RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

Could that be it? My fatigue? One of the reasons why I switched to Stark from EQ was that fatigue. I find my libido was down. Perhaps I was too quick to attribute that to EQ. I’m glad if so, I truly enjoyed my time with EQ, and the experience extremely dampened that.

Before I plunge into khan next year, I’ll be running DR with EQ to see how they work together.

Dude, when I ran EQ my interest in women went to almost zero. My conclusion was that if I wanted to have a sex life, stop running Emperor. If I was in a romantic or sexual relationship, I would NOT run Emperor for obvious reasons. If I want to have a sex life, I will not run Emperor. Seriously, I had no interest in women when running Emperor.

Anyone who is reading this, if you are in a romantic or sexual relationship, I would encourage you to be cautious about running Emperor.

UPDATE: see this for important addition…

See above comment.

3 Likes

The other 50%are the spirit of the substance

Ah drats. I was afraid of that.

… Stark and Khan for me then. Thanks man.

Next year I’m setting my sights on Khan and EoG. I wonder if pairing them with DR would be too much…

Heheheheheheheh
If you eat peyote you get access to the space of the plants and its inhabitants.
Same goes with all other psychotropic plants/substances
It goes even with trees and fruits if you have acces to a real magican/druid/shaman like our shaman😉
Very very very interesting things are possible

1 Like

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Changa

Taddddaaaaaa :grin: :rocket: :flying_saucer: :earth_asia:

1 Like

I’ll say it this way, if I want a sex life, Stark and Khan is what I would listen to rather than Emperor. However, Stark and Khan are different. Stark is like developing the charm of Tony Stark. Khan is badass like… well… Genghis Khan.

I think the only way to know is to run it. What I did with EoG and Khan is I bought them at the regular store. I decided to discontinue Khan after completing it, and I replaced it with Stark because I felt it was more aligned with who I was. With EoG, I ran it to stage 4 and then did a custom with stage 4.

2 Likes

Now that looks very interesting. I had been planning that too but ultimately I decided to run DR solely. There were some users interested in stacking both titles and one even said he would do that next year. Both titles in a stack seem like building strong foundations for Khan.

1 Like

So what would you run instead to get similar results?

Of course it would be too dense. You have to be patient now… make it through somehow. :smiley:

1 Like

From what I understand, although there might be overlap among Khan, Stark, and Emperor… Emperor seems to be different from the other two in that it’s very solo focused. Doing what you want to get wealth and power. So for wealth and power, there is also Khan and Stark, but I don’t think it’s as solo focused. Khan is more about authority. Stark more about charisma. So that is my understanding of the differences. There is also EoG.

Personally, if I wanted an Emperor substitute, I would run Khan and EoG if I wanted to be a badass. If I wanted charm, then Stark and EoG.

2 Likes

Thank you for the information and link!

So there is a plane of existence for plants. What exists there exactly? Energy of the plants? Spirits of plants? Actual physical plants that can be touched?

What kinds of things?

The plant spirit itself and other spirits
Where spirit is there is Energy
You can touch, speak, see, hear, smell and feel it of course

Ayahuasca is the door opener, you can access with Ayahuasca other plants and they’re secret/energy/spirits…

Most people drink Ayahuasca solo.
But when you mix it with other plants in the right amount and know how to activate them/communicate with the plants, then the party begins :grin: :tada: :tada:

Thank you for this post, and generously sharing your information!

I have no idea what any of that is.

I asked @Leandros questions about some experiences Terence McKenna talked about when he took ayahuasca. Some people think ayahuasca opens doors to other planes, such as the astral plane.

1 Like

@RVconsultant

Detailing out of current conversation for a question.

Which 2-3 major titles do you think would be best for fame, wealth and friends/mentors?

I was thinking possibly Mogul, Stark and Inner Circle…I’m looking into what my stack should be to help me get where I want to.

I don’t want that many subs as I want to keep it as focused as possible but I’m not sure I want a custom yet. I feel like a custom would be a better build but 🤷🏼.

I’m staying with DR, just figuring out my next steps after this month.

1 Like

@Brandon it may not be a good idea to plan that far ahead of DR is what you’ll run for now. You may change your goals based on DR.

2 Likes

I think DR has already made me change my goals. I’m not feeling Khan, what I’m doing now, is currently the best thing anymore for what I want to achieve.

Stark fits the bill, my goals at the moment are to build myself on Tiktok so I can build my Instagram and start to get noticed for my dance/choreography. That’s really what I want to focus on. I think DR has made me realise that. Ultimately to make money too.

I want the best start to it too, that’s why I’m considering adding Inner Circle to Stark which I’d be using anyway.

I want to add Mogul as I’m currently kind of struggling financially and wanting to replace and make some quick money since the lockdown in the UK is affecting our dance business since we can’t open for open classes.

4 Likes

If I wanted to be famous: Inner Circle, The Spotlight, Transcendental Connection, Stark, Mastermind, Mystery, Secret Source, Financial Reality Shifter, Sultan, Natural Winner, Overdrive, Trailblazer, Gratitude Embodiment, Positive Being Attractor – Wealth, Secrets of Akasha – Wealth, Instant Business Tactician, Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy, Manipulus, Power Can Corrupt, Dragon Tongue, Wayfinder, Wealth Limit Destroyer.

There is also EoG at the regular store.

I tried to be as comprehensive as possible. I’d also encourage you to read ALL the descriptions of the products at the Q store. Perhaps you’ll see one I didn’t think of that might be better suited for you.

Some I listed are directly connected to fame. Some may open your mind to “unusual” yet effect strategies. Some are designed to help you make effective or wise decisions. I’m guessing after reading about them, you’ll know.

Now please read what @SubliminalUser said. I can understand that you probably feel a sense of urgency. I would encourage you to PLAN a custom. Give it a week. Then decide.

And kudos for you for sticking to DR. Loyalty to playlist is definitely an Achievement Unlocked!

Figuring out your steps… again, a week to plan a custom is what I would encourage.

And this is a good point.

And this is another good point. Welcome to the ambiguity known as life and its transitions.

Oh dude, I so sympathize! After about 2 or 3 months of stage 4, I chucked Khan… I think more or less after Stark arrived.

And now you know how I feel.

Adding Mogul or Ascended Mogul… Would it hurt? I doubt it. Would it help if you already had Stark? I don’t know.

Create…
Youtube channel? Online seminar?

1 Like