Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

All titles will get the ZP treatment so no worries there. Am currently stacking UA Qv2 along with WANTED ZP and Paragon ZP until that happens.

4 Likes

No, Wanted ZP just has a strong energizing effect. This is completely in line with what the testers felt too.

15 Likes

@SaintSovereign this ZP version of Wanted feels sooo much better then the previous QV2 version. The previous version made me lazy as hell. I have scoffed down loads of carbs and I am still working productivily with a smile on my face.

Day after tomorrow will go to 2 loops of wanted zp

6 Likes

Which app is that?

Don’t know about ios but for android I have used AIMP, Musicolet, Rocket Player, and Stellio. They can all play audios without pause when you watch youtube or listen to music or podcast in another player.

1 Like

It reminds me of a certain meme about coitus with someone else’s spouse lol

2 Likes

What’s unfortunate about it?

Nvm, got my answer.

For me, that always tickled me.

2 Likes

Excited to see how @Invictus gets on with GMZP :sunglasses: :video_game:

2 Likes

After yesterday’s ceremony, I decided to take a rest day, new stack and everything will start tomorrow.
Will update everything there once I start.

Either that or I’ll listen way after midnight because I slept for about 15 hours after the party, so once my energy is back to 100, it will be probably be Friday at my place :joy:

3 Likes

Not so much horror and shock as much as " oh cool Christmas came early"

2 Likes

I ran it last night, then played some of the most masterful games of Legion TD 2.

We were on a winning streak, then SOMEONE(s) who didn’t run GMXZP decided to test out experimental strategies in a live game instead of against the AI or sandbox mode.

Not saying any names.

@Fire
@LadySovereign

23 Likes

James your too funny mate :rofl:

I use audioshare on iOS.

1 Like

AudioShare on iOS lets you toggle the volume of that particular file I’m playing.

Does the Android equivalents let you do that? I noticed they were all at the same volume level and couldn’t change it when I used my Pixel.

2 Likes

STOP TEASING ME :sob: :sob: :sob:

I’m being responsible and taking rest till my headache is gone.

I’m feeling hungover even though I didn’t drink, gotten high, or used any subs yesterday :sob: too much sleep is bad

4 Likes

Terrible idea to run ZP subs before bed. Not even paragon was great before that. I’m not kidding everyone. One of the lowest quality sleeps I’ve had this entire year.

I prefer early morning or throughout day now. But that’s just me.

2 Likes

No the volume applies to all players equally, if you change volume, both players will be affected by it.

I got an app called Sound Assistant on android that lets me change the volumes of different audio apps (I have a Samsung phone by the way and am not sure if Sound Assistant is a Samsung app or whether you can get it on your pixel. I think if you can’t get it, you will surely get an equivalent).

And I use Rocket Player as the audio player to run my subs while I listen to YouTube videos or Audible or watch movies.

Although I must admit that since ZP arrived, I don’t need to play subs and listen to anything else at the same time. Now I can read something for half an hour or an hour depending on whether I am playing 2 ZP files or a single Qv2 file part of the stack.

1 Like

The 15 minute time is unbelievably convenient. Now I can run it right before relevant events easily. And also not have to worry about needing a large gap of free time.

Though I guess I can’t run them before bed now. @Lion seriously, I feel as if the activation time of these titles are on the order of minutes. Ridiculous(ly) good.

3 Likes