TMB - EoG/E:HoM

Gonna cut down my loops of DR tonight to maybe 3/4 instead of the 6 I was using and keep my Stark ones the same.

I feel like I’m used to Stark now as I’ve consistently used it on/off but it’s been my most used sub so feel like I can handle the higher loops without any recon. Terminus was another story however.

6x loops for StarkQ and 3-4x DR Stage 2 coming up.
I have to focus on my dominant title and it’s definitely Stark right now.

If you’re doing st1. then I suggest keeping Mogul while you’re doing the clearing. Then once you’re in st2 and you’re getting the new programming you can drop Mogule because you’ll have that new messaging to guide you.

I wouldn’t lol you said you were over your module limit so I was trying to help you “trim the fat” so to speak. But it’s a personal choice/preference. If you feel that people manipulating you is a problem that needs to be dealt with then by all means keep it in. Personally I have a highly developed judgement of character (thanks, no less, to my shady dealings in the past) so I have an easy time spotting manipulators and people who aren’t genuine. I guess that’s why, for me, PCC is less important. In my eyes it’s more about the “climbing the social ladder”/“playing the social game” aspect PCC which I find appealing.

But I put both PCC and Inner Circle in the category of “this will be nice to expand things, once I really have something to expand” vs “I want to use this for building from the ground up”

Is it only just beginning? Well crap I’ve already been at this for so long :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: haha

1 Like

Any plans on how long you are going to run this?

1 Like

First, :dragon: :+1:

Mogul, I’m sure @hermit could comment more on this than me if he wants to.

EoG to build on Mogul… :sunglasses:

And remember to have fun. Perhaps run :gem: a few times a week.

Since you want social media attention, I still think Stark would be aligned with what you want.

This makes the most sense actually, thank you for guiding me towards this!

You know what’s funny? I asked DR consciously what the best action to take was towards getting the best results and here we are trying talking about ways to achieve the best year.

Oh no, my apologies if I gave off that impression - I’m not over my limit, I’m just under. In regards to PCC and Inner Circle I think they’ll compliment each other nicely however I do see exactly where you’re coming from about using them later in the game. I do feel Stark will initially build me up and then those two will aid more later in the game.

It is, you’re going to be wowed by the results you have over the next year.

I’ll be running this particular stack with StarkQ for the next week or so until I get my custom, then I’ll be following this stack for a good few months, maybe 6-8 months.

DR will stay as long as I feel I need healing but I would say it’s already doing an amazing job. I’m just doing things differently that never would have beforehand.

I’ll be adding Mogul in in the next couple weeks after my custom has settled down to start building wealth. Stark will still be my dominant title and Mogul will be my secondary title at more loops as it grows week by week.

I’m hoping Mogul will stick with me until EoG Stage 1 is complete by which time I’ll have moved out of DR.

1 Like

Most definitely!

I’d appreciate his comments for sure, love Hermit’s experiences.

EoG will definitely be great to build upon it.

Agree, whilst I keep swapping my Stark core for Khan/Emperor I know deep down I’m going to build it with Stark as it’s the only one that fits.

1 Like

Ask and ye shall receive haha I’m happy to help :slight_smile:

Ah my mistake then! This time the misunderstanding was mine :stuck_out_tongue:

Half of me is excited, the other half is too impatient to wait :joy: Gonna be a helluva ride though. Excited to walk down this path with you and all our brothers & sisters here on the forum.

Two things.

First, I’m in favor of my opinions because I think they are dope.

Second, I truly believe The Spotlight and Stark are aligned with what you want because you need attention for social media to work at it’s best I think.

I’m confident Mogul and EoG will help too. But well, you know, I like my ideas because I think they are good. :grin:

TBH I think you are on the right track and I look forward to the day you are the most popular dance person in the UK!

Appreciate the help man!

It’s all good, PCC it is!

I know how you feel. I just know shiny object syndrome and recon is gonna be around the corner. Let’s keep each other accountable tho.

1 Like

Your opinions are always appreciated and valued.

I definitely 100% agree. The custom is set I just need to buy it.

Again, I agree! I think they’ll be exactly what I need and want.

You guys will be getting massive credit for all the help you give me when this happens.

Around the corner?? Do you know how hard I’m resisting switching to pure Khan or Stark right at this moment?! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ve decided to place StarkU at the end of my stack to play over the speaker tonight. Just one loop for now.

Replaced one of StarkQ with it.

1 Like

Why do you want to switch to one or the other when you have both in your stack?

Because of the difference between a core module and the main store product. Yes, I have Stark in a custom but I don’t have spotlight and I desire fame + noteriety. In my mind I have FOMO the things that aren’t part of the core modules. I constantly wonder what results would I see if I just ran the actual main product instead

Wait wait, now I’m confused. I didn’t think this is what Saint meant by what he said earlier?..

I’m gonna have to read it again but the Stark core in the Q Store doesn’t have the fame modules and stuff?

It both does and doesn’t. I think (and this is just my own understanding, I could be wrong) that in order to keep the scripts light enough that they can fit everything together in a 1 hour sub they have to strip down the components. So they are there, but if you want the full effect then it’s better to have the module that specifically deals with that aspect.

I just read the manual and it says this:

If you liked how a major subliminal affected you and you want the same in your custom, add it.
If you love how a module sounds and think it would be a perfect fit in your custom, include it.

That says to me to add it in if you want it, but not that it’s been taken out. I don’t understand now haha.

I wrote this before you replied but then read your reply, makes sense!

Yeah, I understand where you’re coming from. This is why I haven’t made my custom yet, because I constantly make sure it’s what I need and want.

1 Like

Personally, I would check out a stack made of Major Programs first and eventually build a custom based on my experiences/results on that stack and my goals/needs which my stack couldn’t meet. In other words, building and using a custom would be an adjustment/improvement to the stack I built and have been using for some time.

2 Likes