RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

Possibly. Depends on what subliminal you’re running and what Ultima you plan to use. They are considered superchargers after all

Or just boost whatever you’re running with DR Ultima to remove the blocks (supposing that DR can’t be a mainstay at that time).

If you have been running DR Ultima, what have been your experiences so far with DR Ultima?

@RVconsultant I have decided to run only Stage One at this point. I gave the reasons in my Journal

CommanderU activated SarkT when I was stonewalling.

2 Likes

That is very helpful to know! Thank you!

@SaintSovereign and @Fire

I like the new brain graphic on the main store page.

1 Like

I noticed that this morning as well.

Running ST1. 3x loops yesterday, 3x loops today.

I think this one is gentler (okay I hope so)

Thing is, I caught myself reflecting more deeply when asked a few questions. There’s some melancholia there, but so far I’m not feeling uncomfortable. Just honest. Not ashamed and yet not proud. It’s just there if that makes any sense…

I think so. I ditched Regeneration. As good as it is, I was finding it fatiguing. DR seems effective and gentle. Hmmm effective and gentle… sounds like a detergent commericial.

Oh yes, I get these moments of irritation, but I can consciously re-direct them much easier now.

2 Likes

@Leandros

I was listening to a talk by Terence McKenna.

I would like to ask some specific questions about ayahuasca.

Would it be okay with you and would you be willing to share on the forum knowledge you have about ayahuasca?

1 Like

Sure just ask

Thank you! In one of Terence’s lectures, he talked about an experience with entities that looked liked jeweled eggs he saw when he took ayahuasca. Do you know anything about this? If so, could you please write about this?

1 Like

Yes these Spirits exist
Altought, different people see, smell and hear them differently.
T. Mc.K in his visions saw them as Machine Elves.
Other people see them as Angels or even pure light beings.
The Visions that you see depend on your background

Let me know if you want to go deeper into this or anything else

Thank you! This is quite enlightening!

Alright, so you are familiar with his experiences…

Would it be fair to say that the visions appear in accordance with one’s religious or spiritual beliefs?

Yes please. Anything else you know, I would appreciate.

Also, do you think there is any relationship to ayahuasca use and the astral plane?

T. MC. K did not so much Ayahuasca more Dmt.

I saw the machine elves myself also on changa.
After that I had 6 eggs the size of a little football in my head. They where transparent and filled with orange sparkling liquid, then they start to boile from the inside and shaking until they explode and all the liquid orange flowing down from my head into my sakral Chakra

50/50 in my opinion
:joy:

If you ask I answer :grin:

Define Astral plane please

I believe with Ayahuasca you go into the Plant space
With dmt you can go into the Astral plane

In my opinion I have more access to astral plane stuff after Changa than Ayahuasca
After Ayahuasca I have my Intuition highten and am more into Flow and feeling

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying!

Are you referring to the root chakra?

Thank you for that insight! If 50% is yes, what do you think accounts for the other 50%?

What is plant space?

Would you please tell me more about changa? I don’t know what that is.