantly make sure it’s what I need and want.

1 Like

Personally, I would check out a stack made of Major Programs first and eventually build a custom based on my experiences/results on that stack and my goals/needs which my stack couldn’t meet. In other words, building and using a custom would be an adjustment/improvement to the stack I built and have been using for some time.

2 Likes

Hmm,the whole scripts are there but the modules in a core only affect the core.Although there would be some bleed over for more general modules but things like transcendental connection in medici would only work for the goals/objectives of medici but if you take the module it would affect the whole sub and other subs you stack it with.Same for rebirth which is in every core but would only affect things related to the core it is in while if you put in the module it would affect the custom as a whole and other subs you stack it with.

Last paragraph said only the structural scripting is removed

Reason for adding modules even if its in the core

Definitely agree with you on this one.feel like modules are best used to add on and compliment the cores and fill up anywhere they are lacking(^-^)

1 Like

This makes sense I’ve just done it a bit the wrong way around with EoG :joy: I was eager and stupid when I got my first custom and my finances weren’t the greatest so I’m actually grateful I have it, just it’ll just be more of a focus when I come to use it.

Now this makes sense. So basically anything in the Stark core would only affect the Stark core and not the rest of the custom and wouldn’t be as pronounced if I had it in the custom seperately? Is this right?

This clears it up.

Yeah I agree, I was just uneducated and do things a bit backwards first.

Y’all, DR is making me want to clean the heck out of my house.
It’s actually my parents house that me and my boyfriend live at but it is such a MESS.

Massively and I can’t believe I’ve been so oblivious to how messy it is.
They’re hoarders (as are we - they can’t take total blame) but my God DR is making me notice how much of a nicer life we’d have if the house was as clean as other peoples. Like…internal mess external mess?

My God I’ve never ever liked cleaning but DR is making me do it lmao. It’s giving me the nudges and putting me onto a cleaning spree.

In other news

I played DRQ x3 StarkQ x5 and StarkU x1 last night. (They were playing via the Google Home speakers on masked).

My boyfriend said he was crying last night whilst I was asleep whilst listening to a song. I feel like DR got to him too. He’s had such a shitty year with people betraying him, hating on him and all kinds of stuff. He’s a tough guy to get along with and brutally honest but he’s so loveable and kind. He doesn’t deserve what he’s gone through as he’s helped so many people.

But I’m glad DR is helping and has got to him.
He needed that. He’s held onto it for year and he’s never cried the way he was explaining it to me.

Just before New Year too, I’m so glad.

4 Likes

You keep talking about fame and TikTok etc.

I do not seek fame. I actually make an effort to not appear anywhere. Be it newspapers or tv or social media. Sometimes it’s a bit difficult with the local media since we are easily the fastest growing company in this tiny community next to a bigger city.

Yet this week two different people commented how we should do one of these damned reality shows (hate them all to deepest Hell :smiley: ) at our factory…

No.

I guess that’s the reason I prefer Emperor over Stark.

Edit. These were just random people, not anyone who could make it happen.

I don’t know why I want it, I just feel like I do. I’ve actually deleted Instagram from my phone because it’s boring af. I just think social media is the easiest way for me to get noticed and possibly make money.

Teach me your ways.
Or employ me :sob::joy:

That’ll be the perfect fit for you to be honest.
And I genuinely think Stark is perfect for me.

As someone who doesn’t feel loved and appreciated the same way I love and appreciate other people I feel Stark will help me.

I think that’s a matter of finding the right people and making friends with them. (Inner Circle and Transcendental Connection?)

That is the very definition of lack of self love or low self esteem. You don’t need other people to like you. What you are actually saying (maybe without even knowing it) is that you need other people to validate you.
Work on yourself, work on improving your self image, self esteem and self love.
Forget about other people. When you get to a point where you unconditionally love yourself and you are self validated, you’ll start attracting the right people and relationships.

This is correct, that’s why both are in my custom for now. Whilst Starks inner circle is great I thought I’d maximise it with the whole core.

1 Like

It fits your personality, so use it.

This is true. I think Stark fits you perfectly.

I’m so far on the introverted side just thinking about using Stark makes me feel anxious.

Emperor has made me more comfortable in social situations. That’s enough for me. At least for the moment.

I don’t care if people like me too much - I mean why wouldn’t I want to be liked?, but I do what people to validate me. My work is great, and it doesn’t get as much recognition as other people who have terrible work and a terrible attitude. That’s what bothers me.

But it’s also my own fault. I don’t post my work as much as I should regardless of that and I’m constantly thinking about it.

How do I get to that point?

What happened?

1 Like

We had a conversation in this thread about StarkU and its benefits but also drawbacks.

What I meant was StarkU was I wasn’t going to use it like a major program like I initially planned. Just a booster. That’s the way it is now.

1 Like