Back to my roots - an Invictus journal

@Invictus yeah I am going for the new Eddie Hall physique :joy::joy: and damn okay I will have to speed up on Khan then and duuuuude I have been pulled to Minds Eye for a minute now, cause ever since my state of mind has improved my precognition and manifestation as went super sayin or some shit :joy: like I manifested someone else’s food and new instructors at school haha.

Also that custom looks really good dude I hope it brings you much success mi amigo

1 Like

Awesome, I get how even single loop can inform what’s need, especially on ZP

What was the Khan+Wanted archetype experience for you vs. the more pure Khan one?

1 Like

I am a bit surprised with Fusion optimized of yours.
I remember you said many times on CWON that you like your nonhealthy food from time to time and this one I know quite well and it will take away an appetite for your cheat meals.

1 Like

With your new custom you will change DRASTICALLY.
But if your listening schedule is the old one. You should take a long washout. You have been ordering customs every few days. Take some time to ponder and think.
People(especially me) take 10 days rest and listen to 3 min of their two titles.
And (if I am right), you don’t take rest days and sometimes listen to 3 full titles per day.
You have not shown severe signs of recon, but recon is different for everyone. I would like to know @SaintSovereign 's comment on this matter.
In the 3-4 days I have been having very (nit saying crazy) vivid dreams and I intentionally did not listen to my subs until the dreams vanish. And I am in my 9th rest day(for the 4th time I guess :sweat_smile:) I think finally my mind is getting FREE of recon.

Can you sum up what Wanted did for you over these months in a few key points?

1 Like

And if you combine that with the high flow factor, and the fact that I still agree with the fact that WANTED can be an extremely good foundation for khan (tbh, any “alpha” sub ran for 6+ months can give you a really good foundation for Khan), so it all worked out well.

One of the messages from a friend who has ran khan a lot also showed me that many of the realizations I got + the actions I took made him think that I got a cycle’s worth of results in one loop and 2 rest days.

30 mins after the loop I got such a hard boner that it became a bit painful :rofl::rofl:
Sadly my girl isn’t in the country till next weekend :joy:

Remember bro, I was the one who told you about it being really good right :wink:?
I have used it in the first couple of customs I made, but then kept keeping it out because I didn’t really see a benefit, up until I realized that during that time, I was eating whatever I wanted and even my lactose intolerance was more tolerable haha, it’s a good module, doesn’t affect my diet choices like CWON.

Hmmm

I’ll give you 2 people as examples:

Jack Harlow vs NF

One is light hearted, successful, but also a bit immature and too playful, doesn’t take things as seriously, but pushes himself a bit when he needs to.

The latter on the other hand, is dedicated, focused, mature, takes things more seriously and realistically, works on his dreams and doesn’t get too comfortable when achieving them.

2 different expressions of successful men, but one has a bit too much playfulness, nonchalance, and IDGAF mood, while the other is focused, dedicated, cares about things that affect his future and goals.

Maybe I’ll re-use K+W custom again when I go on a holiday or something, and keep this new one for when I’m working and stuff, cause at the end of the day, they’re just different sides of Khans, and that’s the thing, I might seem like I order way too many customs and keep hopping from one sub to another, but here’s the thing, most of the time the main core doesn’t change, only the supporting core and the modules, and even then, most modules that I love are present in every custom I make (e.g. Entranced, Serum X, Deep sleep, apollon), while some others get taken out so that I can pinpoint the exact effects that the specific module gave me.

For example, K+W didn’t have Dominion, but instead it had Earthshaker: Authority, now you can probably tell that the reason Dominion wasn’t there was so that I could observe and note the authority-related results from ES:A only, right?
Well, that in itself made me understand that external authority isn’t my cup of tea, and that I prefer Dominion instead because the expression of Authority is both inner and outer, unlike ES:A.

I’ll give you 5 points (there are many more, but I’ll end up just going on and on haha):

• overall physical transformation; went from a 6-6.5 on my best days, to a solid 9 on worst days.

• less social anxiety + deeper acceptance of my flaws and imperfections.

• attention, lots of it, everywhere, all age groups :wink:

• one thing I learned from running WANTED long term is that at one point, it shows you just how much shallowness there actually is in the world, which will raise your status, and if conscious guided, you would use others’ shallowness (mixed with their attraction to you) for your advantage.

• Halo Effect.

Awwww you want a cookie for finally listening properly?

I take enough time off when I need to, after the loops of my last custom, I already had 3 days as a mini-washout and prep.

Now, I don’t know why you’re so obsessed with what I do and not do, but here, this is Saint’s comment:

4 Likes

This one is for me the most incredible.

1 Like

What’s this Halo effect everyone talks about?

To me Wanted feels like I am perceived as interesting, and people Want to know who I am, almost like an aching feeling that invites others to pursue and get to know me.

It’s almost like a charm.

Combine that with Chosen and you are the one who is both Wanted, and Chosen.

Angel by Day, Devil by Night.

I like that.

Ascension on the other hand gives me that feeling that I stand-out from the crowd and it shows in my mannerisms, speech and behaviour.

I think I found my stack… :slight_smile:

By the way @Invictus I can already feel your shift in the Aethers and it’s a big one, internally when I communicate with you now, the feelings and things I perceive are drastically different.

You are becoming a Man of massive worth, I think it will have a special effect on you, Khan.

1 Like

That one for me is the one thing that completely changed both my inner and outer world.

There’s so much growth that happens once you realize how much life gets better when you look good.

But it has a side effect, because once you realize how much others value your looks when interacting with you, it makes you feel like maybe that’s the only reason they’re nice to you :thinking::sweat_smile:

Basically, the more attractive you come off (physically and/or aura-wise), the more biased people become to you, and they would subconsciously relate good attributes to you (such as honesty, humility, kindness, modesty, truthfulness, etc), simply because of your attractiveness.

It’s a bias towards that which is beautiful and harmonic, because it’s a subconscious belief that that which is beautiful cannot be bad.

Glad you came to a conclusion haha, what did you end up deciding on?

Ayyy thanks man, I do feel like there’s a lot more shift coming to my way with Khan (both inner and external), which is why I also remade my custom, I wanna experience Khan on its own with just some physical shifting, nothing more haha.

So far, Wanted has given me this lure that draws people in, and compels them with an aching feeling to find out more of who I am…

3 Likes

Yes ‘Pretty privilege’, I have heard about that.

2 Likes

Right now I have a custom Spartan + Paragon sleep, but after a cycle or two, I will change Paragon sleep for Wanted.

1 Like

People listen to 3 minutes once a week and experience reconciliation
Flow factor does not mean NO RECON.
The reason you remain cool is the foundation you got from past exposure. Like I am.

I’ve been noticing people like @Vesper @BLACKICE and @Deadpool posting about their sleep performance.

I have been using Deep sleep since my first ZP custom, and Serum X has been there most of the time as well, and this is how an average day looks for me:

The app is called AutoSleep, and it enables a more detailed sleep tracking on Apple Watch (it already has sensors for detailed tracking in the default app, but they’re only adding it in the next update).

Don’t know if this has any significant meaning for anyone, but there :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

8:58 is quite a lot but still acceptable. But 4:05 deep sleep is very hard to believe. Either you are unnatural which based on your flow factor can be an option :smiley: or your app is not very accurate.

According to my Oura ring info
“Deep sleep makes up anywhere from 0-35% of your total sleep. On average adults spend 15-20% (1-1.5h) of their total sleep time in deep sleep.”

I have had once or twice my biggest deep score around 2h 45 min.

1 Like

After checking, most of the days, my deep sleep is pretty high ahaha

For example, this is one of my shortest sleeps:

Almost half of it was deep.

My average time to fall asleep is also 3 mins.

1 Like

You can check Cybertate’s score in his thread he had like 2h 26min and Blackice around 1h something.
If you have another measuring device try it whether you got similar results.

1 Like

Or buy oura ring, it also looks very stylish. They have steel, black or gold variations on offer.
With that, you will know also about your REM phase which is crucial for subs processing.

1 Like

@Deadpool i think the reason Invictus has so much deep sleep is because that’s what he needs to be fully recovered and ready for the day.

For example if you check his sleep efficiency (I guess it’s the same as sleep performance on the Whoop). It’s at 93% so it’s pretty good. It depends on the person.

For example, I only need and get 2 hours and around 30 minutes of deep sleep to have 100% of my sleep performance whereas Invictus might need and gets 4+ hours of deep sleep in order to get to 100% sleep performance.

I would say the WHOOP would be best for him because the best thing for anyone who goes to the gym since you can use there because it’s a band.

1 Like

Come on
You can’t compare a band to this

2 Likes