Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Hey @James your progression have been very interesting, we can really feel your vibration areat a higher level through your forum post :smiley:

Seeing that ZP affected you profoundly, how did you experienced reconciliation? Did it last long?

3 Likes

Not much so far. Outside of some crazy dreams last night related to Regeneration ZP

2 Likes

Chosen:

I feel as if when I gaze at the world, I have ‘leader eyes’. It’s deeper than a physical look so, don’t think it’s simply surface level crap. I feel it.

Issa vibe.

2 Likes

Interesting!

I didn’t notice a lot from chosen, but to be honest, there is something there, there is a feeling of inner power!

3 Likes

Something else I have noticed with Chosen is that I don’t really feel attached to much. It’s way easier to just let go

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign whats the status of Q automation? Was that paused the whole time?

Another thing. Does PS have remote seduction or effects?

Funny you put it that way. When i was reading his last (to me, idk what he posted in the last few minutes) post, I had the perception of seeing ‘between/behind’ his words and feeling his lightness. It’s still developing, according to my feels.

1 Like

Tomorrow I will listen to my first loop of Sage Immortal ZP. Yesterday I listened to chosen and limitless.

Oh Lord.

5 Likes

Yes. Zero Point takes precedence for now.

Uh. Yes and no. It has manifestation, which can be considered remote. However, there’s no remote snipers or things like that. Too energy intensive, can throw off the balance of your entire stack.

10 Likes

How will a PCC zp work out?

1 Like

Tag me when you do! Interested!

1 Like

Well, at least I can infer this is possible in the land of SC…

My posture can only be described as regal.

Head up, back straight up and down comfortably, y más. I’ve had more of a dignified posture a few times in my life, usually when PMO free. A girl I used to fuc- know said I look like a prince. I haven’t felt ‘regal’ in years, boi

5 Likes

I had powerful and emotional dreams last night that felt like a trauma healing process. This is day 3, and I will do another 2 loops of WZP this afternoon.

I’d have to put the dreams down to ZP, something different is going on.

3 Likes

@Sage_Ninjistic what’s this from? Sorry this thread has been all over the place. My posture is more like this too.

Between Chosen and Wanted?

:thinking:

Chosen.

1 Like

oh yeah, you get this from Chosen.
not only do you feel and look “Royal”, but the royal people will also see you as one of them.

how do I know that?
well, yesterday I was at my graduation ceremony, and well, around 4 guys from the royal family of my country (the ruling family) not only invited me to take pics with them, but also wanted me to be around them more, like even when I went to smoke, 2 of them insisted to come with me (they didn’t smoke) just to keep me company.

21 Likes

It’s been proven sleep help relive moments of your life to process them.

1 Like

I feel you, just yesterday I was in a situation that gave me an insane amount of anxiety (meeting a group of new people and then had to basically do some public speaking) and I realized how before a certain age I was not like this at all. It’s clearly trauma from a certain experience that puts me in the mind state of everyone is against me and judging me, but when I was younger I assumed everyone loved me and had zero anxiety.
Not sure if ZP can help with letting go on it’s own, I think it has to be a conscious process of going through that memory. Maybe running some healing sub while doing that could help too.

8 Likes

The really weird thing is that I didn’t even realize that the memory that kept repeating over and over was the traumatic event that kickstarted the whole issue with cognitive enhancement. Means Zero Point is really getting there and finally helping me maximize my potential.

14 Likes