Q programs vs. Q customs

@SaintSovereign Thank you so much for clarifying this point!

And thank you for emphasizing this, too!

1 Like

Itā€™s true. Blue Skies is more or less a cake walk for me. If I didnā€™t know what it was, Iā€™d think I was just listening to a nice trickling stream.

Now Regeneration on the other handā€¦ :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

awesome post, thanks for the further clarification and insight.

Yes. I want a Passive Ice Cream Manifestation sub. Dark Chocolate flavor please. :ice_cream: :smile:
Or should I consciously guide that part! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

This is a great idea for a free subliminal. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Combined with some physical shifting to ensure all those calories go to muscles, obviously.

How hilarious would it be if at least once a day fate conspires to somehow get you at least one ice cream? Your friends scratching their head wondering how somebody or something always seems to end up handing you free ice cream. Law of Attraction shrugging, saying ā€œwell, if thatā€™s what you wantā€¦ā€

Since that post, Iā€™ve already overheard 2 people talk about ice cream, and found an older Dark Chocolate Ice Cream BOX - currently being used to store something else. :smile:

I guess the only limiting belief in my way is that ā€¦ ā€œNobody will buy ice cream now that itā€™s starting to get chilly around here.ā€ :cold_face:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve struggled with this limiting belief for a long time. Hereā€™s to hoping one day Iā€™ll have the inner game to sell double scoops mid winter.

2 Likes

Whistling a happy tune, DarkPhilosopher starts selling ice cream at a sauna, catering to people dressed only in towels.

1 Like

Got a question for you here. Iā€™ve got a lot of shortcomings. I was wondering how much result enhancement modules can trigger reconciliation or cause issues because of lack of alignment? For example Iā€™ve got in my custom sexiness unbound and temptation. It was a battle just deciding to include those in my custom because I have a lot of hangups around anything to do with my own attractiveness. Iā€™m thinking relationships/sex alone could probably be itā€™s own custom for me. But including those probably added onto reconciliation and detracted from other goals. When I first built my custom I took a shotgun approach. Iā€™m seeing now that hasnā€™t worked out too well for me because thereā€™s too much stuff in general Iā€™m not in alignment with/emotional issues with. Of course my solution to that was to just pack in more healing related stuff, but I think I shot myself in the foot with that too.

Obviously this is a pretty different thing case by case. But I was just wondering how much results enhancers can throw things off. They seem like they would be less dense? I could be wrong though.

1 Like

This was very helpful thank you