Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

We launched it a bit early. :wink:
Check your downloads.

24 Likes

Hype set to max level.

4 Likes

You guys most be exhausted! I appreciate the hard work and overtime you guys are putting in. Thanks!

Will the unisex version be at launch with this version?

1 Like

Oh yeah, itā€™s true there is a version for cisgender male!

1 Like

Saw this on the review

Past Thursday on release I bought Wanted because the day after I would have a job interview with the IT manager of a company and I thought it would stack greatly with Ascended Mogul. During the interview he told me there were multiple candidates he would see this week. Wellā€¦ today he personally emailed me with an offer. If this is not a testament of being Wanted then I donā€™t know what else is. Thank you for this amazing new sub!

Stack WANTED with CHOSEN if you want to be sure of a promotion at work.

6 Likes

We launched it early. Check ya downloads. :wink:

10 Likes

Is this the version for men ? :open_mouth: or is it the for everyone version?

1 Like

Itā€™s for men, all men. But donā€™t worry, yaā€™ll. Weā€™ve upgraded it quite a lot. :wink:

11 Likes

Thatā€™s cool

Thatā€™s nice :smiley: I hope Iā€™ll get some more attention in the coming days (or it will shift my focus to noticing woman noticing me haha) :heart:

Iā€™m 7 minutes in chosen and my head is a little bit drowsy.

4 Likes

Guys! Chosen is out as well!!! itā€™s in my downloads! :scream:

Yes, it is. All three are out. :wink:

5 Likes

This is what I WANTED!:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign : I see Wanted ZP in my downloads. :grinning:
Having run my Qv2 stack today, do you think I need a washout before running Wanted ZP?

1 Like

Great that I see this before going to sleep , see you all on another timeline where you all have a beautiful life :sparkles::sparkles::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:
Thanks Saint&fire :heart:

2 Likes

giphy (1)

7 Likes

Thanks so much! Best way to end 2021!

I listened to wanted back to back before sleeping (yes it energized me )

This little conversation or scenario happened in my mind in the morning after having my coffee .

• the women is real

(A women name) oh you are writing adultery novels , those are a meaningless type of novels
(Me)Actually no( a real women I am interested in) every story has a deep and profound meaning , for example my novel called diving into stillness . The hero who called Richardo was at the door step to enlightenment the end of suffering after meditating for 20 years . In the astral he met a women that is filled with aliveness . She was lusting after him . He was centered with un moved mind . I will not tell you the end but I promise you going to cry . Actually thatā€™s my main purpose for my writing . I want my readers to cry not to jerk off . To go through a profound spiritual experience that change them inside out .

9 Likes

It has been an hour since my virgin loop of Wanted ZP. I started it soon after I woke up.

Firstly. The Solace mask is gorgeous. I didnā€™t contribute to the mask testing so thank you forum bois for your contributions and Big Bois for putting together a fantastic mask. My Samsung Galaxy Buds with ambient mode is so smooth with it that if I wasnā€™t sensitive to feeling subliminals i wouldnā€™t know it was there.

Initial impressions. I think it was three minutes in that I felt the tell tell pressure starting in my head. It was focused towards the front, closer to my forehead than my brainā€¦ Not sure that makes sense.

As I was journaling about the above which I call the Looming, it slipped from my head and left me completely clear, like I had been meditating for 30 minutes. The Looming has returned but as of about 5 minutes ago or when I started this post, I can feel it receding into oblivion and the calm returning. Oof.

I felt a sense of inner calm as soon as my loop was over and i was walking around in my warehouse, handling the preliminary business of the day. I had a slight sense of nervousness inside, but, I noticed that my walk and posture were both ā€˜lightenedā€™ and more sure. Hopefully, Iā€™ll have a better way to explain that upon reflection. Good stuff, though.

I have a ā€˜senseā€™ of an aura that was developing around me at the warehouse and again as Iā€™m typing it and thinking about it, I can tangibly feel it. Whether or not others will experience this Iā€™m not sure as I do have certain practices that give me an advantage.

Iā€™ll update here with more as the day goes on.

Update: my girlfriend just texted me ā€œI love you, my (insert the commonly used alternative word for the feminine genitals here) TerminatoršŸ˜œā€ lmao. Sheā€™s never called me anything like that before.

Update #2: Iā€™m listening to Megan Thee Stallionā€™s 'Southside Forever Freestyle" right now for hype on my way to work and I can feel my inner lifting in optimism and I can feel electricity coming from my core spreading through my body, particularly focused on my arms? Physical shifting beginning energetically, perhaps.

Update 3: I sense that the ability to consciously guide what I want to exude from my eyes will be greatly increased.

Update 4: Iā€™m not sure how long it has been since my loop. I feel a warmth suffusing my body on the inside and around me.

Update 5:

Update 6: December 2nd - my posture is changing. I would say improving but no, simply shifting, in a most desirable, regal fashion.

Update 7: I didnā€™t really do much for my hair this morning at all. All I did was throw on my rag MAYBE after adding moisturizer. After I took my rag off a few hours later, I didnā€™t see a mirror until like several hours after this. My locs are quite perfectly presented, in a way Iā€™ve worried and tried to tease into place previously to no avail.

Update 8: Dec 3rd - I got my dick sucked by my girl while I was getting ready for work this morning. I had jokingly pulled it out and waved it in her face after I took a shower and she just looked me in the eyes and went to town. And took her time, too. None of this is normal behavior.

Update 9: When I cross my arms and sit back, I have an immense sense of physical power in my upper body. If necessary, Iā€™ll edit this update with deeper insight

Update 10: Iā€™m feeling taller than I already am. My musculature is developing well with no workouts.

Update 11: 12/06/21 -

Update 12: Iā€™m becoming more concerned with my appearance and how I present myself

Update 13: 12/17/21 - yesterday, my lady and I did the do and she said she liked how i man handled her. I came after she did and my penis stayed hard for about ten minutes at least afterwards.

29 Likes