Sage - Where There Is A Will

12/22/21 is one I’m looking forward to seeing. Very pleasing to the eye :slight_smile:

1 Like

Right, I forget, we have Dec…22! :blush:

1 Like

Are you participating in the ZP Preview with any titties (lmao, edit: titles)?

11/11 is my favorite day of the year as it’s in November, numerologically matches me and has significance.

1 Like

Of course! Sage Immortal, Wanted, Regeneration, PS…

I just can’t decide what to choose :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

You didn’t ask for advice so take this how you will.

Eliminate either PS or Wanted and you have your stack. :slight_smile:

1 Like

For my notes later.

Wanted ZP in a song for me currently.

1 Like

Her comment earlier was great, but this. This does bring a smile to my face.

2 Likes

Haha wow that’s awesome!

Maybe you right, mate… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I finished a loop of Chosen about ten minutes ago.

I felt a lot in the loop of Wanted ZP, but Chosen was smooth.

Braces for impact

2 Likes

So, the one thing that hasn’t faded since I’ve run my ZPs is I have more trouble thinking. Words take longer to come to me and I’m a bit spacey at times. I personally have little problem dealing with this as I’ve smoked a lot of weed in my life.

Mostly joking.

I’m gonna attempt to take a quick nap now that i have a chance and if i remember, I’ll update this post with changes, if there are any :slight_smile:

I didn’t end up taking a nap yesterday.

I woke up today clear. Within an hour or so, the mental fatigue has returned. My intuitive sense told me yesterday that things will progress for me as they are until the next play day.

Since this post, I started to slowly feel more and more burdened mentally to the point that I could have fallen asleep in the passenger seat on the way to Utah. I never sleep on the way.

My driver always makes a certain stop on the way so the timing was off for me to do so. I noticed as I was getting out my body felt broken down. Stiff. Burdened.

However! After we got back on the road, I’ve only progressively seem improvements both mentally and physically with a certain buoyancy.

I’ll do my best for my own later introspection and for contributing to whatever version of ZP comes out of this preview to pay attention and journal things as they come.

I’ll only see more improvements in the separate bodies after I begin to actually work in about an hour. That’s how I am.

1 Like

The analogy/metaphor (I’m with you on what you said yesterday, @Palpatine, I can’t remember the difference betwixt those) that comes up of my current ZP experience is that I’m currently experiencing the deep, drawn ‘out’ process of the inhale. I’m currently going through the subjugation of the breath, and the exhale is soon to come

2 Likes

I see the value of rest days with this new tech.

I’m thinking that it has taken me about …30 hours after loops to feel the smoothening.

1 Like

Since the ZP thread is acting up, maybe here is a less tumultuous thread to muse on.

Yeah, as I just posted on the Main Thread of ZP, I am feeling ZP’d. As I said somewhere over there, the pendulum has swung.

I don’t have words to describe my current experience, which hasn’t even fully bled to the emotional yet. But smooth, light, free…these come to mind.

Sage Immortal ZP…tomorrow…

tumblr_inline_nmutsmad8L1tswnt0_500