First time here and not sure on what to expect

It seems like I picked the wrong one if my libido may drop :sweat_smile:. As far as trading, I trade Forex, gold and indices. I ran the set it and forget it method twice last night while browsing the forum and I noticed I slept more soundly and had a vivid dream.

Don’t use the set and forget with Q subs. The technology has been updated - you only need 1-2 loops to begin with.

1 Like

Just stack Sex Mastery with Emperor. That will help with your libido (and more) while you focus on success with Emperor

And yes, Welcome to SubClub!

1 Like
1 Like

My libido didn’t go anywhere of Emperor. What I think it did do was to stop me from being distracted by sexual thoughts when I was focusing on something that was more important at the time.

1 Like

Welcome, @KingHeem,

What can you expect?

A whole lot of power behind you.

Just like a turbo engine, it’ll work best if you keep your primary focus on where you’re headed. If you’re flying with a jet pack on your back, but you keep turning around to look at the jet pack, you’ll end up making an S-shape in the sky instead of flying where you want to go.

My opinion: once the subliminals are up and running smoothly (in other words, you’ve chosen your programs and your amount of loops), do yourself a favor and just let them play and forget about them for a while. Think of them as your secret weapon. Like a genie who is working behind the scenes so that all of your efforts are more successful.

It will always be great to see you here on the discussion forum and to read of your experiences, but honestly? If you’re into trading, it would be a good idea, for the next few weeks, to spend your time on a trading discussion forum.

These subliminal programs are powerful, and they work. In a way, unless you bump into some tricky spot or have a problem, now’s the time to just let them do their thing. They’ll astound you. But they work even better when your focus is on making things happen.

Be confident. And now go get what you want.

5 Likes

I figured I should just start with one main program since I’m new. I want to make sure things set in with one program before I start adding

1 Like

So far I’ve had really vivid dreams… Like crazy vivid involving people that shouldn’t be in the same dreams. People I knew in highschool and people I just recently met. I have no clue what it means but I seem like a way of closure of some sort. I wake up a little more well rested and sleep way more soundly than I use to. And last night I couldn’t finish one loop. I went for about 41 minutes since I fell asleep and woke up in what felt like a daze with some discomfort in my head. I played it on sony paryyl speaker this time instead of my Harmon Jardin studio 4. I’ll try with the sony again tonight to see if I get the same effects

uhhh…On the other hand, also spend time here too so you don’t miss out on free holiday subliminals and contests :flushed:

I didn’t know they give out freebies. So far I’ve been on the forum every day. I’m thinking about purchasing Libertine Ultima since i just finished 2 loops of Emperor Q (Ultrasonic)

Nice, right?

And just to be clear, that says a free title for everyone. The free Custom is something extra on top of that for whoever wins that contest.

sigh. This is an awesome community, but I also kind of wanted to advise you to just run the subliminal and forget all about the community. haha. That’s way too extreme, but you just need to get that balance right so that your own goals and focuses remain in the foreground and any community energy and hype are just inspiring or fun features in the background.

oh, and just in case you haven’t already, be sure to check out the FAQs that are available on the subliminalclub.com website (where you purchased the subliminal). You want to be especially clear on what reconciliation is and the best ways to handle that and even to harness it and turn it into a strength.

1 Like

Good Looking out, I appreciate it. I will be sure to check it out. I just hope none of this is fake (not dwelling on it or trying to force anything, just living life and observing). I haven’t noticed anything from emperor(ultrasonic) yet since I’ve ran 3.5 loops while watching a movie or reading. any advice?

Yes. Actions come first, subliminals second.

The particular sensations you’ll experience in response to a subliminal vary a lot between individuals. Some people feel a lot, some people don’t feel much. The proof, however, is in the pudding.

One thing you’ll notice is that ideas for taking action will come to you. (This happens even without subliminals; but it’ll happen even more with them). When you sense a good one, take action on it. Keep some kind of record of your ideas, your actions, and the results.

Also, do a physical workout (of your choice). Enhanced results from working out are another common effect from Emperor.

One thing that you may already know:

Emperor is one of the flagship programs here; and it’s pretty powerful. A recommended entry-level program is Ascended Mogul. It’s got a lighter set of instructions, so results are faster. But that doesn’t mean you can’t start from Emperor.

But you’ll need some tricks to keep you patient and engaged.

Here is a simple one:

Part One

Get a sheet of paper (or do it on the computer). Write the numbers 90 down to 1. Or 1 through 90. Whichever makes you feel good.

These represent your first 3 months.

The plan: 2 loops a day. 5 days a week. 2 days of rest.

Simple.

That’s just 10 loops a week. And it’s all you’ll need.

90 days = 13 weeks. 13 weeks = 130 loops.

December to January
January to February
February to March

No need to add anything. This’ll do it. But if you do decide to add something, the recommendation is just 1 Ultima track: Limitless Executive.

Let these 3 months be your baseline. After that, do whatever you want. But for these 13 weeks, stick to this simple schedule.

Part Two

What do you want to do in January? What do you want to happen?

Be realistic. Or be unrealistic. Just do your best to respond to these questions. Come up with a list of what you’d like to do/achieve.

Same for February.

Same for March.

Part Three

Schedule some related tasks for January, February, and March

Let them be things you can really accomplish. Not impossible, but stretching you a little bit.

You can revise and adjust the list as the weeks go on. But this is your initial plan.

Your focus for these first 90 days is this list that you just wrote. Not the subliminal. That just plays 2 loops a day, 5 days a week. But what you want to be actively thinking about and changing and re-changing are these scheduled tasks. If you want to struggle with something, or think about something, or talk about something; talk about that.

Think of the subliminal as high-octane, premium gas. If you don’t actually drive anywhere, it’ll just sit in the tank being uselessly excellent. So focus on where you want to drive to this week.

Our minds need their chew toys. Don’t chew on the subliminal. Chew on your action list.

2 Likes

That 's a great goal, one can get lost in the potion shops here

1 Like

Uh, a very small amount of people claimed this. Emperor shouldn’t cause you to lose interest in sex – in fact, just the opposite.

If anything, what it does is remove your desire for validation through sex. A lot of people don’t seem to realize this. They base their self-worth on how much sex they have, or who wants to have sex with them. Emperor helps you remove this limiting belief, and instead replaces it with a sense of true self-love and self-worth. You may perceive that as a “drop in libido,” but it’s not true. It’s actually a step toward becoming a true self-actualized individual.

9 Likes

This isn’t nearly enough time to notice anything. You need a few weeks, and you’ll need to be working toward a goal. Otherwise, what is there to notice? Take note of your mental states, how you respond to people, what urges you have, etc. over the next few days.

2 Likes

LOVE THIS ANSWER!!! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I understand. Patience mode activated

Thank you for posting this!

1 Like

Thanks for your reply, this is very informative.

4 Likes