Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Or if you want to be a philanthropist with incredible sex appeal and alpha presence, you can build Santa Claws or Pantheropist.

And yes, I apologize for this abuse to the Spirit of Humor itself.

wrong

1 Like

That’s our Mogul sub. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol never tried mogul, but ultimas are fast acting so it will happen right after you run it instead of over time

I was very tempted to call it that, but SubClub should remain nondenominational, even though Santa looks like how Coca Cola tells us.

1 Like

Hey @SaintSovereign is your usual stack 1 main and 1 ultima?
Would you say that less is more when it come to result, sub stacks and build methods?
Is 1 week enough for a washout or 2 week is also good?
How long should i run a stack for then take a washout to prevent plateau?

Yes, generally speaking. I like to hyperfocus on a goal and use a booster to help. Right now, it’s been Primarch solo, but I’m adding BLU back into the mix.

That’s a situational issue. See this post for more information: Q programs vs. Q customs

Depends on you. One week is generally enough though.

When you can feel that mental stress creeping up. Take a rest day each week.

1 Like

Don’t forget Thomas Nast too. :wink:

7 Likes

Lucky for me, I ordered three from different places. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Your productivity continues to amaze me.

I’ve been wanting PS for ten years (since high school). Back then my parents didn’t let me have it…

Now I don’t let myself have it.

My productivity will go to shit :sweat_smile:

I suppose you have scheduled gaming sessions to prevent this consequence?

1 Like

That’s a classic use of fractionation right there.

@SaintSovereign, you seducer you :wink:

He schedules everything. Although he may have some spare time left for bathroom breaks. :slight_smile:

I admit it does amaze me. I seem to be busy every minute of my day and sleep far too little. And yet I can barely find the time to pop my head in here nowadays. I even combined my recreation and exercise once I discovered Beat Saber.

I don’t know if it is the times or the subs or something else, but it’s annoying the heck out of me.

3 Likes

I know you guys are busy with everything going on right now, but is there any update regarding this?

3 Likes

Just another reason why I’m excited for Hero!

2 Likes

The Primarch test today was a huge success. @Fire and I haven’t even sat down and discussed exactly what the results mean because we’re still blown away that it even worked. At the expense of being too “hype-y,” this is an absolute game changer. We may hold a public study soon to confirm the results, but that will involve some actual legalese, so we’ll see.

18 Likes

Count me in (depending on the nature of it I guess lol)…sounds intriguing.

1 Like

As in an NDA or waiver?

Where can I sign?

Is it new tech that will lead to the future gen of product? :heart_eyes: I remember seeing a post where you said that you guys were working on something that “you would have to be blind to tell it’s not working”

This post here :point_up_2:

1 Like

Yes. Project HERO. :wink:

That would be Q Plus and Ultima Plus. We’re going to push the absolute limits of our technology with those.

4 Likes