Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

@StateOfBeing @Meng123 UFAQ worthy?

1 Like

I was just about to do it

2 Likes

No, the mental defenses that hard gainers have (again, just a theory based on observation) are quite different. The best way to illustrate this idea:

We have two castles. In Castle 1, built by a hard gainer, thereā€™s no entrance or exit. The people inside the castle can only receive resources via catapult. Thatā€™s how they exchange resources and information with the outside. One must set up a catapult on both sides and throw stuff back and forth. Resources and information can get through, but it takes a LOOOONG time to do so.

Castle 2 has a gate that can be easily lifted by turning a handle. The gate is guarded by well-trained soldiers who strongly vets everyone that goes in or out of the castle. Once the ā€œguardā€ says itā€™s okay, resources and information can be readily brought in and unloaded. This is the kind of defense that DR builds.

18 Likes

Fuck, I think Iā€™m a hard gainer hahaha, I never listen to anybody and do what I want anyway hahaha. I really have to live it to learn :rofl: I donā€™t follow people on social media. Only things I watch or read are informational stuff that interest me in the moment or entertainment stuff! But I never read/follow gossip even very very popular telereality shows everyone arouns me is watching Iā€™m not.

@King You seem like a hard gainer too!

4 Likes

Definitely am! I am one of the hardest subjects around that you can influence.

I am the nightmare of the hypnotherapists, subliminal producers, new age healers, religious apologists, internet marketers, motivational speakers,salespeople, LOA coaches etc.

9 Likes

Hahaha, yeah I understand mate, Iā€™m the worst for salesman, unless I already want it, I wonā€™t buy!

3 Likes

Ironically, I am running Chosen and Wanted to see if that would make me a good salesman.

1 Like

One day (if you want to, Iā€™m only sharing my opinion), you should try Stark+SS or Khan, both those mix are amazing for sales (for me).

But yeah, influencing people isnā€™t dependent if you are easy or not to influence :wink: Selling is more of a communication. You need to understand what the other person wants and from there, guide them on how their product can help them with what they want.

Edit : @King I just realised, PS contains Sex&Seduction soā€¦ I guess it would be good for sales too :thinking:

So if I would try to sell you PS, depending of your goals, PS might help some of your need (are there any more goals that PS could help you with?). Then I would see, do you have something to lose by running PS? I need to evaluate what it cost you to run this sub I am recommanding! We are talking about time (how much efforta is it to purchase, add it to your playlist, listen to itā€¦), do you have to reduce your exposure to other subs? Are there any adverse effects that would discourage you to run PS?

Then once the logic side is dealt with, I would use my charisma to pump you up just enough so you purchase it :wink:, and then itā€™s up to you.

This is straigth from the straigth line salea system from Jordan Belfort that I applied at the bank. I have slashed a couple of steps I think, but itā€™s been effective for me :slight_smile: I learned all of this while listening to Khan, I was checking the audiobook and talking notes to get better at sales and get my numbers up. Turnā€™s out, Iā€™m an amazing salesmanā€¦ I donā€™t tell it often here on subclub, but my sales game is very very high.

3 Likes

I had dreams tonight that apperead quite normal and unaffected from ZP

BUT if you scratch a bit the surface, I saw that I only dreamed of different steps in my life where I felt massively unwanted or really invisible to the least.

So some kind of inner repair seems to happen !

2 Likes

Is there any way to fix this for hard gainers?

1 Like

The instructions say that ZP is a huge step towards fixing it for good.

3 Likes

I guess I missed that part in the instructions, thank you.

1 Like

You use the castle analogyā€¦

In Castle 1, the walls are probably made of stone. Thatā€™s why we can also use the word ā€œStonewallersā€ for this group of people?

1 Like

Would Regeneration ZP be good for Hard Gainers?

1 Like

Sounds exactly like me.

If someone tells me to do something, I just wont. Even if I knew it was good for me and it is something I really want to do. Someone telling me what to do just raises up my defenses automatically.

Itā€™s kind of ridiculous, but my reaction to it is really strong. I know it, it annoys me, but it still happens.

6 Likes

or Dragon Reborn?

Dragon reborn, yes. See my entire adventure in A SubliminalUser Is Reborn. It was a life changing 8 months of just focusing on DR.

I mightā€™ve been a true hard gainer prior to that adventure. DR fundamentally changed this. I consider DR to be one of the best subs ever written for what it did and I canā€™t wait to be able to run DR ST4 ZP as a healing tune up every now and then.

2 Likes

Wanted zp

• two people older than me calling me and they spoke to me about there proplem and asking my guidance (nothing new tell now this happens regularly with me ) both of them showered me with great appreciation for my insights and wisdom (this is the new)

• a friend was signing a contract to buy a property , I was with him (other friend was supposed to going be with him , and because work responsibilities he declined . Then the buyer friend called me) . Reading the contract. I told them to change and remove certain terms that are not fair or misleading . They changed and removed them

There was smth related to payment plan was insistent to change it to fit my friend paying abilities . They changed them

At the end of the meeting the owner representative told us "we never did this amount of change on our contracts, this an exceptional case " . If you know the property developers here in litaunia you will understand that they see their prewritten contacts like a written on the stone . All were happy and me too

• a beautiful girl was standing behind me as I read the contract loudly and the table have at least more 5 empty chairs . She was smiling to me all the meeting .

• the woman I mentioned before traveled back home left a void in me . But thatā€™s great last time I felt this void was with a beautiful girl back while I was much younger and at the time I cried and created a wall around my heart . This time I dealt with the void mindfully saying (thank you for making me feel your elegant tender vibe ).

Edit:

• the women standing behind me at the end of the meeting told me how old are you ? I told her my age she told me but you look much younger (this is not new I am know in the family that I have a more youthful appearance) the new thing is that a woman I donā€™t know initiate that type of conversation as about looks.
10 Likes

I feel like ZP is an heart based approach, at least that is how it feels.with wanted, very different compared to qv2

Yesterday I ran wanted ZP and it was amazing, my heart feels open, and like with empq my fat burning seems to be increased. Also I experience more joy. Some pangs of happiness and allowed myself to be me.more. Today this has continued all day. Even when dealing with some aggressive people at work, I was indifferent towards it but still very effective.

This guy was going off at me &#&ā‚¬&@_#, I was not thrown off at all, very calmā€¦dealt with it without him getting to me. Also remembered 2 dreams when I woke up. Going through some recon now, I feel like giving up and switching stacks, also that I will never be desired or that someone will be so curious about who I am, and like me for me. I used to get this with qv2 too but now it is much more bearable. With qv2 I kind of kept distance from loved ones for fear reacting badly towards them. This feels much more manageable

Edit: I feel like crying but I still feel a habit of keeping it in. Also my sense that getting rid.of this habit will be good for my growth

5 Likes

Thatā€™s how it should be an internal experience, to make reality conform externally is manifested through an inverted pentagram and is not ā€œthe wayā€.

Besides the subconscious is the Heart.

First internal change, then attract the Omega externally.

I ran one loop of Wanted yesterday and I feel a lot of things happening. For me, it is very smooth, I had results instantly, but after sleeping the program really integrated and I felt aaa-maaa-zing; feeling very confident in how I look, handsomeness increased, in the flow, calm and relaxed, a feeling lightness (usually a lack of negative emotions and denseness this brings to the body), many other things.

Smooth like nothing else. Iā€™m very delighted with Zero Point it is god-given a blessing. These programs really provide for any human to grow through the power of transmutation, gradually and effortlessly.

Like the mighty oak which endured.

The only thing left to really achieve would be detoxification of the physical body, eating healthy, getting all nutrients and supplements but most importantly to detoxing the body from heavy metals, pathogens, and other toxins; when those are removed the body naturally restores to a state of perfect health.

I found that 417 hz (clearing of negative emotions), 396 hz (releasing of subconscious fears) helps amazingly with reconciliation but have not felt any so far.

@aaa Perhaps it helps for you, just a friendly suggestion :slight_smile:

Also, 639 hz is the ultimate serotonin, endorphins and dopamine booster which may help greatly with the processing.

Going through these in that order will lift you up like crazy.

9 Likes