RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

It sounds so obvious when you say it, yet I didn’t consider that. This is an intriguing perspective. Where is a Spock emoji when you need it?.. Fascinating.

3 Likes

I’ll take the advice and have a look into a custom tonight. Main reasons for not getting a custom is just simply finances but gotta invest if it’s what I want.

I really appreciate you taking the time to go through them. I’ve already bought some of the modules so the cost will be slightly lower anyway. I’ll check soon to see which ones I’ll have and the overall cost.

You’d recommend using Q right? I don’t think I’d use Terminus anyway but wanted to double check.

Also the three majors are PCC, Stark and Inner Circle right? I’m trying to read properly haha.

For sure, I understand this.
I’ll check out all the descriptions of the ones you pointed out and see if there’s anything else.

Definitely staying the course with DR. It’s opening up things I’m not even aware of. It’s changing stuff for me and making me aware of them - slowly but surely.

I truly believe that that is what’s happened. With Khan I’ve actually gotten what I want - not the extent I thought I would but I wanted someone that would help me out, I wanted more confidence, to be more social, for people to see my worth and all that - it’s happened.

Now I just need a different way to ruin things. I’m still going to maintain Khan but not as much as 5x a week. Maybe a couple times. I don’t want it overpowering what I move onto.

I love what Khan has given me, just right now in this transitional period of recalculating my goals it isn’t fitting entirely.

Like I said…

They’re already, or Mogul is, part of Stark already right? Something like that? With Stark I was making money, when I was using it by itself or stacked with a lighter title.

Am I incorrect that they’re part of it? I know that this will lead back onto it being that Mogul in Stark will be scripted different compared to original Mogul but if my goal is fame and recognition for my work and to build a career out of my work Stark Mogul should be enough, right?

I want to. I’m scared but I want to. I want to make tutorials that people can buy, I want to make online classes. But for this I need an audience and that’s what I’m hoping for off TikTok. I want to build off it so I can bring people to my links that I’ll eventually make with tutorials.

@SaintSovereign said if you want to get consistent results go with Q.

Terminus is quite dicey and may lead to regular reconciliation (@Malkuth wrote something about getting it once per week) but you could ask him about it since he uses his customs in the Terminus technology.

2 Likes

Yes! I’m encouraging people to use Q. T^2 worked great for months. Then I just can’t listen any more. Reason unknown at this time.

Yes.

As a general rule, look for the word “core” in the program title at the Q store.

I know the feeling.

I’ve noticed this too.

Oh dude! I truly know that! Happened to me.

I don’t know. @Fire and @SaintSovereign could you please comment?

Personally, I’d just go with Stark, as Mogul is another core.

That’s what I’m thinking!

1 Like

That’s such an excellent answer. My goals and circumstances are also very similar to Brandon, I’m on Stark right now and yet I miss EQ’s inner alpha and alpha projection. Is there a major sub you would recommend to pair with Stark for these goals? I have PS, HoM and PCC. Out of those three, I’ve run PS for more than a month now, in the hopes that PS would provide that alpha feel. The other two perhaps I’ve listened to once or twice.

Is AM good to pair with Stark? Would running Stark, PS and AM be redundant in your experience?

Stack Stark and PCC and follow your Will of Power. :slight_smile: It’s advice for me. :slight_smile:

We have to remember that some of us still need some more alpha programming whereas some users (me included) have done a lot of that programming, therefore, we can skip programs whose main goal is making you alpha although we would benefit from programs like Khan and Emperor too since they offer more than that. This is what Saint does since he doesn’t need a lot of fundamental scripting beginners need:

2 Likes

@RVconsultant

I’m looking over making that custom, however I already have a Wealth custom (that I’ve barely used) that has:

EoG Stage 1 and 4
Emperor: House of Medici
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Sultan
Carpe Diem Ascended
DEUS
Dominion
Natural Winner
Omnidimensional
The Merger of Worlds
Yggdrasil

Possibly planning on stacking this custom with the new custom and DR. If this is the case do you think I can cut down on some modules for the new custom since they’re in this custom and based of wealth anyhow? Also some of the modules chosen would be part of the major cores like E: HoM in this program such as Transcendental Connection etc.

Also some of the modules like Wealth Limit destroyer I don’t think I’d choose because I have EoG Stage 1 in here.

I’d like to possibly keep the new custom down to 10 modules and as focused as possible.

I want so far:

(?? Second guessing) (? I feel like I want it).

Stark
PCC
Inner Circle
Spotlight
Secret Source (??)
Mystery (??)
Overdrive (?)
Mastermind (??)

Honestly not sure what else. I’m doing more planning but those are my thoughts so far.

@Sub.Zero

I think I’m only going to stick to Q programs anyway. I only do one loop each sub throughout the night and it seems to be more than enough for what I need honestly.

3 Likes

That’s very tempting but I just don’t want to lose the flow I’m in and getting the excellent results I’m having right now. @James is experimenting with two loops and we shall see how it goes for him.

1 Like

I don’t know if you find it useful but I can share with you the very first custom I’m going to build next year:
Transgressive Will to Power

1. Stark Core
  2. PCC Core
  3. Mogul Core
  4. Sultan
  5. Tyrant
  6. DEUS
  7. Mastermind
  8. Dragon Tongue
  9. Transcendental Connection
  10. Carpe Diem Ascended
  11. Direct Influencing Aura
  12. Yggdrasil
  13. Omnidimensional
  14. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
  15. The Architect
  16. Panther
  17. Negative Energy Transmutation
  18. Approachability Aura
  19. Auric Overdriver
  20. The Merger of Worlds
3 Likes

I don’t know about this alpha. I got some of that on Khan. How about Leader of Men, Alpha of Alpha, Potentiator, Power Awareness, Power Unleashed, Lion IV, and Total Nonchalance? Maybe Ascension?

First, I understand the idea of wanting to stream line it. My philosophy is that if I want an effect, I just do it. I think @SaintSovereign has told us a number of times to forget about redundancy.

Besides, you ran EQ fairly faithfully right? Are you worried you’re going to lose the alpha effects? You listened. You took action. The results are in your head, so where else could they go? I’m wondering if there are acute effects that you are missing. I kind of “high” or feeling of power from it. If so, I think there are others who have noticed this with EQ.

1 Like

Yes. I’m missing it. Either than or DR is now giving me reconciliation. I’m observing myself, it’s a strange feeling. Out of the blue it came.

1 Like

I’d say your first one looks solid. Dude, I’d say it looks awesome! How about start listening to it… oh I don’t know… maybe … NOW?!:grin:

I vote yes.

I vote yes because my philosophy is to kick all my problems so far out of my life, they’ll be gone forever. I know DR will help with that, but I just go all out. I understand you might want to be cautious with your spending. I get that. So just take what I have to say, and make a decision based on your circumstances.

Remember, right now you are planning. Give it some time. Remember, a custom sub is a 6 to 12 month commitment. Take your time by reading the descriptions of all that I listed and then some. So far, this looks like a good start.

Plan. Write your objectives. Breathe. Read about the modules. Take notes. Plan more. Write down other modules you might want. Look at your objectives. etc…

Yes! Very good. I think I error on the side of trying to pack in too much. But that is my bias. Focused however is I think a good plan. And from the looks of it, you are focused.

Welcome to the ambiguity of subliminals. What I do is I have a health check list, if I feel off, I go to the gym. Or eat a lot of vegetables. Or take some adaptogens. Or just get out of the house. Or go pick up something to go that is healthy food. Or get a bottled water. Or use a brain wave entrainment program. Or listen to an Ultima. Or go out with friends. Or watch a movie. Or just anything but stewing about any negative feelings. This is a lot of subconscious stuff going on so I have no idea why I feel off sometimes. But I know that worrying about it usually gets me no where.

3 Likes

HoM must have some alpha programming in it since while running it I was more dominant and I had an aura of command. I was also more solid and decisive. Stark and HoM are a great combo according to what the sales page says.

2 Likes

I think it’s a very good idea in the context of stacking your custom with Major Titles. I was thinking about doing it that way but ultimately decided that my custom must be solid so I created one (it]s only a plan for now) which contains 20 modules. I think I could stack it with a Major Title later on but it may be quite challenging.

Of course. Hence why we made it part of the Emperor line. :wink:

8 Likes

Follow up on that Saint but HoM has the family module, would that interfere with seduction focused subs? I.e Khan

Foremost was their incredibly powerful ability to forge deep relationships with whomever they desire, be they family, friends or lovers. With Medici, you will intuitively be able to know who would make a good partner (in any area), how to get closer to them, and will easily have a deeper and deeper relationship if you so desire.

But not all relationships are the same. Using a number of powerful new modules, including the profound Transcendental Connection module, you’ll be able to consciously influence the depth of the relationship, and Medici will automatically help you make that relationship a fulfilling one that fits you, your desires and your needs perfectly. If you ever desired the ability to create loyal, strong relationships that truly make you (and your family members, friends or lovers) feel good, whole and happy, Medici will help you, be they short or long term.

It doesn’t look as if it caused any interference with seduction, moreover, it can potentially improve it.

1 Like

I am looking forward to running HoM once that time comes. I’ve got a custom planned with HoM and Dynasty and others, which is geared towards contributing to my family/children. That’s going to be good.

One interesting detail is that my thinking has shifted a little with regard to Mosaic - something of a subtle program. I was originally thinking of it almost as something to be placed in every Custom. It would be specific to that Custom and would cause it to blend (or ‘play nicely’) with your other programs.

Now I look it at it more as a generalizable module. In other words, I feel that when Mosaic is running, it helps my mind to find ways to harmonize any and all of the programs that I’m running. Not just specific, in other words, to the custom that includes it.

3 Likes