Q programs vs. Q customs

What are the advantages of one over another and what are the real differences between them (apart from the price and density)?

2 Likes

Iā€™m also thinking about this. One on hand, the more I read about them, the more I am intrigued by customs, and maybe because they are customized they might save some funds as well; However, I would like to try the major titles too, hoping they would be more than enough for me to address my shortcomings and jumpstart my current state.

2 Likes

Another main difference, for now, is also name embedding which is a bigger difference now.

My custom wonā€™t affect my boyfriend when we sleep but Khan will since I listen to it out loud on masked. (Heā€™s consented and doesnā€™t care).

1 Like

I think customs are better for experienced users who really know where they are on their path and where theyā€™re heading too. They know how SC subs work for them and can easily adjust their customs. Major Programs are rather for people who are testing the water or have their goals aligned with the sub objectives.

4 Likes

Iā€™m wondering what about the efficacy if it comes to using name embedding and listening to a sub without it. But itā€™s just another matter. But yes, good point.

1 Like

thatā€™s not true, it will effect him.

Itā€™s like if I was screaming instructions to ā€˜mikeā€™ all night long while you were in the room.

Sure you name is not mike ( I donā€™t think lol) but youā€™d be impact maybe annoyed, confused, and potentially even take a few of mikeā€™s instructions for yourself.

2 Likes

name embedding is a big factor, otherwise I would say the advantage is hyper specificity
and far reaching totality. You can use a custom to address specific issues, or create something super focused on one result or you can use them to address multiple areas in your life with more customization than a regular store title. There also preferrable for running long term 6 months-1 year for physical shifting results as well as other long term transformations.

Aside from those Iā€™d say store program, as they are mastered really well for their saleā€™s page goal are preferable. I believe they donā€™t use modules to create furhter coherence. There tried and true.

Itā€™s still not clear to me whether whatā€™s in the Emperor store program is in the Emperor core etc.

3 Likes

Oh, didnā€™t think about it that way.

Ignore me, didnā€™t think that one through - sorry.

1 Like

I wish I could direct you to the thread I read that Saint answered this specific question from someone a couple of times because I donā€™t remember the answer, but if I come across it, Iā€™ll mention ya.

1 Like

Oh, never mind. You were one of the ones that was answered, I guess it was by Fire not Saint. I guess they donā€™t directly say it anywhere but itā€™s implied that the Emperor core for customs does contain some stuff to support the core, but that it doesnā€™t matter what the core contains because thereā€™s no need to worry about redundancy?

I am pretty sure I get both sides of the discussion, both buyer and producers, but yeah. I think it would be useful to know what the cores contain, just for planning purposes.

1 Like

yes, it was answered, Iā€™m not saying itā€™s a bad thing, Iā€™m just not clear to what extent they are the same or similar/modified with less add ons.

1 Like

And we will probably never know lol since saint always avoids the subject.

1 Like

I understand. To me, logically it canā€™t be the same as the store subliminals for the simple fact that, in emperorā€™s case, that would make any custom with Emperor core in it as dense as lead if one had 10+ modules in it. Theoretically, anyway.

Plus, my theory is that it is well and truly just the core. Emperor core, minus QL Lite, Ascension, Mogul, etc etc. Fire mentioned on the PRIMER thread that the Emperor core itself is 20+ pages alone of script. So yeah, maybe thereā€™s support scripting and what not but without Saint or Fire confirming these things weā€™ll never know, as @Floridianninja said, and this is all just fun theory

1 Like

Emperor core in the Q store contains mogul, ascension, QL Lite, and sex mastery, @SaintSovereign stated that awhile back.

That primer is old as shit that was back on v1 or v2 i think.

1 Like

Oh I know what it contains, though I forgot to add SM. But my only point in referencing the primer was that I saw that the core for Emperor is/was 20+ pages, though that might have changed.

1 Like

But that primer could definitely use an update, fasho.

1 Like

@Sub.Zero

Iā€™d encourage you to re-read @Azriel 's post.

The Q custom advantage is also efficiency. A person can pack in a lot in one program. As an example, StarkQ plus Primal Seduction plus Regeneration. Three major programs. That would take 3 hours to listen to 1 loop of each if bought at the regular store. Now make a custom Q with those 3. Now in 1 loop, you get 3 programs. That can save some time. Plus you can chuck in more goodies. With 10 minimum and 20 maximum, you could have in addition to those 3 major programs, another 7 to 17 more items.

3 Likes

I see but still I deem the intensity of say StarkQ played as a Major Program is much superior to the module of it. Correct me if Iā€™m wrong, please. Weā€™re talking about the 1 hour ratio of course, 1 h for StarkQ and 1 hour for StarkQ module (in a custom).

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign and @Fire would be the best ones to comment on this.

1 Like

Custom programs are superior to Major Titles in almost every way IF youā€™re completely honest with yourself about your shortcomings and you take the time to build a custom that will alleviate those issues. Everyone keeps focusing on things like density, when I keep saying that density is less important than correctly identifying your issues and coming up with a game plan to attack them with subliminals.

For example, Blue Skies Ultima is relatively short, and yet itā€™s extremely hard for me to run. @RVconsultant, however, seems to have little issue running it and doesnā€™t experience the same traumatic reconciliations that I get. @DarkPhilosopher seems to go into a robot-like state and retreats from the world, but doesnā€™t get the emotional pain part. Same short title, three different responses.

The custom wealth subliminal I built awhile back is MASSIVE, pushing the boundaries of our technology and I very rarely get the depressive, emotionally painful reconcilation that Iā€™ve experienced on other titles. This sub has incredibly lofty goals, so I can imagine that itā€™d cause some serious issues with people who arenā€™t ready.

Instead of focusing on density, focus on how aligned you are with the goals and what mental / emotional shortcomings you have in regards to that issue. If youā€™ve had problems with talking to women / men / whomever in a romantic fashion, even a short aura subliminal like Libertine will cause issues. If your life is very much in tune with the notion of generating wealth, then you may not have an issue running an incredibly dense sub that deals with wealth.

Density comes into play in regards to active and passive manifestation. Active manifestation is when you take an action to achieve a goal. You want some ice cream? You get up, go to the store and buy some. Passive manifestation is a much deeper topic that many wonā€™t even believe in, but think ā€œlaw of attraction.ā€ A very dense stack will take longer to manifest due to the sheer amount of manifestation required.

As for the Cores on the Q store ā€“ weā€™ve answered this a lot. Itā€™s pretty much the entire script with some of the structural scripting removed, since itā€™s now in the Mandatory Q Core that comes with every title. The thing is, the support scripting of the cores supports the CORE first and not the entire title. Thatā€™s why you shouldnā€™t worry about whether a certain module is in the core or not ā€“ if you think you need that module in your custom, put it in there.

23 Likes