Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Exactly!

I have gotten used to running it before I sleep. Got used to this during testing. My mindset is that since ZP is changing me to who I want to be, it doesn’t matter when I run my stack. Add to it the fact that I don’t have to wait for it to “start working” and I can just sleep through the wait time which is a bonus lol.

The problem is, these subs got me wired like crazy. See my post up earlier. I’m replying to you at a time that’s pretty early where I’m at because the subs didn’t let me sleep properly (imagine that, and I ran paragon for this).

My next loop of paragon will now be after this morning workout, to see what it does for my wakefulness and to see if I get anything immediate in terms of post workout recovery.

That said I’m still hopeful for paragon will help with sleep. I probably just have to run it way earlier in the day, though.

4 Likes

I understand. Hopefully your mind will adjust over time eventually and it will help you get sleep sooner.

Primal seduction Iron Tyrone ZP for thugmax aesthetics

4 Likes

Especially if there are one reality for every mind, each one struggling to be the one visible on the surface.

I’ll take the building

5 Likes

How would it be to run one ZP, for a week or two, and then add more? How would it affect the 21+5 days?

You would have to stop all subliminals when one reaches 21 days

don’t experiment with anything until the public preview is over and Saint has given different instructions or news.

4 Likes

I’ll choose 2,3, and 6; however, is it worth buying RICH if I already own EoG?

1 Like

R.I.C.H. is almost pure manifestation. Different than EoG. Highly recommend R.I.C.H.

4 Likes

Has it been shared how long this preview would be? Tried to search for it but couldn’t find the answer

1 Like

Until we get enough feedback to feel comfortable about declaring ZP the official build of SubClub. Probably the month of December.

Just because we’re in a preview doesn’t mean that more titles won’t come out. :stuck_out_tongue:

36 Likes

I can only imagine the hype this is going to unleash lol

Thanks!

4 Likes

Don’t forget the Fire’s secret stuff about to come out

I know you want to see it
I do

1 Like

That was module pack 8.

2 Likes

Can we have Mogul or AscMog please :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Nay don’t listen to that guy Saint, instead do the Astral Projection that’s the real deal

Why am I the only one trying for that title :sob:
Like who doesn’t want to be a Doctor Strange, boys ?!??

5 Likes

Doctor who?

3 Likes

Preferably the 11th

4 Likes