Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

Using Wanted, on the physical front of things I’ve observed surprising changes. However, attractiveness, even if a person looks physically stunning is for the most part energetic.

Our internal worlds play such an important role in life and somehow this landscape is overlooked by many, some even thinking they can hide their thoughts and emotions – as if none is monitoring them, yet nothing is further from the truth.

Took me a solid two weeks to adjust to Wanted and Chosen. I’m noticing a lot of the energetic aspects surfacing now. It was draining at first, I had to take a slow pace and build momentum because I had blockages preventing me from executing the script and these had to be worked through.

I see a subliminal like a process of Alchemy, as is everything in “life”. It requires energy, it costs us for listening, we pay in energy and it will return energy by the act of transmutation.

OK. So Wanted? Ha, should I even say more?

You guys, take it slow honestly. I did not follow the recommended listening pattern AT ALL, it was too much for me. I was eager for results, and I realized that I had to have my life force at a certain amount for me to be able to externalize the script by execution so I could integrate it, or go through the reconciliation more effortlessly.

Seeing external results, reaffirms the script internally and things WILL start clicking for you, and opening up.

Please listen, you need energy without it you can not possibly expect insane results.

The more energy a person has, the more brilliant, expressive, the bigger the Light, our Spirit can shine.

If you have a lot of energy, the Aura expands, becomes wider, emotions intensify and the mind goes silent – you become more aware and more observant. You’ll be able to see the scripts in motion, it’ll be more obvious. It’s like anything in life; all is frequency and it has a feel or a form of life to it but if you expand it by increasing the energy it becomes far more obvious.

I hope this post sparks a Light in someone and allows them to see the necessary changes he or she needs to undertake for their subliminal results to magnify.

Even now I’m actually feeling and seeing Chosen shining through in so many ways, I’ve only done a few loops of it; in fact, it has been far less than the listening recommendations.

Good luck, will update more in a few weeks and perhaps I’ll journal about how my life changes.

17 Likes

That’s interesting. Do you have any resources to learn more about this?

2 Likes

In honor of your dream:

And the beauty is I think this is just one camera, with one take, without any editing.

It seems you can handle a girl with guns.

1 Like

I will run Wanted ZP for at least 1 year….

2 Likes

I can’t wait to end this Wanted ZP solo run. A week to go until I complete the 21 days. This sub is voracious energy wise. Even Emperor Qv2 and Wanted Qv2 combined didn’t drain me as much. I’m in a constant state of fatigue. Thank God I’m working from home because on most days I randomly fall asleep at my desk. I never deviated from the listening pattern.
So far the sub mostly had internal effects. I developed a sort of non neediness and an increasing sense of calm. What’s remarkable is that since I started Wanted ZP, every night I had a sub related dream. Even when I fall asleep on the couch in the middle of the day, I’d have a dream. To be clear, since I started Wanted ZP, I didn’t have a sleep session where I didn’t dream. Not one.

I can’t wait for January 1st so (end of the washout) so I can start Chosen and Mogul ZP. I would probably add Wanted ZP back at some point, but right now I’m just fatigued.

5 Likes

Wanted is one of the most complete seduction packages there are and that’s what most dudes want, the ability to take control of your love life completely especially in today’s world of everyone ripping on masculinity is invaluable

11 Likes

:point_up_2: This guy’s got some insight on Wanted and Khan it’s insane.

3 Likes

What stack are you currently running brother? @Yazooneh

1 Like

Ice my man I’m rubbing chosen and wanted trying to keep it focused

Wbu

2 Likes

Great stack right there both phenomenal subs.

I’m doing Chosen Spartan ZP and Emperor Qv2 and loving it so far

6 Likes

When i decide to switch from Wanted QV2 to Wanted ZP, how many days off from Qv2 should i take?

1 Like

A couple days should be good :thinking:
Just for safety.

1 Like

Thanks, man!

1 Like

According to your experience:

The positive effects that i gained with Qv2 will remain, improve with ZP…or is it a totally new experience?

1 Like

@Theacrobat Do you watch anime?
And if yes, have you seen dragon ball super?

1 Like

I don’t watch it.

But i get what you mean

Cooooool!!!

1 Like

How can you if you didn’t watch it :rofl:

1 Like

:joy:

I got a lot of information through memes!!

2 Likes

Hey buddy, did you end up going back and showing the redhead your tattoo?