Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Oh okay just wanted to know what the deal with that, guess ill stick with just a custom for now

Reminded of this again since next year I’ll be focusing VERY heavily on building muscle (as opposed to strength) next year and I just watched a Jeff Nippard video on his progress. I’m thinking “damn…can I be like that?” and it is possible with the right training and tools :wink:

1 Like

And yet you will never be as big as a gorilla :wink:

Yea hopefully not!

hopefully

Report from a colleague testing the “Migraine Buster” prototype for a few months now:

Waiting for the answer, but exciting news. :slight_smile:

EDIT: Answer came.

11 Likes

Excited for more powerful physical healing modules. And for the PRIMARCH and Renaissance Man Prototype thread title change.

Is Renaissance Man prototype related to ultimate music/writing production (and more)?.

I have always found the concept of Renaissance Man intriguing. Similar to Leonarda Da Vinci who could master multiple disciplines and skills like painting, sculpture, war tech, botany, chemistry, metallurgy and more.

I would guess that if SubClub is making a similar Renaissance Man title, it would have existing modules like Ultimate Writing, Dragon Tongue, Trailblazer, etc and add new modules related with a vast reach that give a Jack of All Trades (and a Master of Some) feel to it.

3 Likes

Yes, it’s the same. If this makes it to production, it’ll include other disciplines as well. I specifically chose music production and writing because those are disciplines that I’m already well versed in, which will allow me to accurately gauge how the title’s working.

5 Likes

That’s just plain awesome! Looking forward to it.

1 Like

Are technology / Programming / Coding one of the potential disciplines?

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign wouldn’t it be awesome if you guys put out a “Withdrawal Symptom Buster” feature as part of certain modules? :wink:

I already know of a few use cases personally where I would have used that. Feeling the wrong thing on my healing journey? Listen and it’s gone, continue without feeling terrible.

Since that’s one of the hottest skills these days (arguably the hottest), it better be in there

1 Like

You really hope that this make it out by the end of this year but i figure it wont, would like this as a major core for my custom next year, wondering what else you guys have in store for this month tho?
Module pack 3 please lol

Also my custom stack that resemble this idea has ql st4, mind eye and ultimate artist as the core but that only because those three can touch on what am trying to archive, also decide on 2 custom subs and 2 ultimas for the whole of next year

1 Like

if it does make it to production, is it intended for Q format or Ultima, or both ?

If ultima will it include modified version/scripting of BLU, Executive, Blue Skies, and Wealth Ultima like yours?

Have the feeling it will be a major sub with the core coming later to the store, want to see if the will be a ultima version with it like Dragon ultima

@SaintSovereign did you ever go through all the stages of your previous stack: Khan, Ecstasy of Gold or Quantum Limitless? If not, why?

1 Like

Right now, I’m running it as an Ultima and I’m getting astounding results. That being said, we’ll most likely release it in both Q and Ultima formats.

4 Likes

Naw. I run custom versions of the titles in my stack, allowing me to cut a lot of the foundational scripting out because I’ve been getting exposed to it for literally years now. This allows me to hyper focus on exactly the issues I need to overcome.

6 Likes

Module Pack 3 is coming soon. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Is there a release date for that Wealth ultima you brought up months ago?

1 Like