Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

Polish your Diamond with ZP before meeting her … to ensure a thorough termination.

:sweat_smile:

12 Likes

“We can do this the hard way…or the HARD way.”

8 Likes

This cracked me up, I’m dead :rofl:
Made me think of a Skyrim meme I saw back in the day, I’ll try to find it!

5 Likes

I love Skyrim memes, tag me if you do find it lol

2 Likes

I’m making it now :wink: I just need an image related to subclub for protection! :open_mouth:

Well, I’ll go with the original! I’ll post it here @Sage

1 Like

shortand quick report:
Just got 2 loops in. I feel much lighter and blissful and sometimes my body feels warm…also somehow I feel my heart is more accessible. STOKED for these results.

Also, I don’t feel tired, kinda energized!

4 Likes

Soon we’re going to shout “WITNESS MEEEEE !” to our dear friends and chrome our mouth when we enter some public zone

Those will be our famous last words before dying under a human pile of women

3 Likes

Ayyy bro I think we had the same reaction to the sub
We’re FrontEffectBrothers, or shortly = FEB

2 Likes

No better way to go

witnessed-witness

2 Likes

First loop last night, paired it up with Diamond, which was kind of a risky idea as I had no plans to meet up with anyone, just wanted to see what would happen :joy:. Ran them back to back and didn’t feel much for the first 30 minutes, than I took about a 30 minute nap and woke up feeling suave as hell. Confidence was the highest it’s been in a long time and I just felt overall very attractive when I looked in the mirror. I texted my ex who has been coming over a couple times a week a stupid meme and she asked me what I was doing. I just told her to come over and she said ok but I have to be home in the morning.
It’s not unusual that she came over late at night as she’s been doing that a couple times a week, but normally we have it planned out, and she has been quite flakey as well, so I almost have to attribute her enthusiasm enthusiasm to wanted. On top of that the sex was pretty wild and we did some things that we normally wouldn’t like going a couple rounds back to back. She also made plans with me to hangout in a couple days and normally it’s me that has to set plans/dates. Pretty cool first day manifestations, looking forward to how the next couple of days unfold.

19 Likes

Looks like ZP reach “full potential” when you take a nap. Tomorrow will be very interesting day… :smirk:

1 Like

Yes, I’ll add this to the docs later. Those who have the “drowsy” ZP effect will generally feel it after sleeping off the drowsiness. The “energized” ones will notice the results quicker.

The drowsiness is form of overload that resolves quicker due to the way we write ZP scripts. You just need time to process the script and you’re good.

12 Likes

Is that normal to feel some feeling of being overwhelmed mixed with both slight drowsyness and energyzed ? But the whole stuff 5-6 hours later ?

Also I didn’t sleep over it yet, but it still went away on it’s own, I still have to see what it does after waking up, but that’ll be for quite a few hours

I said this in the other thread, but I’ll say it here again. I woke up today in the morning, ran WANTED ZP and took a caffeine drink…then hit a new level of performance on my HIIT Cardio today. As the day passes my confidence in myself is rising.

This is in the middle of a two-day fast as well.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I’ve been pretty tired since running two loops of Wanted.

1 Like

Yes. It’s happened to me on RICH before. The drowsiness (and the energizing, to an extent), is going to wear off a bit in a few weeks.

5 Likes

It’s almost 10 hours since I ran Wanted and Chosen ZP and I had 7 hours of sleep, waking up about 2 hours ago.

However, I am starting to feel very drowsy right now.

1 Like

If you’re a hard gainer, this could make sense. Hard gainers (in our experience) are people who just built up some kind of mental defense to outside influence. Many hard gainers don’t watch a lot of television or follow celebrities, etc. because they are very hard to influence. The traditional subliminal scripting model won’t work well on them, as they simply ignore or fight the suggestions. Zero Point’s unique approach means that even hard gainers will get results, because the suggestions are essentially coming from themselves rather than an outside source.

28 Likes

i hope DR didn’t work against us in this way since DR builds this kind of defense.

2 Likes

You are right in this sense. I don’t have a television and am hardly interested in celebrity gossip or social influencers. My social media interests are more focused on serious topics. In addition I have a strong vehemence for sensationalist, politically-driven media content of any genre.

6 Likes