Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Another early track w/ accompanying video that I edited. I have an odd, non-linear creative process. Sometimes, I’ll jump ahead to something like visuals because it actually helps me write the lyrics (which I haven’t finished, but I did record the backing vocals for the chorus, courtesy of my lovely girlfriend). Again, this is early, used some of the clips twice, things out of sync, etc.

The style of this song is different than the first I posted, and it’s actually more of my personal “style.” This was actually made before “Failure of Gravity,” which I made because I wanted to expand my creativity. Questions, comments, feedback appreciated.

EDIT: And yes, I most certainly did, without shame, recreate the iconic drum loop from “In the Air Tonight” by Phil Collins. :wink:

9 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Last track from the “COVID Sessions.” Different style than the other two. Began as a slow ballad before I decided to “Daft Punk” it up and loop the voices throughout the entire song after sending them through a ton of vocoders and sound processors.

7 Likes

@SaintSovereign check this out – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNbNzAMZ4VQ

1 Like

This weekend, we began the groundwork for profound physical changes. One of our private testers, who suffers from excruciating migraines, used a prototype Ultima program and reported that her headache was relieved within minutes. She noted that as soon as the program ended, however, the headache would slowly return. With each loop, however, she noted that the time for the headache to return increased.

The script included physical healing that would repair the underlying issue causing the migraines. Of course, we can’t induce that instantly (for now), but it does seem to be occurring. This is amazing news. More details later. :wink:

10 Likes

Is this specific to migraines or can it be used for any kind of pain?

2 Likes

As someone that also suffers from excruciating migraines on occasion, if I had a guaranteed means of reducing the pain that would be amazing. Currently the only thing that works is lying very still in a dark room and attempting to fall asleep to get away from the pain.

2 Likes

This one was specific to migraines, but the script can be tailored to any type of pain.

2 Likes

Hopefully, with a few more successful tests, we’ll be able to help with this.

2 Likes

not just elimination of chronic pain but healing physically of underlying issues that cause the pain?

Incredible, looking forward to that one.

Are yous steering this in pain/structural issue specific… or adaptive for whatever issue?

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign - PHYSICAL HEALING!!!

Hell! It’s about time

1 Like

Is there any chance you’re going to come up with something that could help with my wife’s MS symptoms?

2 Likes

That is very powerful and interesting!! I am very excited in one that deals with the underlying issues of joint pain

1 Like

I’m interested in this too.

1 Like

Eh, why not. Need to unwind anyway:

2 Likes

How is it?

Hulk serum sub is coming :joy:. Physical changes , fast healing. testosteron over the roof

4 Likes

Have you tried the Wahls protocol for MS?

1 Like

We read the book, but she decided that it wasn’t practical for her and less so for everyone else who lives in the house.