Balancing Wanted with productivity

I’ve recently added Wanted back into my stack and my productivity has decreased significantly, to the point where it’s starting to impact my income. I really like the concept of Wanted and I’ve had interesting enough results to warrant using it for a few cycles, but I can’t afford to use it if the impact on my productivity is so high.

I’d like to know if anyone has any recommendations to get rid of the lack of productivity caused by Wanted. For reference, my stack consists of QL ST3, Emperor, and Wanted, with a pattern similar to the official ZP instructions, with the only addition being more rest days.

4 Likes

Welcome to the Wanted effect unfortunately. I ran it with AM and my productivity was decent but with a stack like yours, if QLST3 and Emperor aren’t making you productive I’m not sure if AM can help as well.

It wouldn’t hurt to try though.

1 Like

I am too running a Wanted Custom with a Productivity Custom .

Most probably , what you are experiencing might be recon .

Would you say that AM is stronger than Emperor in terms of productivity? AM has a lighter script compared to Emperor so maybe it would help balance out my stack, which I will admit is quite dense. It’s definitely something I’ll keep in mind.

I also thought of that as a possibility, though if that’s the case, then I’d have to wait until the summer months to work through the recon uninterrupted. I’m 14 days into this stack already so I can’t be sure about the recon persisting for that long.

then I had recon 3 cycles straight.

Did your problem resolve itself by acclimating to the sub or after an extended washout period?

I stopped Wanted because of this problem also. My productivity went back after that

I’ve seen people suggesting that this may stem from Wanted using too much energy, in that case Wanted + Limitless Executive seems like it could resolve this. In my use case AM could also be interesting, since I’d like to benefit from the money making aspect.

2 Likes

There are too many people posting about the lack of productivity, to label it as “just recon”. I’ve had the exact same thing with my productivity on wanted. Just a thought, but maybe the subconscious mind decides to lower our productivity levels to focus on changing our body. Even if there is productivity scripting in wanted, the body changes take so much effort that it has to lower its productivity down.

3 Likes

Emperor + WANTED gave me tons of energy to get things done. Try removing QL and observe having a stack of just the other two titles.

If it still doesn’t work after a week, you could try something else like WANTED + Limitless Executive.

2 Likes

Since i have Wanted in 1 of my 3 customs i’m gonna add my 2 cents in here lol… I have noticed that my productivity is hit or miss … when i feel productive there is no spotting me but when i’m not its like the focus on what needs to be done is gone lol…

2 Likes

Struggled with this for a loooong time. My painkiller custom (consisting of CWON + LE + Mind’s Eye) is the only thing that has helped consistently so far.

QL only worked temporarily

1 Like

Limitless Executive seems like the best solution to the problem or even just The executive

1 Like

I’ve been having good results with QL before this, but it makes for a heavy combo.

I want to give Limitless Executive + Wanted a shot, it seems light enough to allow me to get work done. Though since I’m low on cash for the time being, I’ll first be finishing this cycle by running Emperor solo and completing my pending orders. Then I’ll take my washout and stack Limitless Executive + Wanted.

@Lion & @Floridianninja, thank you for the suggestions.

1 Like

the problem wasn’t solved, so I dropped Wanted until the best times.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say that. I’d say my experience of AM was more productive, but keep in mind that I ran Emperor alongside a custom and QL, whereas I ran AM only alongside Wanted.

My stack was smaller and more streamlined, which I suspect was the reason why it worked better for productivity.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign
I read you comment on this matter, but I suggest you settle this issue once and for all.
I hope I am not overstepping any boundaries here, but (IMO) the forum has encountered WANTED decreasing productively more than not affecting it. I realized that this post is unnecessary since you guys observe the forum and take action accordingly.

I don’t think that Wanted is directly doing this, as many have stated it could just be because Wanted is energy intensive. If you look at my stack you can see that is isn’t exactly light, so I’d first blame the way I stacked my subs then Wanted explicitly. I’ll admit that I should have made a bigger distinction to not imply that Wanted directly causes a drop in productivity.

yes I read saint’s comment and @friday once stated that it gives you enough self-esteem to not need others’ approval and that can INADVERTENTLY cause not being try-hard. anyways.