Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

I think combined with Stark you should be totally fine. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Houdini

Take a look around the forum. How many other people are reporting running a single loop of anything and being irrevocably changed? If this were occurring, we’d be billionaires by now. But alas, it isn’t, hence why we continue on with our research and development.

Zero Point is potent, but the nature of the scripting style makes it pretty much impossible to just “change” a person with a single loop.

Let’s be completely honest here: only about 50% of current users are getting results that they are 100% satisfied with. Another 10% - 20% are happy, but would like to see more. And the last 20ish are hard gaining and seeing nothing at all.

There are very few, less than 1% of users here, who run a sub and immediately start getting extreme results. @Invictus is one of them, and one of the reasons this occurs is because he’s so open minded about the nature of reality, spent a lot of time opening his mind up to the possibility of there being more.

It’s just not common. I’d love to believe that this is a real thing, I’d slap it on a marketing campaign so fast. But, we don’t need people thinking that what you’re claiming is common. For now, subliminals (as an industry) aren’t quite there yet. But, we’ll get there.

23 Likes

Best company ever! Honesty, transparency and relentless innovation.

3 Likes

Perhaps his consumption of MDMA had something to do with it.

So lets start using MDMA then :slight_smile:
Or MDMA is a new DEUS

I hope this is not about me :slight_smile:

can it be because of absence mental limits, traumas and other limiting things? if yes, then, basically, Dragon Reborn can lead us to the point when we would get extreme results? or what can we do for that?

No haha, I was referring to my friend here.

He also smoked weed but after running Wanted he found the willpower to quit weed completely.

Just astounded how much one loop changed him, his focus, etc

3 Likes

I can attest that this is what is happening to me even though I have dropped wanted. No drive to talk much just there observing, people and friends even find it difficult to chat with me or say hi to me.

1 Like

I went through this ‘phase’ too… stick with it. :wink:

Edit: running wanted for almost 4 months, it is worth having staying power now.

2 Likes

What do you mean by that?

Would you please elaborate?
Cuz WANTED is hella attractive to me
And I found it destructive for my status as someone who wants to be a political leader

2 Likes

Exactly.

3 Likes

Are you more social/extroverted after 4 months of using Wanted?

2 Likes

I think I might have grown 2 cm on Wanted, I always remembered I was 1m 70 cm and now I just measured I’m 1 72

I did have pain in my spine when I was on Wanted.

But who knows I did not measure before or after…

Might give Height Inducer a chance anyway

5 Likes

Ooooh, can’t you just see it: “Is your boss a cranky old geezer who doesn’t like anybody, especially not you? Sneak him just one loop of Love Bomb and he won’t know what hugged him.” delivered by Oliver Hardy.

Oh SHIT this explains why I’ve been working my ASS off at work lately!

I’m Wanted already lol.

3 Likes

just want to tell you there is WANTED ZP thread: