Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

You really hope that this make it out by the end of this year but i figure it wont, would like this as a major core for my custom next year, wondering what else you guys have in store for this month tho?
Module pack 3 please lol

Also my custom stack that resemble this idea has ql st4, mind eye and ultimate artist as the core but that only because those three can touch on what am trying to archive, also decide on 2 custom subs and 2 ultimas for the whole of next year

1 Like

if it does make it to production, is it intended for Q format or Ultima, or both ?

If ultima will it include modified version/scripting of BLU, Executive, Blue Skies, and Wealth Ultima like yours?

Have the feeling it will be a major sub with the core coming later to the store, want to see if the will be a ultima version with it like Dragon ultima

@SaintSovereign did you ever go through all the stages of your previous stack: Khan, Ecstasy of Gold or Quantum Limitless? If not, why?

1 Like

Right now, I’m running it as an Ultima and I’m getting astounding results. That being said, we’ll most likely release it in both Q and Ultima formats.

4 Likes

Naw. I run custom versions of the titles in my stack, allowing me to cut a lot of the foundational scripting out because I’ve been getting exposed to it for literally years now. This allows me to hyper focus on exactly the issues I need to overcome.

6 Likes

Module Pack 3 is coming soon. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Is there a release date for that Wealth ultima you brought up months ago?

1 Like

YEESSS!!!
:stuck_out_tongue::hugs::hugs::sunglasses:

1 Like

No, not yet. We’ve been discussing the direction we want to go next. More announcements will come soon.

4 Likes

:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

If I’m quiet for a few days, don’t be alarmed…

… just finished installing Cyberpunk 2077 on the PlayStation 5. :wink:

10 Likes

Let us know how it is lol, i am currently playing Valhalla on Xone, I want series X and PS5 but waiting till next year when finances are straightened out and other things are going.

Have fun with it you certainly deserve it.

2 Likes

any ETA on stack article?

1 Like

Sunday, hopefully.

5 Likes

just looked up the trailer for this
holy shit that looks amazing.
got chillz…I haven’t been into gaming in a while.
But this strongly gives me the urge .

I’ll understand if we don’t see you for a while lol

1 Like

Cries in PS4 :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Please also include how to run three customs and get sufficient exposure to all of them :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This is what I think were up too:(customs or regular won’t make a difference for the formatting of these I imagine)

Q subs stack procedure (2 q subs, 3 q subs, 4 q subs etc)
Q stack with Ultima
Terminus with Q
Terminus with Q stack
Terminus with Ultima
Terminus with Q and Ultima
Terminus with Q stack and Ultima
Terminus with Terminus-or not ( I think this was recommended against-so all following permutations would be mute)
Terminus with Terminus and Q
Terminus with Terminus, and Q, and Ultima
Terminus with Terminus and Q Stack
Terminus with Terminus and Q stack with Ultima

not even gonna try this with T2

Is there any preview for the new park before release?