What are you most excited for next?

Sanguine Ultima serves a similar function. Might wanna try that.

3 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

do you know when it releases haha

I think most of the focus right now is on Q+ and Solance so at this point who knows lol

I’d like to know to.

@TheBoxingScientist is first in line. I’m next. Do you want to be third? :grin:

yes i want 3rd in this proverbial line :sweat_smile:

@Floridianninja I’m glad they’re focusing on Q+. Name-embedding will come with it.

Plus automating the Q store among other things… a lot of good things to come the next few months

Haha,i want it too but hope project hero is further along/finishs first before it releases cause seductress for men with project hero physical shifting would be awesome(^-^)

2 Likes

I thought Project Hero was RM i guess i am wrong.

I would like to see SC make more profound improvements in their physical shifting technology.

1 Like

Hmm,paragon complete ultima and diamond ultima are based off the physical shifting advancements from project hero not RM.

Im still waiting for the culmination of what was hinted though

The maximum performance/super soldier sub.Though i am curious what this means

1 Like

I will be 4th in the queue for Male version of Seductress.

I have a list of Q modules to be purchased next year mainly to build me up as a real man. Some modules in the list are Ascension, Emperor Voice + Younger, Ego Asum, Nonbalanche, Area, etc. Wait to see what this sub will offer.

2 Likes

What’s Younger, Nonbalanche and Area?

Damn the autocorrection in my phone: They are Dragon Tongue, Total Nonchalance & ARES

2 Likes

Haha! Was wondering whether a new module pack was released

1 Like

Name-embedded Majors

2 Likes

when it is coming?

I feel like I’m sitting in a room full of treasure at sub club-I have a satchel that fits 3 bits of gold, maybe an extra gem, I’m told that’s all I can bring with me, and which treasure hunt am I excited for next?!

I want a bigger satchel !!

But seriously - new physical healing and physical shifting- hopefully in QV2/ Q+ and not just Ultima and whatever is next in the Emperor line or the next major hard alpha sub.

1 Like

@Azriel

Name-embedded Emperor Fitness Q+ after Project Hero

2 Likes

I don’t think there are plan for now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: they are working of improving the build right now! Qv2 and all!

ok brother thx