The Wanted Executive - The High Powers Of Attractiveness

I don’t think any sub can really force you to learn new things. It can help you and motivate you to to do it but it’s not like adderall. I wish it was😂

1 Like

I do not know but for me, when I have been listening to Spartan something directed me to Tim Ferris’ method of balancing a weaker half of the body and also increasing endurance.
I had my small time with limitless before and at that time I had an urge to read books.
With module Fusion optimized I have read a book about the blue zone diet.

Yeah it gives you the motivation to do the goals your trying to achieve but it won’t force you (Would be nice if it did).

1 Like

Sadly a thing I’m noticing with Wanted is it’s very hard to gain muscle on it. So I might have to edit the custom and switch it with Emperor: Fitness instead. Still thinking about it

1 Like

3 things from last night:

• I met @Invictus twin no joke it was a carbon copy of him

• I somehow knew basically everyone at the club (Stark)

• Everyone wanted to party with me and last time was one of the best night I’ve had at a club

3 Likes

I wanna talk about some great points @Invictus mentioned about WANTED which is exactly how I felt at the club.

• I’ve become much more physically attractive and perceive myself as such. I somehow grew a bit which is insane for my age and I genuinely look much better then before my custom.

• Not sure if it was because of the 3 shots I took or something less but I had barely any social anxiety talking to so many people and meeting so many as well and even with my flaws and imperfections I felt on fire and felt attractive.

• Attention left and right, girls looking, guys looking, people coming up to me to know more about me and who I am and wanting to be friends with me. Girl getting so jealous that I didn’t do anything with her that well that’s a story for another day lol.

• Shallowness, I’m not at the stage where I see that at 100% but I’m starting to understand it. It’s crazy to see how people treat you more and more differently the more attractive you are. It kind of makes you question if they ever really care about who you are or just liked you for your looks.

• Halo Effect, I mean this one is pretty obvious especially at a club. People liked me so much more then before came and talk to me, wanted to party with me and even girls starting coming to me to get to know me. It’s like we had a group of party animals and everyone wanted a bite of it :joy:

3 Likes

But your results are mixed with Stark because you have Wanted with it in a custom, right?

Yeah that too so it could be a mix of Stark and Wanted

1 Like

I do not want to question your experience, just want things to be clear.
That party element I would guess is mainly from Stark and also social things overall. An increase in attractiveness is obviously from Wanted there are no doubts.

And of course combination of Stark + Wanted seems very deadly.
In some time you will be known as a Canadian party man (occasionally Casanova) in a wide area.

Let’s talk about WANTED healing. I think the reasons why so many people quit early with WANTED is they fear the unknown. They fear that if they continue their deepest darkest fears coming out and that scares them. Before WANTED, I was one of those people. Every time I seem a fear coming back or doubt from the past coming back my life I flinch, I quit but why? Wanted healing is something every man (Or woman:)) needs in their life. The healing of being able to be your true self and truly see yourself as the most attractive person you can be. Like I always every has potential but it’s your job to make the most use of it.

Now that Wanted has healed most of my issues relating to love and my self-image. I can truly let go into becoming the epitome of a WANTED man;)

2 Likes

Very nicely said.

1 Like

100% I agree with this but I would say Wanted enhanced the social aspect of Stark.

Maybe not party man but definitely something who can bring life to a party:)

The custom works in very interesting ways, no other customs I’ve ever used compares to this. It’s like once recon is done the sub fully executes and it become reality bending to say the least.

1 Like

Put it here again please so that we exactly know what custom are we talking about :slight_smile:

• Stark Core
  • Wanted Core
  • Omnidimensional
  • Dominion
  • Direct Influencing Aura
  • Ethereal Presence
  • Emperor: Height Inducer
  • Extreme Exercise Motivation
  • Carpe Diem Ascended
  • SPS: Endocrine System
  • Emperor’s Voice
  • Gorgeous Manifestor
  • Sexual Manifestor
  • Long-Range Seduction
  • Seducer’s Gaze
  • Deep Sleep
  • Facial Morphing
  • Serum X
  • Instant Spark

I just realized Instant Spark might of played a role for some of the attention I was getting as well hehe.

2 Likes

I did a bookmark for future use :slight_smile:

1 Like

If I had recommend any modules for you I would Serum X and Instant Spark would be the best ones. Like I workout 5 times a week and recovered so quickly just because of Serum X. Before whenever training 5 times a week, I would have daily recovery of 40% - 60%.

1 Like

I am using Serum X regularly in my customs but I think I have never used Instant spark, gotta change that.

Your trying to make a seduction module?

What’s good for me, you, @BLACKICE @GoldenTiger (Not sure of anyone else who has a OURA ring or a WHOOP). Is that when we have Serum X or Dee Sleep in our custom we can quantify what can of results we’re getting from it because of have the data that these devices gives us.

2 Likes

Not right now, but in the future.
Maybe you should take a look at the Heracles module.

I’ve seen and I could see how it could potentially be useful to gain strength at the gym but like strength has never been my goal at the gym, aesthetic/bodybuilding is.

Let me know when you start thinking about making your custom. Curious what modules your going to do it with