Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

Ultrasonic

2 Likes

Sheā€™s my live-in girlfriend, yeah we see each other often.

Iā€™ve been doing the sex with her more often, too.

It has been the last 7 days that sheā€™s been - in her words - craving me each and every day.

8 Likes

haha that made me laugh dude

7 Likes

I will probably use both! Not simultaneously, but in cycle. The best of both worlds!

3 Likes

oh damn, I didnā€™t realize that I didnā€™t reply to this hahaha

but yeah, the final version in the Wanted test, QZP4, (before the stacking test) was a bit more intense for me, in terms of everything, the current public version is good too, but for context; QZP4 made me feel bulkier and hungrier, the public version does it less.
this is probably because my mind has experienced the strong version, so to me, it feels like a downgrade, but it doesnā€™t happen with subs I havenā€™t done in the private testing (like EmpZP, ME ZP, Spartan ZP, etc.).

4 Likes

The ZP-rest day meta is real.

3 Likes

Got a question for longer term wanted zp guys here. What was the recon like for you if any? Itā€™s pretty bad for me and Iā€™m questioning if I should even be running this title right now and Iā€™d be better off swapping out with something. Iā€™ll stick it out if I move past it, itā€™s only been about 2 weeks so far.

Iā€™ve been having the exact opposite effect on wanted zp where Iā€™m doing my best to just hide myself from the world. It kind of reminds me of the really bad recon I used to get on libertine Ultima, for whatever reason sex/seduction based subs mess me up in the recon department.

Just wondering if anyone else went through similar.

1 Like

Do you feel like swapping it out because you think itā€™s somewhat shallow and self-centered?

Also, the only recon I ever got from WZP was during the test (2 specific versions that gave everyone recon), but during that time, I felt really bad about myself, about who I was, my identity, and my whole being.

Iā€™ll post one of the posts from the recon I felt, from my private journal.

This is one of the days where I had bad recon, but even what I wrote wasnā€™t enough to express how bad it felt inside, to the point where I was ready to injure myself in the gym :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Mhmm ive never really experienced much recon on wanted, unless you count how hungry i felt all the time lol. Your reaction to seduction subs makes me think you may benefit from primal seduction, or possibly even khan ST1, given that these form a bit of the basis that might help a lot.

I had that in the beginning. It went away after like 2 weeks, but it was still work in progress.

1 Like

In 2 weeks ā€¦ Recon no, Introspection yes.

Qv2 didnā€™t do it, but Wanted ZP made me realize that even though most my relationships started with women approaching/inviting me, the authentic mechanism behind that wasnā€™t Wanted, but Stark.

Wanted = Fit, Handsome, Mysterious
Stark = Genius, Adventurous, Boisterous

Thatā€™s when I stopped running WZP and requested SZP on the Roadmap site.

:slight_smile:

11 Likes

My impatient ass wanted Khan for the transformation from zero :sob:

2 Likes

Did you find this recon was insurmountable?

Could have happened that there were diamonds at the end of the ordeal?

1 Like

The fact that it was gone within an hour of introspection and realization says otherwise haha, but it did feel like my whole inner reality was being changed at such a rapid speed that I felt lost, like maybe I shouldnā€™t continue with WZP, or that Iā€™m not worthy to be a ā€œWANTED manā€, but later on I just got back on my feet and pushed through it.

2 Likes

So, basically Stark worked like very focused seduction sub?

Did you run it long before Wanted and in what format?

No no. Over here, I only meant it as an archetype ā€“ as opposed to Wantedā€™s.
That is why the seduction-focused reply.

:slight_smile:

Both for several months ā€¦ in their respective release years. :joy:

Stark Qv1 ā€“ most of 2020
Wanted Qv2 ā€“ most of 2021

Stark ZP is just out 2 days now. Weā€™ll see how this one works.
Iā€™m stacking it with Emperor ZP.

Letā€™s not steer this thread away from Wanted ZP too much. Itā€™s just a case of personal preference.

Had I continued running Wanted ZP, I would need to reconcile & accept my commitment to itā€™s mechanism/approach.

I chose otherwise.

:grin:

2 Likes

Yes, i knowā€¦

But it caught my attention given that some people said that Stark lacked ā€œalphanessā€ or masculinityā€¦

Good to hear different reactions

2 Likes

Theyā€™d say that about Wanted or Daredevil as well.

Once youā€™ve lived with the force-of-nature vibe of Emperor or Khan ā€¦

Nothing else feels masculine enough.

Itā€™s addictive.

:rofl: :hugs:

15 Likes

Hahahaha!

Well, for those people GLM is the perfect complement

1 Like