Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

different universes bro

3 Likes

Thought about him too ahahaha
I wrote him at first then I changed it for Strange because his scene of the Astral is so awesome

Also can’t decide just love the 10-11-12

But let’s not launch a doctor debate on the thrread
please :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Please consider releasing Libertine and Heartsong ZP. These are 2 titles that based on their objectives, allow you and Fire to further evaluate the effectiveness of ZP. (and because I REALLY want to stack them with Wanted / PS :sweat_smile:)

4 Likes

I would love Emperor ZP.
Maybe even Stark ZP
Combine Stark ZP and Chosen ZP
I’m a weird guy but I want to help people
Instead of Doctor Who I can be Doctor JCast

10 Likes

that’s my stack basically: stark + chosen + wanted

2 Likes

This one would be awesome; EmpZP + starkZP + QlZP

I want to see how Ecstasy of Gold would interact with QZP. Looking forward the Ultimate zero to hero entrepreneur subliminal. Stack that with CHOSEN and you have financial independence.

That’s what I am most waiting for. Run EOG ZP & RICH ZP
add in HOM ZP when it comes out. Probably the fastest way to wealth

5 Likes

The fastest way to wealth is a great plan backed by consistent action. Subs are a great help but won’t replace taking action.

2 Likes

I agree! Although after only 1 loop of CHOSEN, that one would be hard to give up. It appears that it would make you happier on your way so you can enjoy the journey more, plus being a leader of yourself so critical pack that with inspire others and understand their needs, that’s a quality trait in an inspired entrepreneur.

3 Likes

That I agree with. I was referring to mindset

2 Likes

Ok, I have a report regarding Reconciliation on QZP.

So I listened to my loop this morning, first thing when I woke up. The reconciliation hit 6 hours later (approximatly). I was working out and it started creeping out on me, the anxiety, I caught maybe 1-2 girls glancing at me (I’m not even sure they looked me, but they looked cute, above what I’m used to meet let’s say). This is cool, but the fact that I noticed this attention made me even more anxious (not to the point of having a panic attack, but enough so my troat feel constricted!). QZP reminds me of Khan St1, before the Q version in terms of reconciliation.

I must say that this type of reconciliation is way better than the one on Qv2 (where I was feeling hopeless), now I’m just anxious or sad. And, I don’t have those hunger for carbs hahaha, it’s actually easier to fast in the morning on QZP. Qv2 I always needed to eat (or almost).

So, what were your experiences with reconciliation on QZP guys?

7 Likes

Today I did my second loop of wanted zp, I’m having the most weird and uncomfortable dreams, but I’m not having any other type of recon, actually I’ve never experienced any of the recon everyone else here goes through except the dream stuff. Weird.

1 Like

Have you learned The Bengston Method yet. The guy is a skeptic who teaches people to cure cancer in a laboratory setting and you can learn his method too.

3 Likes

do I have to write the support in order to get access to the black forum if I have bought Sage or does this happen automatically?

1 Like

I had to write it.

3 Likes

Yes you do mate

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign I think you forgot to make a new thread for RICH ZP.

1 Like

And a thread for PS ZP

I ran chosen and wanted yesterday morning and have been feeling tired and groggy since, the naps yesterday and today felt like I could just keep on sleeping forever, but I actually found it really hard to get to sleep last night even though I felt really tired. Just been feeling weird really. I will see what happens.

6 Likes