Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

Wanted made me buy a hydromax and i have noticed my erections getting stronger first thing in the morning when i wake up.

I sm also supplementing with MACA which i alsi believe wanted pushed me to buy.

7 Likes

Does wanted work remotely?

What I mean is, I’ve been thinking of running wanted, but we are doing home office because of covid, so most time I have contact with people over the phone or chat (don’t usually use video).

Would it be worth it or maybe use the time for something else?

Emperor works remotely and what i mean by that is during a teams video chat the service manager eyes begin to light up and she hangs on every word i say.

She then begins chatting to me about a non work related stuff and never stops.

So i think wanted will do the same.

4 Likes

This sounds great, but I don’t use much video. Do you think this Aura is a visual thing mostly? People have to see you?

Or do you experience the same without video (calls & Chats)

1 Like

I understsnd what you are asking. I personally feel you need to have some way of bonding with the other person on a physical or visual level.

Of course i might be wrong perhaps Saint can answer that.

Note:

This topic is the original Wanted Qv2 discussion.

Wanted ZP is a different thread.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Think they could add a little wealth/money manifestation to the next version? Just so I don’t need to slot a wealth sub just to keep up with my grooming routine :rofl:

5 Likes

Just switched from Khan St1 TB to Stark with Wanted… Powerful :boom:

Girls staring at me on my business rounds. Can’t wait to go Defcon and put ‘em all in a ZP custom later this week (?)

4 Likes

LOL, totally agree

2 Likes

See you at Defcon with all my geeky girlfriends;)

1 Like

Fatties? :rofl: or any good option?

The people I’m going with at Defcon are good looking friends and they tend to bring their attractive friends along with them so I don’t think so? Or it could be this type of situation:

5 Likes

I have this funny story about Wanted, I let a friend of mine listen just one loop of Wanted… mind you this was literally months ago I think it even was the Qv2 version.

Since then he fucked milfs on parties and literally today I’m going to a party in the city and this guy… literally none knows where he is or what his doing.

A literal mystery, and then he just appears out of nowhere.

It’s so fascinating.

That was from a loop months upon months ago.

And his been way more attractive as well

But it’s not always active it seems like he can just suddenly shift if his partying or in a social setting were his whole behaviour changes to a different one.

I think this is such a funny story.

4 Likes

That friend I exposed Wanted too has been absolutely vague, mysterious, enigmatic but it’s not helping in his life.

I believe his mostly unaware now of this behaviour (since it is subconscious), and listened just one loop back in late August, and it’s permanently affected him.

He talks less to people. In business scenarios he does not communicate well and just appears at the business meetings, or to gather materials without communicating back and forth with his colleagues.

I do understand the importance of communication in life, and that in various circumstances the mysterious and enigmatic archetype can even be attractive and helpful towards certain goals but it is mostly not helping in his life in regards to working with others.

I think it’s best when this title is also stacked with a social one to make your that while you are vague and mysterious you can still be talkative and not necessarily closed off.

This not the first time and I know from the people who are working with him that they are not happy with this behaviour. They also tell me he is careless.

It astounds me that even just one loop had such a permanent and lasting effect on him and his behaviour.

3 Likes

This has been my experience with Wanted as well that’s why I only use it in short term when work is mostly calm and then like now when work is 60 hours a week up to 80, I have my hom/stark custom for communication/getting work done (Not being careless). Though even with my wanted custom I’m never careless and have always delivered and delivered expectational results but that might just be me lol.

@Houdini

It is unlikely that one loop of Wanted Qv2 had such a drastic effect on your colleague. It is more likely that this is his natural personality, and you’re the one who has changed and can perceive him for what he is. This is especially true considering the fact that Wanted Qv2 and ZP has scripting for productivity and getting things done. A WANTED man gets things done. A WANTED man knows how to communicate. All of that is included in Wanted Qv2 and Wanted ZP. It’s just not emphasized, as we don’t want people getting confused and thinking it’s a productivity sub.

14 Likes

ironically, but for many and some other guys Wanted works(-ed) in a way that our productivity fell down and can’t get up.

That would be recon. There’s nothing in the script that would inadvertently cause a drop in productivity. If we write a script that says to attract women, resculpt your body and become dominant at work and in life and your response is to do the opposite, that’s most likely recon.

16 Likes

Hey @SaintSovereign, this is actually my best friend I’ve known him my whole life.

I think because of his previous subliminal use (I had him use Quantum Limitless a lot in the past) he easily accepted the scripting.

I should probably rephrase that though because it actually did help lots in his life, I just meant that his vague and mysterious behaviour is not always appreciated or liked by his boss or colleagues who wish more straightforward communication.

But he sure gets things done it’s just that his methods are mysterious. He just shows up (out of totally nowhere) at the construction grounds, etc

Same thing with those batteries I mentioned later in this post.

Actually he totally gets things done, it’s just the approach.

I will give an example. His in a business with a friend of mine, a practical business for building and getting things fixed. They got a lot of those drills, other tools you know they all have the same batteries.

Today, my friend needed 4 of these batteries and he just “randomly” and vaguely showed up and appeared at my other friends house without communicating or asking whether those batteries are needed for another task.

He needed them to work in his grand mothers yard to cut some of the bushes with a one their tools but needed those batteries.

My whole friend circle has started calling him so mysterious, saying “that they don’t actually know him”, etc other common things people on Wanted are used to.

Just from one loop, I can tell you which much honesty also that I ran one or two loops of Chosen before doing a 5 month washout and within these 5 months that experience of the Chosen script had a very lasting effect on me… similar things with a friend who ran Ascended Mogul and impression that script made on him was lasting and his still looking for way to achieve the objectives of that script lol — like focusing on money, personal freedom, independence.

While I had a friend I exposed Primal Seduction to, same thing, and his now constantly on vacation enjoying himself and trying to find pathways of having more sexual and romantic experiences.

So it’s like the scripts made a very intense impression on them (like going to a personal development event with a strong energy) which has now reshaped their priorities, behaviours and outlook on life.

Mind you, this friend of mine also fucked a milf, got a new girlfriend who started calling him a model (which I had on Wanted as well, and others have reported too), etc

I’m just sharing this in case this information may be useful.

@SaintSovereign so you see, just one loop caused him to, overtime, certainly embody the Wanted script. He was called a mysterious person, still to this day, and at that time few months ago when he got that new girlfriend, fucked a milf and did others things (he never done before with woman) they also called him a model, he lost a lot of weight too.

All after that one loop.

Maybe relative to a subliminal like Ascended Mogul which is focused intensively on productivity and getting things done?

I think combined with Stark you should be totally fine. :slight_smile:

1 Like