Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Literally was just about to write this in my journal!

I’ve just woke up from a near three hour nap and I’m still groggy and tired and having slight headaches so I need more rest however the sleep is helping each and every time.

I ran Chosen and Wanted early Wednesday morning at like 3am and slept until 9 after going to bed at like 4:30am.

Yesterday I had a couple little naps.

This morning I woke up at midday and went to bed at like 3:30am since my ex was late in and just had a nap at 4pmish until 7pm.

2 Likes

Are you eating enough?

Wanted ZP alone requires more food (in my experience) than the standard Qv2 version.

1 Like

Yeah, I am always eating like a pig for my strength training.

1 Like

Putting this here for data reasons:

1 Like

My sense of time has gotten weird. It was sort of that way before but it feels like ZP has increased it…
A week ago today was Thanksgiving Day. It feels like it happened a month ago
Something that happened only three years ago feels like it didn’t happen to me at all or was a lifetime ago
If Regeneration ZP and Limitless ZP are doing this it makes me even more curious and excited for Dragon Reborn ZP and Quantum Limitless ZP
I feel like I am living in a continuous glitch in the matrix

13 Likes

Don’t know about anyone else, but I’m looking forward to Dreams and Mind’s Eye when they get upgraded.

1 Like

Maybe even better, you’re an astral projection ZP entousiast !

Yes for people seing my messages, I won’t stop pushing it at every little occasion

Those will be super intriguing given how ZP works. But I’m afraid Dreams usage might be nonexistent if boosters aren’t figured out yet…

If I want to sort myself and my life out and get it to where I want, before being a leader and leading other people to their own success, will Chosen still benefit me?

Gentlemen, let’s stay on topic. People are allowed to believe in (or don’t believe in) whatever they want here.

6 Likes

Did anyone try to run BLU Qv2 and Limitless ZP in a stack?

@SaintSovereign Hey bud. Just wanted to know if there are any new objectives to PSZP? I have PSIT so just wanted to know what to expect from the ZP version, does it incorporate all of IT as well?

The objectives are pretty much the same, just written and approached differently. We’re still catching up on updating all that stuff. Iron Throne was PS without any healing (which can lead to quicker execution), so yeah.

PS ZP is a bit more of an attractant than the original was, but it’s still very much focused on active seduction. There’s just more support in terms of attracting those who are interested in you.

20 Likes

ZP is so powerful!

2 Likes

Maybe your subconscious is good at processing everything in it’s sleep :slight_smile:

I guess we all have our symptoms, I don’t feel tired, just very anxious and sad!
I experienced this the first day I listened right before bed, but my mind was racing so much, it was harder to fall asleep. This is why I decided to run it in the morning to try it out. I think I prefer when I ran Chosen and Wanted at night hahaha, I have less anxiety. Primal Seduction in the morning, ouf, it hits hard!

Different form of reconciliation, it seems like a lot of people are experiencing fatigue!

QUESTION Am I the only one who gets anxiety and sadness on ZP??
I know Primal Seduction is focused on sex and all, which is basically the heart of my problem right now! I think my subconscious have to work hard to solve everything and grow with the script!

3 Likes

Has anyone been accidentally shocking themselves when touching stuff? I feel as though RICH ZP is making me so electric and magnetic!!

2 Likes

Yes, on Limitless ZP. I’m experiencing it right now, with one of the traumatic experiences that caused this inability to run cognitive enhancing subs playing through my mind over and over. But, ZP is clearly helping me through it, as for the first time ever, I felt compelled to talk to someone about it, maybe even post it. This is one of those stories I just kept to myself all this time. A few minutes later, that compulsion started to fade away, and the memory started turning “gray.”

Reconciliation is still going to occur. It’s just not as bad as Qv2’s.

21 Likes

I have the tiredness too on wanted and diamond

Will play PS tomorrow and will know more at a later time

This is what I like about QZP, reconciliation are “normal emotions”, like sadness, tiredness, anger, anxiety… Not hopelessness (which is too much hahaha).

As long as it’s with some people you trust and you are comfortable doing it, communicating your idea is a good way to formulate your thinking.

I will say that I didn’t feel that much reconciliation while running Wanted and Chosen compared to Primal Seduction! I don’t know what I’m traumatized about sex… Probably some fear of being abandonned or rejected, or some sexual stuff!

2 Likes

6 Likes