Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

So the idea of wanted has me interested. Seems fun. And the plan was to run it to experience it and then ditch it if I didn’t align. But writing it all off altogether before I even tried seemed kind of dumb.

The goal was fun and exploring this side of myself and see how I would integrate wanted. But it’s been kind of painful and not at all what I expected. I honestly need more of that shallow self centered energy because I basically make myself invisible to people.

Expectations did not align with the reality of how hard of a time I’m having integrating this sub.

4 Likes

This maybe a reason for you to look into Rebirth with WZP.

You need to understand that in order to become this version of yourself, you need to deal with things that hold you back.

4 Likes

I’m unfortunately out of slots for my stack lol. But I agree.

This is why I’ve been considering staying on it. I don’t think I’ve ever had a subliminal shake me so bad. But I feel like I need it to break me out of the stale existence I’ve been in for the past few years.

3 Likes

My humble recommendation is that you supplement your sub listening time with reading a book like, for example, SWOON.

This way you are giving your subconscious new RAW MATERIAL from which to create archetype traits.

Sometimes if you don’t have clear reference points or experiences the harder it is to integrate new beliefs and attitudes.

8 Likes

My opinion is that you should stay, if it’s breaking you down from the inside, then it’s going to reward you more when it can express itself clearly.

Also, @Theacrobat’a advice is pretty good too, watch videos and read books that will help you (consciously and subconsciously) to learn and adapt to the archetype.

There’s a book called the Art of Seduction by Robert Greene, in there there’s a type of seducer called “The Rake” and “The Coquette”, search about it and learn about it :wink:

14 Likes

Yes, great book.

I have to re-read it cause i don’t remember anything from this book. :joy:

4 Likes

I’ll probably try to find some summary of the archetype on youtube :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the insight everyone! Feeling better about sticking with this now. Just needed to get some outside perspective.

4 Likes

All of his books are great.

1 Like

I want to be a respected person in the society
My definition of respect: I laugh “with” people. Not on them. And don’t wanna be laughed on, well sometimes people tests you and you pass it with a smile and they won’t do that again.
Ok laughing on people for creating social dominance is important but in it’s place. Not everywhere
I show anger and dominate(sometimes physically) most of the times, but there are multiple factor which determines me as the person on the right side of the conversation.
For example Invictus is running wanted and in our discussion he called me a fly in his car. I don’t wanna say that is bad or anything, it’s all about preference. If someone swears me and calls me a donkey, I wanna be calm and don’t attract it but if it’s about justice I automatically get angry.
I want that.
Some of you get the gist. I don’t wanna accept those parts of that are not perfect. Like making fun of people easily. No. Like no insulting
But when I was on Khan someone make joke of me I fucked him up verbally. He was twice as(does not concern me) big as me. But when he saw the anger Which my subconscious intentionally contained in my face, he was terrified.
I smashed him, just cuz he attacked me verbally.
I wanna dominate in serious matter which really matter. Not for example calling someone a fly or a dog. Cuz that is wrong IMO
Like I wanna be the real Alpha, the stoic, at the same time dominant and just Alpha
And do you think wanted gonna take that from me?
I read in wanted that wanted don’t wanna be a hero, it’s ok. But I wanna be the hero.
The leader, the one who got the balls
The one who respects each one
You know I feel like sometimes the desire to say sth foolish(IMO) comes and I harness it. Like making fun of someone that is not aligned with you being tha Alpha. I know there is sth called independence, but IMO I wanna be independent and also disciplined. So I guess wanted let this desire loose and you just say the shit. Sometimes maybe this shit is discriminatory. Like making fun of someone who is short. I honestly don’t wanna be like that.
I hope you get what I’m saying
So some advice please. You know some jokes don’t fell right. I know the reality shaping thing and self confidence to make the joke legit
But common sense you know
Like if someone asks for explanation I persuade that I did not do anything wrong

Now please don’t advice me about my preferences, just answer me in this frame. Wether wanted is for me or not
Thanks

1 Like

Wanted may make you nonchalant and a bit cocky in a funny way but it won’t change your core values that stem from being a good person.

So if you normally don’t make fun of, for example, disabled people, Wanted won’t change that.

Regarding Wanted archetype itself: a truly wanted man doesn’t need to debase other people to feel confident himself.

2 Likes

You used the Wanted?
I think using wanted and PCC together would be waste of time right?

I’m currently running Wanted and Emperor.

Don’t know anything about PCC.

So please tell me about your behavior with people on wnated
I don’t wanna be cocky unless necessary

1 Like

Total obliteration of social anxiety.

When you say there is no anxiety
It literally means you never said anything wrong after using wanted

I haven’t achieved perfect social behaviour, assuming that such thing is possible.

By not being socially anxious, you say what works best for you in the moment (you don’t say things to please people in order to be accepted).That can’t be wrong.

You are more witty, but it doesn’t mean that you always will have the “perfect answer”. Is more like your overall demeanor and attitude is correct, beyond lexicon details.

3 Likes

But with primal seduction I achieved the perfect
Wanted is the modern man who gets power in another way
The way which I do not prefer
What about a sub solely about physical shifting?
I think hero is for that right?

So they say

1 Like

Yes, Hero is going to be a product and technology.

4 Likes