Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

Total obliteration of social anxiety.

When you say there is no anxiety
It literally means you never said anything wrong after using wanted

I haven’t achieved perfect social behaviour, assuming that such thing is possible.

By not being socially anxious, you say what works best for you in the moment (you don’t say things to please people in order to be accepted).That can’t be wrong.

You are more witty, but it doesn’t mean that you always will have the “perfect answer”. Is more like your overall demeanor and attitude is correct, beyond lexicon details.

3 Likes

But with primal seduction I achieved the perfect
Wanted is the modern man who gets power in another way
The way which I do not prefer
What about a sub solely about physical shifting?
I think hero is for that right?

So they say

1 Like

Yes, Hero is going to be a product and technology.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Been getting a few breakouts on the face lately since ZP.

Could this be hormonal from Wanted or emotional issues causing it - any ideas?

2 Likes

Have you been eating a lot of chocolates?

My skin has been clear on WZP most of the time, unless I go a bit heavy on chocolates.

Also, use a face wash.

3 Likes

Yeah been having chocolate since xmas as I get given some around then.

Might try dropping the chocs then for now and see if it improves the skin.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed you making progress over 2+ weeks where you sound like a different person, and now you are thinking of adding WANTED.

What is you listening schedule now?

What would be your listening schedule if you added WANTED?

1 Like

Wow, the same exact thing happened to me with WANTED ZP. Never had this much acne on my face in my entire life, that’s including my teen years.

Didn’t happen with Qv2 though.

1 Like

Hey RV, actually wanted zp has been in my stack for 21 days now. Right now I’ve got my custom, paragon zp, and wanted zp. I’m following the experimental reconciliation reducing pattern right now which I’ll probably stick with.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign
Does wanted and emperor have the willie enhancer ? i know that diamond and SM has it.

1 Like

@blackadder yep.

2 Likes

@SubliminalUser thanks for confirming. I thought they may have removed it because of diamond.

Willie enhancer team for life :sunglasses:
I wasn’t aware that Wanted had it tho, even less Emperor.

In fact It would be cool if it was even more present into diamond W ME (just personnal opinion due to my current frustration on that precise, maybe in the next few weeks it’ll go back to kong mode but for now I remain a bit disapointed just on that part)

1 Like

Did the wanted zp + stark zp last around midnight i feel this might actually be a good combo outside of listening to my emperor custom.

Unfortunately i have not seen any physical changes on wanted upto now lets see what hero has to offer in terms of physical shifting :wink:

Are you measuring yourself in a semi-scientific way? Get one of those fabric tape measures and measure your stomach, around each leg and each arm. Keep a daily journal. A lot of people literally cannot see the changes in their bodies – friends are prone to subconsciously sabotaging you too. The only thing that works is hard data.

9 Likes

Is physical shifting related to how much testosterone do you have in your body?