Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Was the date (numbers) done on purpose lol?

6 Likes

Nice catch!

One thing I noticed after havin minor reconcilation today, is not being as thirsty as on Qv2. Before I used to thirsty for hours, to then be fine for a while before being thirsty again.

Just for the reference, I only drink water, and a couple of liters every day.

2 Likes

Ur right…
Normally i drink 1L through the night.
Today it was only half

1 Like

No more going up in the middle of the night all the time, still early but I like it.

Also experiencing a lot of fatigue today, but that is not strange for I had trouble sleeping yesterday after my state was so high from day 1 of QZP.

I feel there’s a period now of getting used to the new format, and I do believe it is really important to stay within the recommendations now. Stay strong…

2 Likes

My loops of Chosen and Wanted yesterday caused me to drag, albeit with a bit of enthusiasm, throughout most of the day yesterday.

I used Wanted early en la mañana around 4, and Chosen…a few hours later, I think

Last night, my mind was mellowish but my body was fatigued.

This morning, I woke up with a clear head that gradually turned to fatigue within a couple of hours. Then, the pendulum shifted to my energy increasing, which has increased.

Internally, today, (I’m not great at describing my emotions) while I was dragging and feeling beaten down a bit particularly in my back, I was feeling quite eh. Again, with a slight dose of optimism. To punctuate my point, I was NOT depressed, sad, lonely, etc etc. I just felt bleh.

Around the time of my noticing my body beginning to lighten, my emotions were as well.

The peculiar part of it is my inner sight. If I’m relaxing with my eyes closed like I’m ready to go to sleep, my mind’s eye begins to show me the most random things. I’ve noticed that my mental canvas will go through the days happenings of its own accord, to the point that I’M VERY MUCH PRESENT IN THE PAST OCCASION.

It’s so strong that it’s like watching a movie that you’re quite actively engaged in. The first few times after I consciously realized I wasn’t actually there at the Now time, I jerked with a start. I’ve started to relax more with it out of curiosity.

I have the beginnings of an understanding developing now as to what is going on, but, as is currently inevitable with me, it shall swiftly fly into my mind as soon as I hit submit. :sweat_smile:

Wanted and Chosen ZP. I’m thinking Sage Immortal in my stack is being b-b-bewsted.

Looking forward to Sage Immortal ZP on the morrow.

I’d like to add my findings with women but I’m still processing them myself and will likely post them on the Wanted ZP thread for personal continuity.

I’m pretty sure that

3 Likes

This brings to mind Saint’s cryptic reply to Malkuth: What is a dream?

Is it a fun experience?

Yes.

I would love to give storified (:point_left: not a word but it should be) examples of them but, as with a dream, when I went to reply to you, examples have faded like mist in an afternoon.

I keep having to retype my words to you lmao this is the third or fourth time I’ve lost my reply so I’ll muse on this and return with a snazzy edit.

Maybe.

2 Likes

HAHA! Wow, that’s good enough of an answer right here!

One realization.

The very second I submitted my last large report, my mind cleared. I just looked up right now to process what I was ABOUT to say, and my eyes fell on a license plate that says “NOMAGIC”.

Just noticing and noting things

Yeah, my mind cleared, I feel my aura clearing and doing stuff I’m sure is illegal somewhere and my body feels better. The only detectable tension in my body is in my lower back, and I feel that releasing too.

Submitting before I have to do this a third time :rofl:

Heh, submit and edit for the win.

I will go out on a very safe limb and say I’m now in ZP mode. I feel/sense/know it.

Smooth? Light? These are keywords that hopefully give others something to reference.

2 Likes

Baby Jesus ZP? :rofl:

2 Likes

You need to learn, harness, integrate and embody MY dream recall. It is THE stuff of legend

1 Like

So many quips available to me, hahaha. Yeah, dreams are an unexplored frontier to me. I have had one lucid dream that I can think of in my life.

I was actually fully awake during these occurrences however. They actually started yesterday, just to a way lesser degree, but I’m sort of used to strange occurrences so I didn’t think too much on it initially.

Today was much more visceral. I’m excited where this will lead. I have an idea…

1 Like

I am loving how Chosen has made me feel and how others have been responding to me
I may have to take a couple of days off and reconfigure my stack

13 Likes

Chosen+Sage Immortal+Limitless=Baby Jesus ZP stack.

6 Likes

Hey @James your progression have been very interesting, we can really feel your vibration areat a higher level through your forum post :smiley:

Seeing that ZP affected you profoundly, how did you experienced reconciliation? Did it last long?

3 Likes

Not much so far. Outside of some crazy dreams last night related to Regeneration ZP

2 Likes

Chosen:

I feel as if when I gaze at the world, I have ‘leader eyes’. It’s deeper than a physical look so, don’t think it’s simply surface level crap. I feel it.

Issa vibe.

2 Likes

Interesting!

I didn’t notice a lot from chosen, but to be honest, there is something there, there is a feeling of inner power!

3 Likes