Custom Ultimas Are Here!

@mnemosyne what are your goals and visions for the next 6 months ?.

I sm assuming you are referring to stacking ?

Yep.

For example…

Using Regeneration Q and a Custom Healing Ultima?

Or a custom Q subliminal focused on healing with Elixir Ultima?

1 Like

Regeneration i think is a better option with the ultima

Is the Ultima on the Build Type stronger than the Terminus Squared option whats the differences between both?

Stay tuned. :wink:

The next title is quite ambitious – so much that we may wait for Q and Ultima Plus.

Enough that you’d have to be delusional to deny that you’re getting results.

It’s a project – meaning research, technological advancements and new titles based around the concept. It may take some time before anything comes to fruition, but we’re getting some initial research results back around the 20th.

Not for some time.

Project Hero is more than just “physical shifting.” :wink:

Not the BEST idea, unless you’re going to run your custom like a major title. Might work well that way.

Absolutely not. If we add Ultima Cores and someone tries this, their custom will unceremoniously be placed “on hold” until they contact us to remove it. Once full automation rolls out (where no human is needed to help run Q), anyone who does this and then complains will lose access to the Q store. Ultima Cores will NOT work properly with standard Q customs.

These were stacking modules before we updated them to Ultima. The versions in the Q store isn’t the Ultima version.

'Tis up to you. Both of these approaches work.

Ultimas (when built and used properly) require less listening time. Right now, I’m running ONLY Ultimas.

5 Likes

Different type of subliminal.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign do you see emperor fitness getting the hero treatment? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much. I ordered the physical improvement ultima that I had planned.

Can’t wait for it! Have had an great week on Khan st 1 and QL st 1, so can’t wait to see what this will do over the next months.

2 Likes

And there it is hahaha, new tech that I’ll want to jump on it! :smiley:

1 Like

Probably a post-pandemic thing

2 Likes

I hope hahaha, yeah, when new subs will come out it will means upgrades :open_mouth:

1 Like

Yea. I get the feeling it’s so far away that there’s much personal progress to make before I upgrade anything to the + versions.

2 Likes

Yeah, also, I love my terminus. The thing is, if someone tells me that the new version transforms you faster… I kinda got to have it and accelerate my growth!

1 Like

We’re not quite sure what’s going to happen with Project Hero. Right now, it’s just research. First results comes in later this month.

2 Likes

Project hero sounds promising but am more curious about q and ultima plus
Also was wondering what kind of results will come from someone running the exact same custom sub on defferent build level, so t2 3 times a week, q 5 times a week and terminus, yes all over lapping but just running one loop each
Would it be just overlord or each will ease you into each other?

I sometimes wonder… if Saint is a man or fighter jet.

As I anticipated, it won’t take too long before you guys start churning out Q-Plus and Ultima Plus.

Here was wonsering if deus in a custom ultima would be a good idea? In the sense of after awhile of running ut will ut become useless/broken

Also what you think about deus in a custom termnius squared build? Should it even be attempted @SaintSovereign

Finding a goal and sticking to it is my first goal. :joy:

2 Likes

Now that is a goal worth doing.

2 Likes