Do you guys want a single stage Hero title?

• No
  • Yes
  • Give it to me now!

0 voters

Yes and no, :grin:

A multi stage title

1 Like

That would be okay too but I think subclub can do something similar to Renaissance Man for this. That would be cool.

Even I first thought something similar to Emperor Fitness would be best

Either way, would appreciate a main store title whether single stage or multistage or ultima (preferably in that order)

The Fun thing is : we don’t even know what Project Hero is :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Give me Emperor Fitness: Hero!

2 Likes

Sup Raphael, last talked to you, I think it was an year ago. Hope u good.

And hero, lul, Idek what that is. From the looks of it, it seems to be a strength and bravery enhancing sub.

1 Like

Project hero was their research into physical changes.looks like they succeeded or got pretty close.paragon/migraine buster was the first prototype of it

From paragons sales page
The first case, and the most uniform, is treating headaches and migraines. Our testers (a couple of nurses included) who suffered from incredibly painful migraines were in disbelief after running a single loop of Paragon and resting – their migraines dissipated rapidly, and they were lulled into a restful sleep.

1 Like

I bet it releases after they finishing upgrading things to Qv2

2 Likes

Rebuilding your body seems like quite a complex process so I would divide it into stages. Purifying, healing, improving and optimizing.

2 Likes

Tagging @SaintSovereign and @Fire

With the amazing new modules, even if they weren’t planning on making a Hero standalone product, it certainly seems like they could make one as the demand is here. :wink:

1 Like

Absolutely but my hunch is that they already have it in their plans to make a main store hero title. Am just pushing the hype train :grin:

1 Like

I have created a custom hero today.

2 Likes

Looking forward to reading about it

I look forward to reading about it just because of how much you’ve wanted HERO, lol

3 Likes

Right on mate!

1 Like